Your best top 32 field...........

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Mr Glass
County Player

Re: Your best top 32 field...........

Post by Mr Glass »

Dicie wrote: Possibly m8, but i just think he is a fat ignorant spanner....As iv said...
Must admit, I never liked to hear of the top darts stars refusing to give autographs to the young supporters as Eric alluded to in an interview once, where he said that everytime a dartboard was asked to be signed by the players you could always guarentee a name would be missing off it.

Seems to have a chip on his shoulder for some reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Sorry to read the comments on Dave Whitcombe. I think he's a great player, one of the all time greats, not many of whom bother to comment on current pro darts matters in a candid way. I always liked his knowledgeable comments on SoD, but maybe some of you have different experiences with him or have possibly been on the receiving end of his "stick"? ;) :HHHHH:

As to the top 32, is that just PDC or combined, Olly?
OllyNufc180
County Player

Post by OllyNufc180 »

Rudy wrote:Sorry to read the comments on Dave Whitcombe. I think he's a great player, one of the all time greats, not many of whom bother to comment on current pro darts matters in a candid way. I always liked his knowledgeable comments on SoD, but maybe some of you have different experiences with him or have possibly been on the receiving end of his "stick"? ;) :HHHHH:

I was thinking just PDC mate, as i was looking at potential best 32 field we could have in a comp, in the forum members opinions
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

OllyNufc180 wrote:
Rudy wrote:Sorry to read the comments on Dave Whitcombe. I think he's a great player, one of the all time greats, not many of whom bother to comment on current pro darts matters in a candid way. I always liked his knowledgeable comments on SoD, but maybe some of you have different experiences with him or have possibly been on the receiving end of his "stick"? ;) :HHHHH:

I was thinking just PDC mate, as i was looking at potential best 32 field we could have in a comp, in the forum members opinions

Olly, not to stir up things unnessessarily, but if you want a potential beat 32 field in a comp, you cannot escape from including some BDO top guns of course.
OllyNufc180
County Player

Post by OllyNufc180 »

Rudy wrote:
OllyNufc180 wrote:

Olly, not to stir up things unnessessarily, but if you want a potential beat 32 field in a comp, you cannot escape from including some BDO top guns of course.
yes, thats truem but i was just interested to see what people thought would be the best 32 field in a PDC event, as including 5 or 6 BDO players wouldnt be realistic in a pdc comp
TROUBLEAGAIN
Superleague Player

Post by TROUBLEAGAIN »

Its not very often the rankings lie so at the moment i would stick with the race tour card 32-
Im still waiting on Mcdine to get into this group-I think it would be fantastic for the game to see Ritchie Burnett keep his improved form going and climb back up the rankings.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

What we was talking about 8 years ago

Olly was a good lad
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021