PDC European Championships Final Day Discussion

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Re: PDC European Championships Final Day Discussion

Post by Duterprat »

Does anyone know if they are gonna air that exhibiton match with mason/awl tonight?
livepdc stream says it will start at 9pm german time, so it would not be shown if that is true...
Plunged
Steady Sixties

Post by Plunged »

Rave wrote:
tapsa wrote:
Rave wrote:
But glad both of them are playing this well :D
WHAT Get real mate would you forgive someone fir that?
As Klaasen is not in jail, I don't think he is as bad criminal as many here thinks. If my memory serves correct the commentator of this last match has been in jail and I believe he is forgiven.

He did wrong. He is blamed for that rest of his life. Let's concentrate his darts as long as he plays. I don't think he is the only dart player done some thing wrong.
Only one that likes kids tho[/quote]

Lame. Had he waited a couple of weeks she would've been 16 and we wouldn't be talking here right now as 16 = legal sex age in Netherlands. Furthermore Klaasen never went to jail, because the story is simply not what the media makes it out to be. It was a two-way affair. And that girl is supposed to have mental issues such as PDDNOS and ADHD, but only mild versions because the common eye wouldn't notice it. Jelle didn't notice it either.

The biggest wrongdoing of Jelle in this case is, imo, him cheating on his pretty girlfriend Nanke, but she forgave him so why should we bring this up all the time?

Btw, was the girl really the sister of Van Gerwen's girlfriend? Never heard that before...
armchairfan
County Player

Post by armchairfan »

World Matchplay Qualification - Order of Merit

1 £753,500 Phil Taylor (OUT)
2 £440,200 Michael van Gerwen
3 £353,050 Adrian Lewis
4 £304,900 James Wade (OUT)
5 £280,000 Simon Whitlock
6 £278,800 Andy Hamilton (OUT)
7 £225,100 Wes Newton (OUT)
8 £199,700 Raymond van Barneveld (OUT)
9 £188,500 Justin Pipe (OUT)
10 £185,150 Dave Chisnall (OUT)
11 £171,000 Robert Thornton (OUT)
12 £169,100 Kevin Painter (OUT)
13 £156,950 Mervyn King (OUT)
14 £145,750 Brendan Dolan (OUT)
15 £142,200 Kim Huybrechts (OUT)
16 £138,850 Terry Jenkins (OUT)

Highest ranked non-qualified player
25 £98,450 Richie Burnett

Matchplay draw (seeds)
1 Phil Taylor
16 Terry Jenkins

8 Raymond van Barneveld
9 Justin Pipe

4 James Wade/Simon Whitlock
13 Mervyn King

5 Simon Whitlock/James Wade
12 Kevin Painter

2 Michael van Gerwen
15 Kim Huybrechts

7 Wes Newton
10 Dave Chisnall

3 Adrian Lewis
14 Brendan Dolan

6 Andy Hamilton
11 Robert Thornton
Roderick Slyme
The Ton Club

Post by Roderick Slyme »

I personally think MVG has been very restrained with regards to his deviant countryman. I'd have had the nauseating little pervert kneecapped.
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

The Crusader wrote:Don't blame MVG for not shaking his hand.
You should still shake your opponents hand!
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Plunged wrote:
Rave wrote:
tapsa wrote:
Rave wrote:
As Klaasen is not in jail, I don't think he is as bad criminal as many here thinks. If my memory serves correct the commentator of this last match has been in jail and I believe he is forgiven.

He did wrong. He is blamed for that rest of his life. Let's concentrate his darts as long as he plays. I don't think he is the only dart player done some thing wrong.
Only one that likes kids tho
Lame. Had he waited a couple of weeks she would've been 16 and we wouldn't be talking here right now as 16 = legal sex age in Netherlands. Furthermore Klaasen never went to jail, because the story is simply not what the media makes it out to be. It was a two-way affair. And that girl is supposed to have mental issues such as PDDNOS and ADHD, but only mild versions because the common eye wouldn't notice it. Jelle didn't notice it either.

The biggest wrongdoing of Jelle in this case is, imo, him cheating on his pretty girlfriend Nanke, but she forgave him so why should we bring this up all the time?

Btw, was the girl really the sister of Van Gerwen's girlfriend? Never heard that before...[/quote]
so i guess from your post you know him personally?
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Plunged wrote:
Rave wrote:
tapsa wrote:
Rave wrote:

Btw, was the girl really the sister of Van Gerwen's girlfriend? Never heard that before...[/quote]

Yes she was the sister of MvG's girlfriend(as I've read) you see it ok, Nanke was cheated, but a grown man with a young girl remains strange.
Things like PDDNOS and ADHD don't get noticed for a reason, they're not that uncommon, they are things only looked at for a couple of years. If you take a look at everyone, everyone will have some diagnosis.
Scaum
The Ton Club

Post by Scaum »

Mason's shirt = awful
Rave
Superleague Player

Post by Rave »

Plunged wrote:
Rave wrote:
tapsa wrote:
Rave wrote:

Lame. Had he waited a couple of weeks she would've been 16 and we wouldn't be talking here right now as 16 = legal sex age in Netherlands. Furthermore Klaasen never went to jail, because the story is simply not what the media makes it out to be. It was a two-way affair. And that girl is supposed to have mental issues such as PDDNOS and ADHD, but only mild versions because the common
eye wouldn't notice it. Jelle didn't notice it either.

The biggest wrongdoing of

Jelle
i
n this ca

se is, imo, him cheating on his pretty girlfriend Nanke, but she forgave him so why should we bring this up all the time?

Mate, in this country if u go after a girl who is 17 years 11 months and 28 days old ur a pedophile
Chizzyfan
County Player

Post by Chizzyfan »

One step too far for Ronald it would seem.
Chizzyesque
Rave
Superleague Player

Post by Rave »

Chizzyfan wrote:One step too far for Ronald it would seem.
Looks like it, would love to see him in final though
slymaster
International

Post by slymaster »

Did the Iceman really just say that MvG vs Klaasen is the best game he had ever seen?
Rave
Superleague Player

Post by Rave »

slymaster wrote:Did the Iceman really just say that MvG vs Klaasen is the best game he had ever seen?
Thought i heard that too, maybe he doesn't have sky sports
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rave wrote: Mate, in this country if u go after a girl who is 17 years 11 months and 28 days old ur a pedophile
May I suggest you find out what the age of consent is in the country you live in before you make ridiculous statements like that.
Big Jock Knew
slymaster
International

Post by slymaster »

Fine win for Mr. Whitlock! :DDDD: Didnt expect him to make the final once again.
Great run for Ronny!! :CCCCC:
Rave
Superleague Player

Post by Rave »

Ginge wrote:
Rave wrote: Mate, in this country if u go after a girl who is 17 years 11 months and 28 days old ur a pedophile
May I suggest you find out what the age of consent is in the country you live in before you make ridiculous statements like that.
18 matey. Hope that clears that up, incase jelle comes for a visit
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Rave wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Not quite sure where you habit but if its Ireland given the Galway in your location then you are incorrect as its 17.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

However I always thought in Ireland given their strong Catholic views that anyone guilty of sex outside marriage was still burnt at the stake ;)

Interestingly on that list they give the age of cosent as 13 in Spain and 14 in Portugal. However it would still be an offence you would be procesuted for ,for anyone whom was within the Uk Jurisdiction and had sexual relations with anyone under the age of consent of the UK.

The anomily is that if Jelle had committed the offence within the UK then he would now be required to sign the sex offenders register if a conviction occured and this could have serious travel restrictions and other implications for him however 'foriegn' sex offenders whom come to the UK would be totally unknown to our law enforcement services and are free to roam where and how they please.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Rave wrote:
Ginge wrote:
What country is that then, thought you lived in Ireland?

EDIT - just seen the post above. Looks like you have messed up here, Mr Rave :D
Big Jock Knew
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

So Caven and MvG offered no handshake after their q/f matches?! Poor form...
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Caven did after Whitlocks celebration after he had shook officals hands . . . get your facts right before slagging a player off.
Thinking of one.