Murphio
International

Re: Des Jacklin's Full On Strategy

Post by Murphio »

ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Murphio wrote: Interesting.... I thought he had reposted the one with Paula in the cape.
Thats the same pic, its not a new one though.
Someone said he posted a bo selecta pic, obviously not.
He did.
And then no doubt went on a mad tirade calling them every name under the sun.
I've said it before, at some point karma catches up and he'll have to answer to someones face why he has said disgusting, wonderful things about them.
Why would he have to answer for things written on his own blog? The guy clearly has slates missing but I really don't think people should be giving him oxygen. It serves no purpose other than just give him credibility. If you roll around with pigs you inevitably end up smelling of shite. Can you imagine Barry Hearn reacting in such ways were the things said about him? Or would he just ignore It and leave it in its dark corner if the internet?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Thats the same pic, its not a new one though.
Someone said he posted a bo selecta pic, obviously not.
He did.
I've said it before, at some point karma catches up and he'll have to answer to someones face why he has said disgusting, wonderful things about them.
Why would he have to answer for things written on his own blog? The guy clearly has slates missing but I really don't think people should be giving him oxygen. It serves no purpose other than just give him credibility. If you roll around with pigs you inevitably end up smelling of shite. Can you imagine Barry Hearn reacting in such ways were the things said about him? Or would he just ignore It and leave it in its dark corner if the internet?
If he says or had said some of things he has said about other people I would not be ignoring it.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: Someone said he posted a bo selecta pic, obviously not.
He did.
If he says or had said some of things he has said about other people I would not be ignoring it.
You are not someone with any kind of public image to uphold. Twitter is absolutely awash with these idiots. And despite that being public I don't see many of the trolls victims threatening to have people 'visited'..... though Curtis Woodhouse is an obvious exception.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
Murphio wrote: He did.
You are not someone with any kind of public image to uphold. Twitter is absolutely awash with these idiots. And despite that being public I don't see many of the trolls victims threatening to have people 'visited'..... though Curtis Woodhouse is an obvious exception.

So being in the public eye means you should just take the hideous and venemous comments on the chin and carry on as normal? Nah no thanks.

Take this for example. Famous or not I would want to be giving this dick a slap, so what if he slapped me back harder.

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote: And then no doubt went on a mad tirade calling them every name under the sun.

So being in the public eye means you should just take the hideous and venemous comments on the chin and carry on as normal? Nah no thanks.

Take this for example. Famous or not I would want to be giving this dick a slap, so what if he slapped me back harder.

I don't see Leigh Griffiths visiting anyone any time soon. And that is Twitter.... a public forum where you get notifications etc people are posting about you. You have to actually venture to JC's blog to see what he has written. You must surely see the difference.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Murphio wrote: Why would he have to answer for things written on his own blog? The guy clearly has slates missing but I really don't think people should be giving him oxygen. It serves no purpose other than just give him credibility. If you roll around with pigs you inevitably end up smelling of shite. Can you imagine Barry Hearn reacting in such ways were the things said about him? Or would he just ignore It and leave it in its dark corner if the internet?

I don't see Leigh Griffiths visiting anyone any time soon. And that is Twitter.... a public forum where you get notifications etc people are posting about you. You have to actually venture to JC's blog to see what he has written. You must surely see the difference.
JC has mocked people on twitter and on many forums. Whats the difference? And the old Leigh would have been paying the lad a visit were it not for his recent public behavior training ;-)
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

So if this information is correct then what will they do with it? All this talk of net closing in etc but can't see JC changing his blog opinions either way?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

craigmc wrote:So if this information is correct then what will they do with it? All this talk of net closing in etc but can't see JC changing his blog opinions either way?
They cannot do anything stupid with it. Thats for sure. Going down the legal route would provide some fun though so I hope there is mileage in that.

"So Mr Jacklin you say that the defendant has said nasty things about you and your wife, is that correct? "yes" "have you ever used the internet to say something naughty" "ermmm uhhh"
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Hmm now the jacklins have posted a link to JC's wife fb page, which funnily enough has a picture of him on it that looks remarkably like the the first two pics in the photos they have posted.

This is not going to end well me thinks.

Why bring his wife in to it ffs, i bet she has no idea about what he gets up to online.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Booji Boy wrote:
craigmc wrote:So if this information is correct then what will they do with it? All this talk of net closing in etc but can't see JC changing his blog opinions either way?
They cannot do anything stupid with it. Thats for sure. Going down the legal route would provide some fun though so I hope there is mileage in that.

"So Mr Jacklin you say that the defendant has said nasty things about you and your wife, is that correct? "yes" "have you ever used the internet to say something naughty" "ermmm uhhh"

They can’t do anything full stop

Go down an official route - Jc is Just going to fire back with all the things they have done or said to people (including stuff that hasn’t made it on to forums I’m guessing)

Go and threaten him - they are in the wrong at that point

Anyone goes round and kicks fuck out of him - they are going to be named as the person giving out information and are in for a world of trouble

This is just going to end in tears me thinks, one way or another
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Booji Boy wrote:Hmm now the jacklins have posted a link to JC's wife fb page, which funnily enough has a picture of him on it that looks remarkably like the the first two pics in the photos they have posted.

Why bring his wife in to it ffs, i bet she has no idea about what he gets up to online.
Well now it’s harassment on social media.

And I really don’t think a person whose supposed to be in charge of social media discipline should be doing this
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Hmm now the jacklins have posted a link to JC's wife fb page, which funnily enough has a picture of him on it that looks remarkably like the the first two pics in the photos they have posted.

Well now it’s harassment on social media.

And I really don’t think a person whose supposed to be in charge of social media discipline should be doing this
Someone will be along shortly to say its not him but his missus, but its on the account they share, so he is culpable.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

The Jacklins are nuts, this can only end badly for them, they look like fools.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Apparently, his wife isnt white....
Big Jock Knew
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Murphio wrote:
ssjsa wrote:Chris Mason has posted the images on Twitter.
Which, given Mace' s reach, is probably even more irresponsible.
It's so electrifying the masses that it's gotten a whopping two likes and two retweets from Mason's 30,000 followers.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Ginge wrote:Apparently, his wife isnt white....
I’d piss myself if they have the wrong person. :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

spaceman70 wrote:
Seemingly told another forum member a few years ago that she wasnt white. So unless he has remarried since....
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The person they have linked to is asian and one of the pics they posted is on her facebook pics, apparantly.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Seemingly told another forum member a few years ago that she wasnt white. So unless he has remarried since....
Indian wasn’t it?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
The person they have linked to is asian and one of the pics they posted is on her facebook pics, apparantly.
Assuming you are talking about A***, she doesnt look Asian.
Big Jock Knew