Jabba - time to step up and become a TV player?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Re: Jabba - time to step up and become a TV player?

Post by pigginsexy »

polarbear70 wrote:
Tristan wrote:Great match from Jabba today, maybe he is finally finding his comfortzone on TV.
Except he hasn't been on 'live' TV yet.

Be shushing, its live on tv over there and that's good enough, piggin nora the man's playing the game's of his life right now I couldn't care less whether its on tv or the moon as long as he plays like we know he can.
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

polarbear70 wrote:
Tristan wrote:Great match from Jabba today, maybe he is finally finding his comfortzone on TV.
was live on the livepdc.tv stream, that should count as "TV", espcially as the "circumstances" of the match were exactly the same for that match. Don't know if it was on german Sport1 or Sport1+, can't stand the german commentary and only check if they are showing the darts whenever the livepdc stream is defunct.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Sorry Debbie. Was not having a go. Just think it is ironic with the comments made.
Jamie is obviously at a new level now and he will play on many TV comps if he keeps this up.
Let's hope they don't clash with the TDF next time.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

It is all about present day form and Jabba is in great form at the mo.

Watch dicies betting patterns he follows form.

Debbie hope your recovering well.....tremendous from the Old Man Tonight
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

polarbear70 wrote:Sorry Debbie. Was not having a go. Just think it is ironic with the comments made.
Jamie is obviously at a new level now and he will play on many TV comps if he keeps this up.
Let's hope they don't clash with the TDF next time.

No I know you wasn't sorry if my answer seemed sharp, I'm just happy everyone can see what i know he's capable of.
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

Welsh Wayne wrote:It is all about present day form and Jabba is in great form at the mo.

Watch dicies betting patterns he follows form.

Debbie hope your recovering well.....tremendous from the Old Man Tonight

Think I'm going to stay on permanent re-couperation cuz I can crack the whip more.
armchairfan
County Player

Post by armchairfan »

Duterprat wrote:
polarbear70 wrote:
was live on the livepdc.tv stream, that should count as "TV", espcially as the "circumstances" of the match were exactly the same for that match. Don't know if it was on german Sport1 or Sport1+, can't stand the german commentary and only check if they are showing the darts whenever the livepdc stream is defunct.
Both sessions were live on Sport1 today.