Search found 696 matches

by nevil22
Fri May 17, 2019 7:17 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975
Replies: 41
Views: 2128

Re: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975

Had every intention of seeing Duds off as I live in Reading & not too far to go, due to personal reason couldn't attend. I hope he was given the send off he deserved. Personal reason being you not that bothered One day our paths will cross & it will be interesting to see if you say to me face to fa...
by nevil22
Fri May 17, 2019 4:34 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975
Replies: 41
Views: 2128

Re: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975

Had every intention of seeing Duds off as I live in Reading & not too far to go, due to personal reason couldn't attend. I hope he was given the send off he deserved.
by nevil22
Wed May 15, 2019 11:37 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Jockey Wilson Said
Replies: 22
Views: 1589

Re: Jockey Wilson Said

Was a really good show, glad they didn't gloss over his misgivings. Rab Smith looked really good on it
by nevil22
Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Jockey Wilson Said
Replies: 22
Views: 1589

Jockey Wilson Said

On Wednesday 15th May 21:00 on BBC Scotland ( Sky 951 ) . A story of the life of Jocky Wilson , one of the great characters in the game. Well worth a watch
by nevil22
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975
Replies: 41
Views: 2128

Re: RIP Darrell Freeland aka Dudley1975

I used to pick him up on the way to Crawley to do the marking. Spent many hours in his company, never heard him say a bad word about anyone. A true gentleman. Will be sorely missed. RIP DUDS
by nevil22
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:45 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Gerwyn Price fined £21,500
Replies: 139
Views: 7720

Re: Gerwyn Price fined £21,500

Nothing justifies his actions. Blatant gamesmanship, glad it has been recognised as such. So I will expect to see the same for MvG for his roaring and fist pumping then, shall I? Same thing as far as I'm concerned. Of course, van Gerwen will get away with it unless the DRA somehow appoints Sheriff ...
by nevil22
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Gerwyn Price fined £21,500
Replies: 139
Views: 7720

Re: Gerwyn Price fined £21,500

Now they have set a precedence I think they should now state that :
As soon as the third dart is thrown all darts must be retrieved immediately , to stop all the posturing & gesturing just because they have hit a 180.
by nevil22
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 am
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: 2019 Q-School
Replies: 2707
Views: 138730

Re: 2019 Q-School

As you can see from today's overall average the men from the BDO were pretty competitive.   Really ? So Durrant , the reigning lakeside champion averaging 90.4 qualifies as competitive ? 90 wont cut it on the main tour. In fact in the grand slam his 100 plus could not cut it and get him out of the ...
by nevil22
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Forum: General Non Darts Discussion
Topic: Hostile Takeover Thread
Replies: 133
Views: 6566

Re: Hostile Takeover Thread

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm
nevil22 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:41 pm
Wow, invasion of the idiots
You have more posts on df than here

416 on df & 757 on here. I guess counting is not your strong point. #invasionoftheidiots
by nevil22
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:41 pm
Forum: General Non Darts Discussion
Topic: Hostile Takeover Thread
Replies: 133
Views: 6566

Re: Hostile Takeover Thread

Wow, invasion of the idiots
by nevil22
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019
Replies: 2377
Views: 84624

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Sally wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm
C39CB0FD-64B4-42D3-B228-114E743C6068.jpeg

No name....and look at the spelling!!!!! :? :omg: :roll:
Amateur spelling from an Amateur organisation, only at Lakeside
by nevil22
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:54 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019
Replies: 2377
Views: 84624

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:51 pm
nevil22 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm
Frank_Drebin wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm
It must be hard for Duzza being the greatest darter in the world and having all of that expectation on him.
He really set the Darts World on fire at The Grand Slam didn't he #deluded
Don't bite!!!!
Just stating facts.
by nevil22
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019
Replies: 2377
Views: 84624

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Frank_Drebin wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:21 pm
It must be hard for Duzza being the greatest darter in the world and having all of that expectation on him.
He really set the Darts World on fire at The Grand Slam didn't he #deluded
by nevil22
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:18 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019
Replies: 2377
Views: 84624

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:14 pm
To be fair they could send any of their players and I doubt very much if they could win on the hallowed Lakeside stage.

Look how many knockout games the bdo boys have won in the Grand Slam the last few years when they send their best players. Can be counted on one finger
by nevil22
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:05 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019
Replies: 2058
Views: 111018

Re: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019

Great sportsman ship from Smith there, as MVG throwing for the double & the crowd booing. He was trying to quieten them down.
by nevil22
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:00 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Hearn: £1 million to WC
Replies: 16
Views: 2954

Re: Hearn: £1 million to WC

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:16 pm
All the people in the World suffering because of famine and wars and some bloke goes and wastes a million paying players for no more than participating in a pub game......
At least feel content in yourself it would never happen in the bdo
by nevil22
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:10 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019
Replies: 2058
Views: 111018

Re: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019

This is darts of the highest quality & how good to see them showing each other much respect whilst walking off after Set 5
by nevil22
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:29 am
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: The End of an Era? Are you going?
Replies: 33
Views: 3286

Re: The End of an Era? Are you going?

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:45 am
nevil22 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:30 pm
I will be watching my box set of Phoenix Nights to get a similar experience
Ah so you already have the piss stained chairs and carpet :grin:
A house could never have the same amount as Lakeside has
by nevil22
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:30 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: The End of an Era? Are you going?
Replies: 33
Views: 3286

Re: The End of an Era? Are you going?

I will be watching my box set of Phoenix Nights to get a similar experience
by nevil22
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:34 pm
Forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
Topic: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019
Replies: 2058
Views: 111018

Re: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019

Astonvilla wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:24 pm
If Ashton goes on and wins the whole tournament the PDC are going to look pretty stupid. It would be the ultimate BDO victory.
Just shows she should have been sent to the Grand Slam by the bdo< after all the men put up a miserable showing

Go to advanced search