Respect to All

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Re: Respect to All

Post by lizlala170 »

My goodness me I made a spelling error. If Tommy Thomson says it happened then it happened. All I have stated is I was not there I cannot comment. I just did not like my friends being slated and there is always two sides to a story. I can however let everyone know that Sue Gulliver has sent in her apologies to the person concerned for her out burst she is not a bad person and will accept that when a mistake is made and she has gone about the wrong way she will hold her hands up. I do not know anymore than that, and it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

I didn't even see it
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:Why was my post deleted, please?
Churlish reasons.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

lizlala170 wrote:My goodness me I made a spelling error. If Tommy Thomson says it happened then it happened. All I have stated is I was not there I cannot comment. I just did not like my friends being slated and there is always two sides to a story. I can however let everyone know that Sue Gulliver has sent in her apologies to the person concerned for her out burst she is not a bad person and will accept that when a mistake is made and she has gone about the wrong way she will hold her hands up. I do not know anymore than that, and it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Try being mates with Andy Jenkins. :D
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The Cat wrote:I didn't even see it
Oh ffs i have referred to it several times already. It was deleted as a joke.

For those who missed ginges post it said this.

Padantic - pedantic
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Col wrote:
The Cat wrote:I didn't even see it
Oh ffs i have referred to it several times already. It was deleted as a joke.

For those who missed ginges post it said this.

Padantic - pedantic
But what's that got to do with Andy Murray the PDC darts player? :)
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

spaceman70 wrote: Try being mates with Andy Jenkins. :D
Superb!

Last edited by Deleted User on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Whats the betting a certain jc refers to post deletion next time hes on here?

Im sure there is an assoc member called andy murray.
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

Oh well everyone I have said my bit right or wrong I have made my status.
I have been on other forums and they are all the same some worse than others and that was why I stopped using them.
I do not think I was out of order in anything I wrote I was speaking the truth.
I do not think I slated anyone off I was just sticking up for my friends as I am sure a lot of you would have done the same.
Surely commonsense prevails that you wait till you hear both sides of the story as to what happened at the England Masters and not listen to hearsay.
And lastly as I have commented before I was not there so cannot comment on what happened and after what I have read in the section England Masters everyone is blaming certain people. Why not wait till they have their say. And get the full story.

Oh Tommy you should know if I have anything to say I will say it we go back far to many years. Just like I have said to everyone else I was not there you were and no doubt you have both sides to what happened. See you in Rotherham.
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Col wrote:Whats the betting a certain jc refers to post deletion next time hes on here?

Im sure there is an assoc member called andy murray.
UK Open qualifier, not Associate.
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

spaceman70 wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:My goodness me I made a spelling error. If Tommy Thomson says it happened then it happened. All I have stated is I was not there I cannot comment. I just did not like my friends being slated and there is always two sides to a story. I can however let everyone know that Sue Gulliver has sent in her apologies to the person concerned for her out burst she is not a bad person and will accept that when a mistake is made and she has gone about the wrong way she will hold her hands up. I do not know anymore than that, and it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Try being mates with Andy Jenkins. :D
I am friends with Andy Jenkins lol x
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

lizlala170 wrote:... it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Like who?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zeyes wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:... it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Like who?
Anastasia. How dare she wasnt born in this country(!)
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

lizlala170 wrote:I am friends with Andy Jenkins lol x
You have got your work cut out for you then haven't you? :D
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Like who?
Certainly can't be Deta as jean ( Florence) confirmed she received email from Deta apologizing for her language in the England masters thread earlier today. Mind you if the spectator hadn't got into her face their wouldn't have been bad language to apologize for , I did point out on the other thread that neither of the Gullivers was involved in the incident and that Trina was perfectly respectful to Anastasia . But hey ho perhaps people don't want to read everything.
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zeyes wrote:
Like who?
Certainly can't be Deta as jean ( Florence) confirmed she received email from Deta apologizing for her language in the England masters thread earlier today. Mind you if the spectator hadn't got into her face their wouldn't have been bad language to apologize for , I did point out on the other thread that neither of the Gullivers was involved in the incident and that Trina was perfectly respectful to Anastasia . But hey ho perhaps people don't want to read everything.
As I said it takes a bigger person to apologise and admit they were wrong.
However I have not mentioned Anastasia so do not have a clue why she has been mentioned in my topic. Once again was not at The England Masters.
Anyway I feel I have said what I wanted to say like it or not it is done now and for those that I offend I do apologise.
checkmate
County Player

Post by checkmate »

been a couple of weeks since I was on here , but it's at least a year since I have read so much crap ;)
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

checkmate wrote:been a couple of weeks since I was on here , but it's at least a year since I have read so much crap ;)
Crap to you that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. If it crap to everyone else then my task is done I have said my bit and its THE END.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Bye then.
Big Jock Knew
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

id read the masters thread and now this and see you don't like reading peoples comments about your friends and there are two sides in this story?These people only raise an argument when they are in the right you say? TT and mr bag carrier have quite frankly told their side of events so heres your or theirs chance too explain the events and alledged bullying/sisters act at this and prior events.