Dublin,Killarney and Koningshof Flights

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Dublin,Killarney and Koningshof Flights

Post by pigginsexy »

Not sure how many players read posts on here now but I thought I'd let you all know Ryanair have a sale on for flights during October if booked before Thursday.

I know quite a few supporters also get tickets for the Grand Prix so can also get on it and save a few bob for that extra pint :CCCCC:

Debbie
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Re: Dublin,Killarney and Koningshof Flights

Post by spaceman70 »

Probably paid way over the odds for a convenient flight yesterday for me. Typical have been keeping an eye on prices for months. Thanks though Debbie hope some benefit. :D
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

Booked Mine for Dublin a couple of months ago as it was cheaper than last year and thought it was a good deal, but quite a few have said they've booked this week for a lot less than I paid!

Oh well...
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Stubby wrote:Booked Mine for Dublin a couple of months ago as it was cheaper than last year and thought it was a good deal, but quite a few have said they've booked this week for a lot less than I paid!

Oh well...
^^^
ditto
paid just over £100 months ago and then two weeks ago it came down to £62, dread to think what it is now lol but i couldn't take the risk of missing that one sunday evening flight back or it would mean an extra night away.
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Couldn't help myself, just checked and its £54.11 return, too cheap to turn down so i bought myself another ticket :DDD:
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

chissy wrote:Couldn't help myself, just checked and its £54.11 return, too cheap to turn down so i bought myself another ticket :DDD:
Is that so you can have 2 seats - one for each cheek? lol

Cus my flight got moved forward - it's going to be tight getting back, might have to leave the venue before the end and definately get a taxi! Did look at changing to a Monday flight at no extra cost but the extra night room would cost 100 euros which aint worth it!
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Stubby wrote:
chissy wrote:Couldn't help myself, just checked and its £54.11 return, too cheap to turn down so i bought myself another ticket :DDD:

Cus my flight got moved forward - it's going to be tight getting back, might have to leave the venue before the end and definately get a taxi! Did look at changing to a Monday flight at no extra cost but the extra night room would cost 100 euros which aint worth it!
City west €200 for 2 nights. :?
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

The only rooms they had left were deluxe doubles unfortunately.
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

I have booked 2x deluxe singles for my brother and myself, booking it through their VIP Guinness tour promotion i got them for 180euros each for 2 nights bed and breakfast and 1x evening meal with vip tour tickets although i doubt i shall use these so if anyone wants a tour of the guinness factory they are welcome to some tickets!!
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

i see the promotion isn't available anymore and its 100 euro per night but that does include breakfast and it is up there with the best breakfasts i have ever had!! 89 euros room only for those who prefer a lie in ;)
MDA
Superleague Player

Post by MDA »

Thought that just booked deans and was under £50 wow
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

MDA wrote:Thought that just booked deans and was under £50 wow
£310 for room breakfast and flights before cabs or spends. Not happy. :(
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

I'm probably around the £200 mark but then looking at buses & trains to get there and a cab back plus evening meals and drinks. Not going to be a cheap weekend that's for sure!

Just as well we enjoy doing what we do!
MDA
Superleague Player

Post by MDA »

spaceman70 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Maldron tall aught is better value
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Stubby wrote:I'm probably around the £200 mark but then looking at buses & trains to get there and a cab back plus evening meals and drinks. Not going to be a cheap weekend that's for sure!

Just as well we enjoy doing what we do!
There are always plenty people getting cabs back to the airport on Sunday so that won't cost much.
Grubby
Superleague Player

Post by Grubby »

MDA wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

indded it is Matt BUT it's always better to stay at venue as it means no taxi's AND you can change/shower as and when rather than have to taxi back after darts.
follow me on twitter @grubby1968!!!
MDA
Superleague Player

Post by MDA »

Grubby wrote:
MDA wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

indded it is Matt BUT it's always better to stay at venue as it means no taxi's AND you can change/shower as and when rather than have to taxi back after darts.
True but it was booked solid from Friday to Sunday
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

For Dublin we have stayed at The Maldron in Tallaght for the last 3years, room prices are massively cheaper than the Citywest, taxis €6 and if they know your there for the darts they let you keep your room on free if charge or max €10 on day of departure. If you book direct with Maldron they have various stay value options.
unob
The Ton Club

Post by unob »

spaceman70 wrote:City west €200 for 2 nights. :?
Try booking one of the Malron hotels locally Dave.

Maldron Citywest or Maldron Tallaght, both around €10 in a taxi and between £35-£40 per night
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

unob wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:City west €200 for 2 nights. :?
Try booking one of the Malron hotels locally Dave.

Maldron Citywest or Maldron Tallaght, both around €10 in a taxi and between £35-£40 per night
I will, in fact my cousin lives in Tallaght, I could stay with him but how will I have a few Guinness's with the boys if I do that. :)

Don't really want to spend £170 for 2 nights however good the breakfast is. :)