PDC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - SEMI FINALS

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ec1492
Steady Sixties

Re: PDC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - SEMI FINALS

Post by ec1492 »

nevil22 wrote:How many times has Barney walked off stage with hardly a handshake & looking at his opponent.

probably many a times, but he "hardly handshakes " his opponent first before shaking the hands of the 5+ guys onstage..
PT13
Pub Champion

Post by PT13 »

Watching it a few times on the replay, it's clearly a misunderstanding. Barney wanted more than just a quick handshake, and Taylor thought Barney was out of order by pulling his arm back after the handshake.
Uncle Bullseye
Steady Sixties

Post by Uncle Bullseye »

Taylor certainly tells Barney to Feck Off. Suppose he'll get away with that, what a prize tungsten tosser he is. Cmon Mighty Mike teach him some manners.
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

Zeyes wrote: You don't seem very self-aware, that's for sure. I'll leave it at that, don't want to steal any more time away from your own "important problem" of complaining about van Gerwen ad nauseam.
You gotta explain to me what e.g. accusing someone to cheat and not to like someones behaviour have in common? Or was it just about posting about the same thing?
Good for you that you are not blockwarting all the accounts that go mad about Taylor or Hamilton or Newton at any opportunity, that would be too much for a single person....

Anyways, Mr. Detective, since you examined my post history (actually nothing i would call quite normal...) you will have noticed that i did not write anything like that yesterday any more - got a bit bored by it myself to be honest. And since i do not plan to quit watching darts and MvG will without doubt be on top of the game for a long time i will somehow (have to) get over his style, hehe.

You should probably schedule some weekly controls :DDD: :P

@DavidOwen
Bruahaha, what a witty play on words... actually it is from Terry Jones' "Douglas Adams Starship Titanic"
Last edited by Duterprat on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Missed the match last night but just caught up with the ending on facebook. Cannot understand what everyone is greeting about and as for the "headbutt" well it never was. I suspect some people will be a bit embarrassed by their comments when they re read this topic. I also think some of the personal attacks on taylor on this topic are out of order. By all means criticise his actions but there is no need for the name calling and insults.

I am no taylor fan and never have been, but this topic makes uncomfortable reading.
tapsa
Superleague Player

Post by tapsa »

Okey. Phil Taylor is just not the bad loser. He seem to be a bad winner as well.

He made mistake. Nothing serious. Probably 48 hours suspension would be enough. If you compare with several weeks some have got while kicking a chair etc.

Of course the suspesion should start today... :roll:
thepleasure
The Ton Club

Post by thepleasure »

i dont think they really fell out. imo it was all pre planned to give sky the idea that if barney was garaunteed a prem league wild card there would be viewing figures for a barney/taylor grudge match. lets not forget they are friends and have been for a long time. they are both great darters but terrible actors. i was not convinced. looked staged like the saturday afternoon wrestling on world of sports.
AFRICA'S FIRST AND ONLY PROTOUR MARKER.
cornyboy
Pub Champion

Post by cornyboy »

For me last night was the final straw. The PDC and Sky have a lot to answer for as well. Rod in my opinion was a disgrace last night, the way he was talking about it at times trying to make Ray look the bad guy!

It was a biased representation of events from Sky despite what Dave babbled on about on Twitter.

We see it time and time again, Phil getting away with tantrums. It cannot go on.
2011 TSOD Grand Slam of Darts Prediction Champion

http://www.sportallrounder.com/darts (The Red Bit - Darts Blog)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:Missed the match last night but just caught up with the ending on facebook. Cannot understand what everyone is greeting about and as for the "headbutt" well it never was. I suspect some people will be a bit embarrassed by their comments when they re read this topic. I also think some of the personal attacks on taylor on this topic are out of order. By all means criticise his actions but there is no need for the name calling and insults.

I am no taylor fan and never have been, but this topic makes uncomfortable reading.
Col I suggest you watch it, taylor behaved disgracefully at the end and deserves some of the backlash he got.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Col wrote:Missed the match last night but just caught up with the ending on facebook. Cannot understand what everyone is greeting about and as for the "headbutt" well it never was. I suspect some people will be a bit embarrassed by their comments when they re read this topic. I also think some of the personal attacks on taylor on this topic are out of order. By all means criticise his actions but there is no need for the name calling and insults.

Col I suggest you watch it, taylor behaved disgracefully at the end and deserves some of the backlash he got.
I have watched it. Disgracefully? Nah not for me. He was a bit narked and pissed off at barney that was all.

The personal insults are out of order and we dont normally allow it on here.

"Taylor acted like a bit of a plonker there"

"Taylor is a disgusting fat sweaty cunt"

One of the above is acceptable the other isnt in my opinion.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

leftarmchucker wrote:Allegations of Phils girlfriend spitting at barneys kids ?

Might be a reason why Barney was so upset after one of the commercial breaks and could be why Sylvia was standing up away from the family tables
I saw this from Twitter, Sylvia not happy at all saying she is finished with him (taylor).
Where's our Dutch contingent with the interviews :grin:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

I have watched it. Disgracefully? Nah not for me. He was a bit narked and pissed off at barney that was all.

"Taylor is a disgusting fat sweaty fraggle"

I agree but I suggest you check out other places, twitter and Facebook - we are the most reserved of any social media or forum site (as usual).
Doesn't make any comments right and fine but hey ho, sometimes you reap what you sow.
cornyboy
Pub Champion

Post by cornyboy »

I've been trying to find out what was said on RTL7 but to no avail.

I did hear though that Taylor's bird was spitting at Barneys kids but that can be taken as no more than a rumour.
Something angered Sylvia though because she was standing on her own.

Stinus98
The Ton Club

Post by Stinus98 »

Corny, Taylor said he was angry on Barney. Barney said he wasn't afraid for Phil. Phil can't accept that.
cornyboy
Pub Champion

Post by cornyboy »

Stinus98 wrote:Corny, Taylor said he was angry on Barney. Barney said he wasn't afraid for Phil. Phil can't accept that.
Yeah I know that but was trying to find an unbiased review of the aftermath, but have heard nothing from Barneys camp.

Arthur Daley
Brass Darts

Post by Arthur Daley »

thepleasure wrote:i dont think they really fell out. imo it was all pre planned to give sky the idea that if barney was garaunteed a prem league wild card there would be viewing figures for a barney/taylor grudge match. lets not forget they are friends and have been for a long time. they are both great darters but terrible actors. i was not convinced. looked staged like the saturday afternoon wrestling on world of sports.
What a load of rubbish.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Col wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

"Taylor is a disgusting fat sweaty fraggle"

Agree with this.

Whether people like it or not some of the stuff posted in here goes against what I thought THIS site was about.

By all means criticise as much as you like, but the tone of some of the comments makes uncomfortable reading.

I'm no shrinking violet but this isn't, and never was supposed to be a place where you can just let rip at someone.

I didn't care for Taylor's reaction last night but lets be honest it was handbags and has deflected attention from what was a pretty good night of darts.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

cornyboy wrote:I did hear though that Taylor's bird was spitting at Barneys kids but that can be taken as no more than a rumour.
Total bollocks.
thepleasure
The Ton Club

Post by thepleasure »

aw very hurtful calling my comment a load of rubbish. thats it im moving to spain with my mate who i will pretend to fall out with on stage.
AFRICA'S FIRST AND ONLY PROTOUR MARKER.
davcol
Superleague Player

Post by davcol »

Looks like the old timers league have shot themselves in the foot yet again lol. Its about time they got rid of people like Rod Harrington from his biased commentary position.