BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
davcol
Superleague Player

Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Post by davcol »

davcol wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
davcol wrote:The lack of professionalism from the likes of Williams and Jacklin is simply staggering. I have been a hardcore BDO fan for years defending their product on here and Facebook only to have these couple of imberciles give the detractors all the ammuninition they will ever need with their behaviour.

indeed.

When they are confronting people like oche who actually attends bdo events you realize how mentally retarded these people are.

This same person who issues threats of violence, and wished death on a cancer sufferer is now on here playing the victim. and accusing people of things that are not true.
sorry about that, but I'm never professional when I'm dealing with PROPPER SCUM, I
Sure you understand
I understand that you hoped a gentlemans cancer treatment was unsuccessful. I think that makes you a lowlife and for the record i have never made personal insults about your wifes appearence either you colossal bellend.
cannibal
Superleague Player

Post by cannibal »

Best thing to do is let these morons run their mouths so everyone can see what they are made of. These are the people who do so much for the BDO events, county, etc...absolutely delusional fools who expect everyone else to be as stupid and delusional as they are. The best thing about the BDO isn't the darts, it is the nit wits involved in it, they have provided far more hours of quality entertainment than actual darts themselves.
Proud member of dart forums....
Scuppering darting business deals since 2015
Proud recipient of the first entry on Fartoids Bullshit-o-meter. Total entries: 7 and counting.
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
davcol wrote:The lack of professionalism from the likes of Williams and Jacklin is simply staggering. I have been a hardcore BDO fan for years defending their product on here and Facebook only to have these couple of imberciles give the detractors all the ammuninition they will ever need with their behaviour.

indeed.

When they are confronting people like oche who actually attends bdo events you realize how mentally retarded these people are.

This same person who issues threats of violence, and wished death on a cancer sufferer is now on here playing the victim. and accusing people of things that are not true.
sorry about that, but I'm never professional when I'm dealing with PROPPER SCUM, I
Sure you understand

Take your money and get yourself some basic adult education.
Sadly you wont be able to buy class, dignity, decorum or common sense.

Play the victim all you like but coming on here lashing out at people and accusing people of things based on nothing but hearsay and the voices in your head won't win you any sympathy.

You threaten people with violence, issue threats, wish death and cry like you are the victim.

What are you gonna do ?
Beat up everyone, call to their house like mental case Wayne Williams , cos that will only prove exactly the type of person people know you are.
You are scum
Indeed. Next he will be posting pictures of people's front doors. Proper scum.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

cannibal wrote:Best thing to do is let these morons run their mouths so everyone can see what they are made of. These are the people who do so much for the BDO events, county, etc...absolutely delusional fools who expect everyone else to be as stupid and delusional as they are. The best thing about the BDO isn't the darts, it is the nit wits involved in it, they have provided far more hours of quality entertainment than actual darts themselves.
I fully concur with this statement.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

A new list is needed Des, just search for "selecta".
btw Oche comes up so not so innocent :)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Dilligaf
Brass Darts

Post by Dilligaf »

spaceman70 wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:
Col wrote:Why the fek des jacklin is having a go at me I have no idea.

Hey des I don't think I have said anything mean about you or your wife.
Firstly let me say, this is not a piss take, I'm really sorry for putting u in that group, I wrote stuff down yesterday and got your name in there, I've said some terrible things in retaliation ( I meant every word ) but it should not have been aimed at you, please except my apology "SORRY", I will try and edit it, because I don't think it's right anyone should read your name in amoungst that lot, once again , really sorry.
So what have I said that gets me in that group may I ask?
Well it looks like through my lack of computing knowledge, I've gone and made a right Fucking dick of myself, and it may look like I'll have to apologise to some people , plz give me a minute to check, I will not try and private message you, I put it on here public, I will apologise in public, also I'm not using my lack of computer experience as an excuse, but as we all seem to known, I much prefer a face to face , that way we all know where we are, I hate forums and should never have even come on here, but I will make apologise if I'm wrong.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

ifm wrote:A new list is needed Des, just search for "selecta".
I bet I don't though.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Shank wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Shank wrote:
ifm wrote:
Basgooner wrote:
I thought you met Oche today, surely he was exempt from this rant

Unfortunately the Mods seem to allow certain posters free reign on here
That's the underlying issue and probably why Mr Williams targeted them.
Are you defending this diligaf character?

As far as i can see he's come on here, verbally abused, insulted and threatened violence against several forum members.
Shocking behaviour.
No but i can understand it, how would you feel if your missus was abused the way his is?
I'd grow a pair. And follow rule 14.
If that's a forum rule i wouldn't bother reading them, they don't apply to certain posters.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

spaceman70 wrote:
I bet I don't though.
Nope.

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

spaceman70 wrote:
I bet I don't though.

you can always delete it if there is, afterall des would never make false claims and post lies :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

ifm wrote:
The Shank wrote:
ifm wrote:
The Shank wrote:
ifm wrote: That's the underlying issue and probably why Mr Williams targeted them.
Are you defending this diligaf character?

As far as i can see he's come on here, verbally abused, insulted and threatened violence against several forum members.
Shocking behaviour.
No but i can understand it, how would you feel if your missus was abused the way his is?
I'd grow a pair. And follow rule 14.
If that's a forum rule i wouldn't bother reading them, they don't apply to certain posters.
It's not.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I fear Reynolds needs to have a purple patch to win this now, Machin doesn't look like dropping his standard.

Madsocks
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

sad-kitten-meme-generator-forum-fighting-makes-kitty-sad-702f69.jpg
sad-kitten-meme-generator-forum-fighting-makes-kitty-sad-702f69.jpg (32.09 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Can't we all just be friends?
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

When you run any kind of league, county or even a forum you could be the nicest guy in world but you'll be bent/scum/tosser to some..thankless task..but occasionally they are
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Zeyes wrote: Edit: Apologies for the marginally on-topic post.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDDD:

There's darts on a even players reps aren't watching it!

I'm enjoying this Machin/Reynolds don't know which way it's gonna swing!
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Zeyes wrote: Edit: Apologies for the marginally on-topic post.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDDD:

There's darts on a even players reps aren't watching it!

I'm enjoying this Machin/Reynolds don't know which way it's gonna swing!
Not a great standard, but I have to admit I'm much more interested in watching that type of game between two relative unknowns/newcomers like Reynolds and Machin, than watching pretty much the same game between the usual suspects Fitton and Hughes before.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Would love to know what odds Machin was for the title before the tournament start?
Dilligaf
Brass Darts

Post by Dilligaf »

Well it would seem that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing on here, I've looked and tbh, I just want to my fist through the fucking screen, all I can say and hope those concerned will take my apology if I've mentioned you( and you haven't slagged my Mrs off) is SORRY, I hav no idea how to edit what I've wrote, In fact people have, people have re-copied it, I'm not sure which is the original. But Oche , sandman and the Wanker Garry ????, that apology does not extend to you spineless pricks. I now see it was a mistake for me to come on here, I'm just out of my depth, but I will see concerned face to face, and I rally don't care what scumbag calls me out for it.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

So did you confront Oche today des?
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

spaceman70 wrote:Would love to know what odds Machin was for the title before the tournament start?
I got 250/1 on Machin and 200/1 Labanaskus albeit a cheeky 50p win. Should have gone E/W :banghead: