Speedy Services UK Open - Day 1 Discussion

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Deleted User

Re: Speedy Services UK Open - Day 1 Discussion

Post by Deleted User »

devosteve wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:Neither Mr. Owen nor myself will be there devosteve. :)

Unless I've sorted tickets for David tonight.
Gutted. I have (honestly) a 'Sid James' T shirt. Wanted to know from David if I should find him funny or not!!!
Sid James = legend

PS You sarcy sod!
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

devosteve wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:Neither Mr. Owen nor myself will be there devosteve. :)

Unless I've sorted tickets for David tonight.
Gutted. I have (honestly) a 'Sid James' T shirt. Wanted to know from David if I should find him funny or not!!!
I shall keep an eye out for the shirt. :D
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Love this Tournie, best of the year for me.

BIg shout for Kev Dowling , anybody who has met Kev knows he's a real top fella, daunting prospect for him tonight but more than likel;y the appeal of the Tournie for me, whereby players like Kev get an opportunity to play a 16 times World Champ on the main stage live on TV, great stuff.

Also a sneeky feeling Kev Thomas is gonna have a good run in this, seems to be enjoying the PDC picked up a few quid in a short time.

Great tournie, must watch TV :CCCCC: :darts :WWWW:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Get yourself up to ponty jubilee club tonight wayne to see some proper darts. Finals night for our league.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Col wrote:Get yourself up to ponty jubilee club tonight wayne to see some proper darts. Finals night for our league.

Suns out boyo , up the caravan this afternoon. You in anything ?? I see O'shea & Fitton in The Other Place soon.
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Welshwizard79
Superleague Player

Post by Welshwizard79 »

Good luck to Kong I hope he pus out Wade. Hope Ted entertains us too.

Also good luck to Burnett, Webster, Lewis and Thomas.

:welsh
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Col wrote:Get yourself up to ponty jubilee club tonight wayne to see some proper darts. Finals night for our league.

Suns out boyo , up the caravan this afternoon. You in anything ?? I see O'shea & Fitton in The Other Place soon.
We are in the final of the sixes only and i hate the format. My mate got beat in the semis of the singles by a guy who hit two fifteen darters including 158 out.

Will be a good night. Enjoy yer caravan bud.

When are oshea and fitton in the other place?
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Welshwizard79 wrote:Good luck to Kong I hope he pus out Wade. Hope Ted entertains us too.

No Bias there then boyo :WWWW:

Believe it or not I think the extra 2 legs added onto the prelim round this year will have a big impact on Kongs game against Wade. Kong deffo has the game to beat Wade of that there is no doubt, just think the added distance may favour Wade....hope not !!
ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Post by ralph cifaretto »

There's an article on Kevin Dowling on pdc.tv website today.

Wow, is that what he looks like (the guy who posts as Maverick on here, yeah?)? He's like 6 inches, 4 stone and 15 years different to how i imagined him.

Good luck anyway!
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Col wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:

We are in the final of the sixes only and i hate the format. My mate got beat in the semis of the singles by a guy who hit two fifteen darters including 158 out.

Will be a good night. Enjoy yer caravan bud.

When are oshea and fitton in the other place?
Sat 27 July.......Tkts at Venue
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

ralph cifaretto wrote:There's an article on Kevin Dowling on pdc.tv website today.

Wow, is that what he looks like (the guy who posts as Maverick on here, yeah?)? He's like 6 inches, 4 stone and 15 years different to how i imagined him.

Good luck anyway!
Maverick he is not, Kev posts as Sat Nav and was Bullshooter on the old forum Ralph
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

ralph cifaretto wrote:There's an article on Kevin Dowling on pdc.tv website today.

Good luck anyway!
Maverick he is not, Kev posts as Sat Nav and was Bullshooter on the old forum Ralph
Welshwizard79
Superleague Player

Post by Welshwizard79 »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Welshwizard79 wrote:Good luck to Kong I hope he pus out Wade. Hope Ted entertains us too.

No Bias there then boyo :WWWW:

Believe it or not I think the extra 2 legs added onto the prelim round this year will have a big impact on Kongs game against Wade. Kong deffo has the game to beat Wade of that there is no doubt, just think the added distance may favour Wade....hope not !!

Yeah only a touch of bias :D
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Maverick he is not indeed! For me just picture Tom Cruise in his prime......... just a bit taller, 4 stone heavier, not as good looking, and about a $300,000,000,000 behind him in the bank!! Other than those slight differences it's like we were separated at birth!!! 8-) or failing that my youtube stuff from 2008

and if anyone wonders, no I wasn't looking down Helens top....... :IIII:
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Welsh Wayne wrote:

Good luck anyway!
Oh yeah. Sat nav rings a bell as well.

I always keep a look out for Kev on the pdc tour. I just had the wrong forum poster :)
ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Maverick wrote:Maverick he is not indeed! For me just picture Tom Cruise in his prime......... just a bit taller, 4 stone heavier, not as good looking, and about a $300,000,000,000 behind him in the bank!! Other than those slight differences it's like we were separated at birth!!! 8-) or failing that my youtube stuff from 2008

and if anyone wonders, no I wasn't looking down Helens top....... :IIII:
I love Bolton. Esp. the interviews introducing the qualifiers (just wish all the players 'deserved' to be there (They're not doing those silly speedy hire qualifiers for their employees again are they?))
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Good to know which posters are players and who they are (just watched maverick's clips). I get confused.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Neilly1986
Steady Sixties

Post by Neilly1986 »

'Kev' posts as Sat Nav not Maverick btw.

He was Bullshooter on the old forum apparently.
Ways
Feather Flights

Post by Ways »

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the door for tonight?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Ways wrote:Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the door for tonight?
They weren't last year. I went to the footie ground to buy some and they could only be bought via the internet. (managed to get some from a bald guy who had won some).

Not sure this time but if they have not sold out who knows?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.