Respect to All

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Re: Respect to All

Post by lizlala170 »

Zeyes wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:However I wont apologise for speaking the truth
What "truth"? That your friends can't possibly have done what they've supposedly done, even though you don't actually have any personal insight into the matter at hand one way or the other?

And you know, for somebody who titled this thread "respect for all", insulting random groups of people seems to come awfully easy to you. But it's all good as long as one merely attacks nebulous bogeymen like "forums", "some people" and "others" without actually naming names, eh? Interesting mindset you have going there.
I am not insulting any specific group I was asked about other forums and I replied they all the same some are better than others but they all serve the same purpose.. I have not slated you or anyone on this forum.
I have spoken the truth and not offended anyone Now I also did not say that my friends had done nothing wrong I once again stated I was not there so could not comment I for my own reasons did not like to see or hear that my friends were slated. So is it so wrong to come onto a forum and be bullied because I spoke my mind.

I do not need to mention any names because I do not know the full story and there are always two sides to a story.

RESPECT FOR ALL its okay for you to come on here and state I am writing crap but when the tables are turned you cannot handle it. I have not disrespected anyone on this forum but I can soon be disrespectful and insulting if I wanted to however I will not as it is not in my nature I have been around the darting circuit for over 30 years been there done it wrote the book. After all it is freedom of speech or are you taking that away as well you can keep calling it crap but this is my last reply to your comments.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

lizlala170 wrote:Hey Trotter, I may not have been at the England Masters but I was at another major tourney where abusive language was used to supporters. I never saw anyone comment on that, all I am saying that this is not the first time this has come to light and it needs to be sorted and a stop put to it, I always take into account that there is always two sides to a story, the England masters I cannot comment on and have not.

Col, I also am not disagreeing with the fact that a lot may have been achieved by putting it on the forum, but it really is sad that after a year off being away from the forum that there is still crap going on between the ladies and it is the men that are having most of the say. So nothing changes and it would be nice to have real names and not made up ones, but once again that is my personal opinion.

The right honourable Alan Dicie Reilly her Liz.. I can be approached at a lot of darting events, usually straight after the first round and an be found at the bar
Last edited by Dicie on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
checkmate
County Player

Post by checkmate »

lizlala170 wrote:
checkmate wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:
checkmate wrote:been a couple of weeks since I was on here , but it's at least a year since I have read so much crap ;)
Crap to you that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. If it crap to everyone else then my task is done I have said my bit and its THE END.
your friends are not perfect ,get over it and get on with your life , hear from you next year or maybe next week the way ladies darts is going :)
No-one is perfect (oops sorry I am) off course we are not perfect we are just human beings but I like anyone else is entitled to have my say and I will have a bit of a banter with anyone, I will protect my family and friends no matter what till I have been proven that I was wrong ( not that I have yet) but I do not know you and you do not know me so as I have said before check out your crap comments over the past and come back and tell me you have not written crap. Just like you have said I have.
I've written some crap in my time for sure and am well willing to admit it , try reading your OP and I look forward to hearing from you , just because people are your friends or family does not mean they can do no wrong :WWWW:
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

WCDPA wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Ginge wrote:Ha! Mick McCarthy is more Irish than Tommy Thompson is Scottish :D
I believe you will find Bradders that not only was Tommy born in Glasgow he is also a " blue nose " WATP
Tommy is indeed Scottish and a true Teddy Bear, hey PJ enough of the blue nose we are both proud to be Rangers fans and proud of our country lol. x
As a kid Liz got a soccer annual 1967 read and article about berwick rangers beating the mighty Gers in a Scottish cup match 1/0 and decided there and then Rangers became my Scottish team, contrary to popular belief many feel my interest in darts only started with Deta , recall years ago going to scottish open saw draw that I didn't fancy and went to ibrox instead to watch rangers beat Dundee 6/1 , belated apologies to the SDA for my no show.

Well we got something in common lol as a kid I was brought up with the good old july orange walk (oops better not speak about that) Fantastic days those were I too wasn't just a dart fan football has always been a first for me, been around darts 30 years or so but still love my football. x
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

spaceman70 wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:My goodness me I made a spelling error. If Tommy Thomson says it happened then it happened. All I have stated is I was not there I cannot comment. I just did not like my friends being slated and there is always two sides to a story. I can however let everyone know that Sue Gulliver has sent in her apologies to the person concerned for her out burst she is not a bad person and will accept that when a mistake is made and she has gone about the wrong way she will hold her hands up. I do not know anymore than that, and it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Try being mates with Andy Jenkins. :D

We all have our crosses to bear in life :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I am going to post the one fact in this thread that everybody knows for sure is true.

Rangers are pure guff.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

spaceman70 wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:My goodness me I made a spelling error. If Tommy Thomson says it happened then it happened. All I have stated is I was not there I cannot comment. I just did not like my friends being slated and there is always two sides to a story. I can however let everyone know that Sue Gulliver has sent in her apologies to the person concerned for her out burst she is not a bad person and will accept that when a mistake is made and she has gone about the wrong way she will hold her hands up. I do not know anymore than that, and it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. Shame others do not do the same thing.
Try being mates with Andy Jenkins. :D
:DDD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:A lot has been achieved as a result of discussions on forums.
No no no, forums are unhelpful and useless, as are the people who use them. Olly Croft said so, so it must be true.

you mean the same man who said they dont owe the players a living while he made a living out of them ?
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

Ginge wrote:Or Trans World Darts? :D

Last edited by Justin Credible on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

Dicie wrote:
lizlala170 wrote:Hey Trotter, I may not have been at the England Masters but I was at another major tourney where abusive language was used to supporters. I never saw anyone comment on that, all I am saying that this is not the first time this has come to light and it needs to be sorted and a stop put to it, I always take into account that there is always two sides to a story, the England masters I cannot comment on and have not.

Col, I also am not disagreeing with the fact that a lot may have been achieved by putting it on the forum, but it really is sad that after a year off being away from the forum that there is still crap going on between the ladies and it is the men that are having most of the say. So nothing changes and it would be nice to have real names and not made up ones, but once again that is my personal opinion.

The right honourable Alan Dicie Reilly her Liz.. I can be approached at a lot of darting events, usually straight after the first round and an be found at the bar
I actually know who you are from when I last visited the forum over a year ago I have no gripes with you and no doubt we will catch up at a darting tourney soon. x
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

It's just such a shame that the many PDC activists and supporters on here revel in this type of gossip but when an incident takes place at one of their venues no one is allowed to openly discuss it.

When I see all the negative comments by the PDC sycophants it just confounds the hypocrisy of this forum. As far as I'm concerned if they refuse to debate PDC incidents then they should refrain from making infantile comments on BDO related matters.

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
mrsheen
Pub Champion

Post by mrsheen »

Col wrote:I am going to post the one fact in this thread that everybody knows for sure is true.

Rangers were pure guff.
Fixed for historical accuracy.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:It's just such a shame that the many PDC activists and supporters on here revel in this type of gossip but when an incident takes place at one of their venues no one is allowed to openly discuss it.

When I see all the negative comments by the PDC sycophants it just confounds the hypocrisy of this forum. As far as I'm concerned if they refuse to debate PDC incidents then they should refrain from making infantile comments on BDO related matters.

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.
The false outrage is great. :)

What is the BDO equivalent of the DRA called Paddy?

Something along the lines (maybe more publicly as in old DRA) should be put in place, no?

Something is better than nothing surely? Who imposed Ted's fine when he left?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's just such a shame that the many PDC activists and supporters on here revel in this type of gossip but when an incident takes place at one of their venues no one is allowed to openly discuss it.

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.

Something along the lines (maybe more publicly as in old DRA) should be put in place, no?

The point I'm making is if it happened at "another" event most of this forum wouldn't be allowed to discuss the details, it would be against the confidentiality agreement they were asked to sign.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.

The point I'm making is if it happened at "another" event most of this forum wouldn't be allowed to discuss the details, it would be against the confidentiality agreement they were asked to sign.
You are not answering the question.

And how do you know that? You have had sight of this agreement?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.

The agreement has been discussed in earlier threads.

paDDs
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Every incident that happens in the pdc gets discussed here paddy. I.m not sure what your point is?

Mvg gate
Teddeano gate
Jenkinsgate
Gardengate
Etc etc etc all get discussed.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Col wrote:Every incident that happens in the pdc gets discussed here paddy. I.m not sure what your point is?

Mvg gate
Teddeano gate
Jenkinsgate
Gardengate
Etc etc etc all get discussed.
That's not true there are many incidents that happen that don't come to light.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.

paDDs
On a mythical basis, have you seen it? You can answer any of the other questions while you're at it. :D
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

Fond Regards,
Paddy McGinty esq.

paDDs
On a mythical basis, have you seen it? You can answer any of the other questions while you're at it. :D
I'm not sure I should, why should I volunteer information when I know there are restrictions on the dark side. I can play by those rules to you know.

Ted never paid his fine.