Heard a rumour? - Post it here
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Re: PDC world championship 2013 day 12

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:This is so boring, there isn't even any good films on TV to get a bit of respite.
Please stop the trolling. Or at least don't complain if someone does the same with the Lakeside threads. :roll:

I have to say I've never been bored with a 100+ ave.
Sorry Dave but I am finding this particular match very boring to say the least, this is my opinion so quit with the "trolling" label I don't think it's justified in this case.

paDDy
I await to see the 100+ v 95 ave match at Lakeside where you will be equally bored!

I hope your opinion is the same. Trolling is trolling and you are the worst Mark.
GRAYISALEGEND
County Player

Post by GRAYISALEGEND »

Hamilton does this everytime against Taylor!

Hope Barney turns up on Sunday. I really do.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:This is so boring, there isn't even any good films on TV to get a bit of respite.
Please stop the trolling. Or at least don't complain if someone does the same with the Lakeside threads. :roll:

Sorry Dave but I am finding this particular match very boring to say the least, this is my opinion so quit with the "trolling" label I don't think it's justified in this case.

paDDy
I await to see the 100+ v 95 ave match at Lakeside where you will be equally bored!

I hope your opinion is the same. Trolling is trolling and you are the worst Mark.
Behave, the fact it was one sided as anything made it boring.
Big Jock Knew
Conor74
Steady Sixties

Post by Conor74 »

cornyboy wrote:One of the most boring matches I've ever had the misfortune to watch. conifers from Hamilton missed chance after chance. Odds on we'll see the 2007 final before they go off air.
Well called!
cornyboy
Pub Champion

Post by cornyboy »

2007 final again!!!! Got it right.
2011 TSOD Grand Slam of Darts Prediction Champion

http://www.sportallrounder.com/darts (The Red Bit - Darts Blog)
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

paDDy

To the narrow minded maybe yes.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

paDDy

That's your opinion Dave but I'd rather watch a low 90 average match that was fought tooth and nail than the roll over like I've just witnessed. There have been some very exciting games throughout this tournament but this defiantly wasn't one of them and I'm not the only one to comment on this fact (but the only one to be labelled a troll), looks like a classic case of attack the poster and not the post.

paDDy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

spaceman70 wrote:
So you enjoyed that? Jesus...
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

cornyboy wrote:2007 final again!!!! Got it right.
Be quiet, you massive troll!! :DDD: :DDD:
Big Jock Knew
Plunged
Steady Sixties

Post by Plunged »

Kinda annoyed with Hamilton. Taylor has been poor the whole tournament, but then he can play his pussyboy Hamilton who is kind enough to give him 5 sets to find his range. Now Phil is supposedly back in shape, although 101 or 102 ave is not special for an exhibition match tbh. Well, I guess this sets up a great semi against Barney though. After Hamilton's kind gesture I suppose Phil is ready to beat Barney.
Paulie Walnuts
Pub Champion

Post by Paulie Walnuts »

spaceman70 wrote:
Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote: Please stop the trolling. Or at least don't complain if someone does the same with the Lakeside threads. :roll:

paDDy

Come on Dave, that was painful to watch. It's not like Taylor was at his best either or doing things we never saw before. I preferred Walsh Newton
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Pissed up in Tenerife States other than barney no winner
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Pissed up in Tenerife States other than barney no winner
You still over there Boyo? have you managed to find an accommodating bar in which to watch the darts? :DDDC: :DDDC: :DDDC:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
cornyboy
Pub Champion

Post by cornyboy »

Got a horrible feeling Barney will find a way to bottle it. MvG won't though and is surely gonna be tough to beat.
2011 TSOD Grand Slam of Darts Prediction Champion

http://www.sportallrounder.com/darts (The Red Bit - Darts Blog)
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paulie, I enjoyed watching Taylorbeing Taylor again. I maybe enjoyed it more than a single game because of the prospect of the Barney match up considering how he played.

But I will never call a performance BDO or PDC of that standard boring.
Conor74
Steady Sixties

Post by Conor74 »

Did Taylor let something out of the bag about Barney's marital situation or was it common knowledge?
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Conor74 wrote:Did Taylor let something out of the bag about Barney's marital situation or was it common knowledge?

What did he say? I must have missed that bit.

Taylor did say "Barney told me he wanted to die in his sleep" - a disgusting breech of trust if Barney did in fact tell him that.
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

Lee Taylor wrote:
Conor74 wrote:Did Taylor let something out of the bag about Barney's marital situation or was it common knowledge?

Taylor did say "Barney told me he wanted to die in his sleep" - a disgusting breech of trust if Barney did in fact tell him that.
If he didnt, its still disgusting.

I, for one, hope Barney batters Taylor, makes him sign the f*cking dart board, and tell dave in the interview he is happy to have defeated a convicted fellon...
toj
Brass Darts

Post by toj »

Lee Taylor wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me. He's one horrible twat is Taylor and it sickens me that Sky give him so much coverage. I'm not a huge Barney fan but I hope he demolishes the scumbag in the semis.
Arthur Daley
Brass Darts

Post by Arthur Daley »

GRAYISALEGEND wrote:To say i am purring at that performance is an understatement. Simply sensational and unbelievable. Into the semis now, going to be a nervous wreck come Sunday night!
I'm very happy tonight - and so are the other Barney fans I know. :D
Brilliant performance by the great man. Whatever happens from here we can now say BARNEY IS BACK!
Last edited by Arthur Daley on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.