Social Media Watch

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
DavidB
International
Posts: 5293
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by DavidB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:01 am

Mocking a post from Facebook when the subject of the thread is ‘Twitter Watch’...tut tut...

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10676
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 am

Borespark is losing the plot it seems
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 am

A good point, well made.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by Garry Murphy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm

this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Last edited by ssjsa on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited following report.
Image

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10676
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by oche balboa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of an a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Triggered

Gaz getting upset lovely
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 3994
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of an a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Its not often I agree with Gaz but I Oche has been ridiculous in the last couple of week. Dont think hes posted a normal post in the last fortnight.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by Garry Murphy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Its not often I agree with Gaz but I Oche has been ridiculous in the last couple of week. Dont think hes posted a normal post in the last fortnight.
I found out how to block him by adding him to foe.
Image

DavidB
International
Posts: 5293
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by DavidB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Triggered

Gazmong getting upset lovely


Lovely stuff hey.

Mind you, his post should be reported...

DavidB
International
Posts: 5293
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by DavidB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:58 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 am
Borespark is losing the plot it seems


One guess as to who updated the title of this thread?? :grin:

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10676
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by oche balboa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Ha ha Borespark uses his power

Zapp getting worried I see
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:23 pm

You whinged.
I changed it.
Job done.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 pm

DavidB wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Triggered

Gazmong getting upset lovely


Lovely stuff hey.

Mind you, his post should be reported...
What's wrong with it?
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 17398
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by ssjsa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Yes. It's called post approval. :grin:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

DavidB
International
Posts: 5293
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by DavidB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:53 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Yes. It's called post approval. :grin:


ha Garry owned by ssjsa, there :grin:

DavidB
International
Posts: 5293
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by DavidB » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:54 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 pm
DavidB wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Triggered

Gazmong getting upset lovely


Lovely stuff hey.

Mind you, his post should be reported...
What's wrong with it?


You must have seen the post after ssjsa rightly edited the word out he used...

ChrisW
International
Posts: 24619
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by ChrisW » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:56 pm
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Its not often I agree with Gaz but I Oche has been ridiculous in the last couple of week. Dont think hes posted a normal post in the last fortnight.
I found out how to block him by adding him to foe.
Congratulations, after 9 years using the forum.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:22 pm

DavidB wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:54 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 pm
DavidB wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm
this place gets more unreadable every day with david and oche.Its like reading the pathetic posts of a kid., almost every thread is affected.

They scream of attention seeking,.
Is there an ignore function on here ?
Triggered

Gazmong getting upset lovely


Lovely stuff hey.

Mind you, his post should be reported...
What's wrong with it?


You must have seen the post after ssjsa rightly edited the word out he used...
Odd that the word in question was reported and removed, but the word Man Of Noticeable Girth was quoted by the reporter, who thought that one was acceptable, apparently.
Sticks and stones and all that.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 60633
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by Ginge » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Oche, then.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:34 pm

It was because of the above that I saw the report, laughed and promptly ignored it.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8546
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Social Media Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Ginge wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm
Oche, then.
No.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”