Lakeside Final - Discussion

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
soulrebel1980
Pub Champion

Re: Lakeside Final - Discussion

Post by soulrebel1980 »

I think JC should post a pic of himself so we can compare and contrast, only fair.
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Congrats to Stephen. I'd have liked Norris to win tonight, maybe because he eliminated our Jan Dekker, but Bunty180 as I think he called himself on the old forum was way too effective after the match was half way. Great match to watch, far better indeed than last year's steamrolling of Silverback by Scotty too Hotty.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Really enjoyable final and a worthy champion.

Like watching Bunting play.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

gaz i am not bdo brad, even though he is a fine member you are paranoid,as cat said if i have rubbish to spout i will do it without a multiple p.s. well done the bullet, champion of the world
Ranny
Steady Sixties

Post by Ranny »

daft punk wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Tristan wrote:LOL Bunting is not really a posterboy is he....

thats offensive justin stephen has lost a hell of alot of weight show a little bit of respect mate
That is pathetic, an anoynmous hidden forum user, abuses a world champion, hope it gives him a good feeling as most fans are just happy for him.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Just watched this, really enjoyed that game. Well done Stephen Bunting and commiserations Alan Norris.

Fast pace, no tactics or games just darts, great stuff
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Oh and a couple of posts deleted

Night all
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

daft punk wrote:thats offensive justin stephen has lost a hell of alot of weight show a little bit of respect mate

why is it offensive to show a fat person with a fatbody ?....unless of course you yourself find fat offensive

As a world champion he is not immune to some pisstaking.
or are you suggesting he is entitled to preferential treatment ?

Were I making fun of a world champion in another sport would you be as quick to have a whinge.
Seems to me too many people are miserable members who take everything as personal and act as if the are the spokesperson for the bdo and prefer to kiss the ass of everything
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Wished it had gone the full distance would have smashed the 180's record!
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

nikkiboy wrote:Just watched this, really enjoyed that game. Well done Stephen Bunting and commiserations Alan Norris.

Fast pace, no tactics or games just darts, great stuff
Yep thé very reasons i enjoyed it also.
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
The H
Pub Champion

Post by The H »

Justin Credible wrote:
Bigwilma wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:report me, start crying, or demand I be banned

:D
oh dear, all the usuals coming out now.
Broken record.
:MAD:
Leave him alone, he's upset that the Lakeside final was a decent and thoroughly enjoyable game of darts.

Where have I said it was not ????

not my fault a member like fanny who felt the need to create a multiple account would get upset with the fact that Taylors record has still not be broken.
I just dont get your obsession with Taylors record, whats the point you're trying t make. There are many records that stand for years (thats why their records) but it doesn't detract in the slightest from the performances from those who follow therafter.

First couple of days apart, when even the staunchest of BDO suportersd would admit, it really was shit, some of the games that follows, and that most certainly includes the ladies were brilliant, very exciting stuff to all who love darts. Dont let your hatred of everything BDO cloud your judgement, as you will inevitably just end up looking like a sorry, twisted and quite anal individual. Now you wouldn't want that to happen, surely?

Just admit JC, all in all it was a great tournament mate
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Anybody know what this is all about?

Danny Cox ‏@Dannycox_ 10s

Shame players preparations at Lakeside were marred by the same old dirty politics that seems to be part of the DNA of the BDO. #darts
Expand
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

:morning:

It was absolutely brilliant tourney, one of the best for quite some time. The first few days were pretty poor but as the comp evolved it became clear to me why I still like Lakeside so much, the atmosphere was phenomenal, the appreciation was obvious. Something that can never be recreated, this is how darts should be played, well done to all involved. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
davcol
Superleague Player

Post by davcol »

Really enjoyed this years lakeside on the whole. First couple of days were crap but no different from years gone by watching per skau, goran kelemme ect. Standard vastly improved as the week went on as it inevitabley does, thought Dekker v Norris was one of the best semis in a long time.
Congratulations to the champ, he was the best player all week but i would of like Norris to have won. His best mate the Freak looked like a good guy lol. Looking forward to the WDT hope Walton qualifies as Lakeside missed him this year.