Well done Wolfie!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BDO Brad
The Ton Club

Well done Wolfie!

Post by BDO Brad »

Congratulations to Martin Adams, an excellent victory against a very dangerous opponent.

There's no denying that this is a famous win for the most recognisable dart player in either organisation. If he is able to reproduce the form we all know he has, I suspect he'll overtake Eric Bristow's tally of five world titles...oh how the old has been will hate that!

Hoooooooowl!
Booji Boy
International

Re: Well done Wolfie!

Post by Booji Boy »

Are you fandarts per chance?
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Col wrote:Are you fandarts per chance?
I was thinking that! :D
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

i,m 99% certain it is.

Col umbo will get on the case.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Fandarts doesn't need a multiple to post stuff like this.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Maybe it's Ginge's evil alter-ego?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Fandarts was always a lunchtime poster. Col umbo will get to the bottom of this.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Using a proxy so its defo a wum.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

BDO Brad wrote: this is a famous win for the most recognisable dart player in either organisation.
:omg: :omg: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

And Paul said this was a real person who he met. Think he had been on the meds when he typed that.
Big Jock Knew
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Ginge wrote:And Paul said this was a real person who he met. Bullshit.
Fixed :D
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Hey, as I said the other day, it's pretty telling when actual BDO fans aren't able to talk about what's happening in the BDO and at the Lakeside without engaging in pantomime acts. "British Darts Organisation - go ahead, make fun of us, even our supporters do."
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

I said it was fanny the fay he joined and still believe it.

The adams pic coincidentally in his avatar looks suspiciously like the slightly modified version of the pic i did for fanny on TDF
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Fandarts would be proud to post that nonsense under his own name though surely :D
mrsheen
Pub Champion

Post by mrsheen »

Justin Credible wrote:I said it was fanny the fay he joined and still believe it.

The adams pic coincidentally in his avatar looks suspiciously like the slightly modified version of the pic i did for fanny on TDF
His current avatar over there suits him more though ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

mrsheen wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I said it was fanny the fay he joined and still believe it.

His current avatar over there suits him more though ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

indeed, sums up this comp
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

BDO Brad wrote:Congratulations to Martin Adams, an excellent victory against a very dangerous opponent.

There's no denying that this is a famous win for the most recognisable dart player in either organisation. If he is able to reproduce the form we all know he has, I suspect he'll overtake Eric Bristow's tally of five world titles...oh how the old has been will hate that!

Hoooooooowl!
He's certainly good enough to add another 4 or 5, will smash Eric's record out of all existence. Top player, well done Martin, loyalty has it's rewards. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
BDO Brad wrote:Congratulations to Martin Adams, an excellent victory against a very dangerous opponent.

Hoooooooowl!
He's certainly good enough to add another 4 or 5, will smash Eric's record out of all existence. Top player, well done Martin, loyalty has it's rewards. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:
As does cowardice.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Hoooooooowl!
As does cowardice.
?????
Martins got the hardest draw this year. When everyone's deserting it takes real balls to stay behind and man the pumps, loyalty is obviously a quality you don't respect, never mind.

:bat: :bat: :bat:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Hoooooooowl!
As does cowardice.
?????
Martins got the hardest draw this year. When everyone's deserting it takes real balls to stay behind and man the pumps, loyalty is obviously a quality you don't respect, never mind.

:bat: :bat: :bat:
Only loyal to himself, was quite happy to take PDC coin when it suited him.