Post by craigmc »

WP_20130712_001.jpg
WP_20130712_001.jpg (273 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
checkmate
County Player

Re: Respect to All

Post by checkmate »

lizlala170 wrote:
checkmate wrote:been a couple of weeks since I was on here , but it's at least a year since I have read so much crap ;)
Crap to you that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. If it crap to everyone else then my task is done I have said my bit and its THE END.
your friends are not perfect ,get over it and get on with your life , hear from you next year or maybe next week the way ladies darts is going :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Anyway, for all of these players who said they were unsure of the rules and had an almighty moan at Ana being in the field - see the attachement.

Try reading your entry form properly next time, folks :D :D
The England National Singles is a member’s only event and is open to all Players who are regular playing members of a Super League or Local League under a current member England County that is a fully paid up member of the England Darts Organisation and is eligible to play under the Rules of the BDO, EDO and the County where their membership is registered.
Attachments
National Singles 2013 Entry Form.pdf
(166.34 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Big Jock Knew
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

Ginge wrote:Anyway, for all of these players who said they were unsure of the rules and had an almighty moan at Ana being in the field - see the attachement.

The England National Singles is a member’s only event and is open to all Players who are regular playing members of a Super League or Local League under a current member England County that is a fully paid up member of the England Darts Organisation and is eligible to play under the Rules of the BDO, EDO and the County where their membership is registered.

That's good to know the rules but I never mentioned Anastasia in any off my comments so why put it on here. Now I know the criteria I play for and English superleague team am a member of the EDO BDO IDPA and I am Scottish (oh my god I hear you all say) so if I wanted to play in the English National Singles next season I can, rules have been changed because last year I was not allowed. thanks for the info.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

It wasn't posted for your benefit, Liz. But at least you have learnt something from it :)
Big Jock Knew
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

craigmc wrote:id read the masters thread and now this and see you don't like reading peoples comments about your friends and there are two sides in this story?These people only raise an argument when they are in the right you say? TT and mr bag carrier have quite frankly told their side of events so heres your or theirs chance too explain the events and alledged bullying/sisters act at this and prior events.
Yes you are correct in what you are saying maybe I have not worded exactly what I was trying to say, no-one likes to hear their friends being slated on forums or anywhere else. I have also stated that I have read the comments and it seemed all one sided maybe yet again I am reading it wrong, so we just going to have to wait because from what I know my friends are out of the country now on holiday and darts will be the last thing on their mind and i am presuming maybe they have not seen what has been written on the forums or maybe because they do not use the forums However I am sure that if they do use the forum they will comment on their return. I cannot answer for them. I did not know it would have been a crime to stick up for your friends when they getting slated, (seems it is) Anyway as I have said before I am sure the other side of the story will be revealed. But at this moment in time its best left alone. All I was trying to say also was respect to every player/supporter young or old life is to short for trying to hurt those we care about.

And once again I do apologise to you all for writing such crap as certain people keep on stating (maybe look at your own comments over the years and see what crap you are spouting before you start digging me out. However I wont apologise for speaking the truth
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

Ginge wrote:It wasn't posted for your benefit, Liz. But at least you have learnt something from it :)

I apologise I really did think you were digging me out not just you but a few others.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

lizlala170 wrote:
Ginge wrote:Anyway, for all of these players who said they were unsure of the rules and had an almighty moan at Ana being in the field - see the attachement.

That's good to know the rules but I never mentioned Anastasia in any off my comments so why put it on here. Now I know the criteria I play for and English superleague team am a member of the EDO BDO IDPA and I am Scottish (oh my god I hear you all say) so if I wanted to play in the English National Singles next season I can, rules have been changed because last year I was not allowed.
thanks for the info.
Nothing wrong with being Scottish Liz you join the chairman of England darts with that honour :)
Last edited by WCDPA on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Nothing wrong with sticking up for your mates.

That's what I am doing with my comments on this thread too.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ha! Mick McCarthy is more Irish than Tommy Thompson is Scottish :D
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

lizlala170 wrote:
craigmc wrote:id read the masters thread and now this and see you don't like reading peoples comments about your friends and there are two sides in this story?These people only raise an argument when they are in the right you say? TT and mr bag carrier have quite frankly told their side of events so heres your or theirs chance too explain the events and alledged bullying/sisters act at this and prior events.
Yes you are correct in what you are saying maybe I have not worded exactly what I was trying to say, no-one likes to hear their friends being slated on forums or anywhere else. I have also stated that I have read the comments and it seemed all one sided maybe yet again I am reading it wrong, so we just going to have to wait because from what I know my friends are out of the country now on holiday and darts will be the last thing on their mind and i am presuming maybe they have not seen what has been written on the forums or maybe because they do not use the forums However I am sure that if they do use the forum they will comment on their return. I cannot answer for them. I did not know it would have been a crime to stick up for your friends when they getting slated, (seems it is) Anyway as I have said before I am sure the other side of the story will be revealed. But at this moment in time its best left alone. All I was trying to say also was respect to every player/supporter young or old life is to short for trying to hurt those we care about.

And once again I do apologise to you all for writing such crap as certain people keep on stating (maybe look at your own comments over the years and see what crap you are spouting before you start digging me out. However I wont apologise for speaking the truth
Welcome back Liz, as for talking crap you've got a long way to go to catch up with some but it's an impressive first entry ;) :grin:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:Ha! Mick McCarthy is more Irish than Tommy Thompson is Scottish :D
I believe you will find Bradders that not only was Tommy born in Glasgow he is also a " blue nose " WATP
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

checkmate wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:
checkmate wrote:been a couple of weeks since I was on here , but it's at least a year since I have read so much crap ;)
Crap to you that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. If it crap to everyone else then my task is done I have said my bit and its THE END.
your friends are not perfect ,get over it and get on with your life , hear from you next year or maybe next week the way ladies darts is going :)
No-one is perfect (oops sorry I am) off course we are not perfect we are just human beings but I like anyone else is entitled to have my say and I will have a bit of a banter with anyone, I will protect my family and friends no matter what till I have been proven that I was wrong ( not that I have yet) but I do not know you and you do not know me so as I have said before check out your crap comments over the past and come back and tell me you have not written crap. Just like you have said I have.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

lizlala170 wrote:

thanks for reply,its helped a little to understand what point you were making.never a need to apologise for airing your opinion.not sure I agree with you but I do respect your right to post it.think that's the point a few of the others were making.anyway good luck in darts and life
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

lizlala170 wrote:However I wont apologise for speaking the truth
What "truth"? That your friends can't possibly have done what they've supposedly done, even though you don't actually have any personal insight into the matter at hand one way or the other?

And you know, for somebody who titled this thread "Respect to All", insulting random groups of people seems to come awfully easy to you. But it's all good as long as one merely attacks nebulous bogeymen like "forums", "some people" and "others" without actually naming names, eh? Interesting mindset you have going there.

Edit: Whoops, got the thread title slightly wrong.
Last edited by Zeyes on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

WCDPA wrote:
I believe you will find Bradders that not only was Tommy born in Glasgow he is also a " blue nose " WATP
Tommy is indeed Scottish and a true Teddy Bear, hey PJ enough of the blue nose we are both proud to be Rangers fans and proud of our country lol. x
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Blimey this thread has had more endings/resurrections than Dallas! :D
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

chissy wrote:Blimey this thread has had more endings/resurrections than Dallas! :D
it peaked with my picture of the new bdo events dart pitch :bat:
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

lizlala170 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Tommy is indeed Scottish and a true Teddy Bear, hey PJ enough of the blue nose we are both proud to be Rangers fans and proud of our country lol. x
As a kid Liz got a soccer annual 1967 read and article about berwick rangers beating the mighty Gers in a Scottish cup match 1/0 and decided there and then Rangers became my Scottish team, contrary to popular belief many feel my interest in darts only started with Deta , recall years ago going to scottish open saw draw that I didn't fancy and went to ibrox instead to watch rangers beat Dundee 6/1 , belated apologies to the SDA for my no show.