Twitter Watch

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Tue May 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Dear fekkin god.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6451
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by phil davies » Tue May 22, 2018 7:56 pm

He is really is one narcissistic person its quite funny to see how ridiculous some of the stuff he puts on social media is.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 pm

phil davies wrote:He is really is one Narsasitic person its quite funny to see how ridiculous some of the stuff he puts on social media is.
Indeed. Says he hates the attention yet tags the Bournemouth Echo in Tweets and mentions the fact he was a world champion etc.... at every available opportunity.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Ginge wrote:
phil davies wrote:He is really is one Narsasitic person its quite funny to see how ridiculous some of the stuff he puts on social media is.
Indeed. Says he hates the attention yet tags the Bournemouth Echo in Tweets and mentions the fact he was a world champion etc.... at every available opportunity.
The one about Poland? recently was hilarious.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Ah, here we are



SpeedwayGP @SpeedwayGP
WARSAW HIGHLIGHTS | Relive the best of the BOLL #WarsawSGP won by @TWoffinden

Scott Mitchell @scottydogdart
Can we have another GP today please !!!!

SpeedwayGP @SpeedwayGP
Sorry @scottydogdart, you'll have to wait until Prague on May 26 #CzechSGP

Scott Mitchell @scottydogdart
This was me last November when I was in Prague, at Pyramida Hotel Czech Open Darts champ !!

Image
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Tue May 22, 2018 8:57 pm

So needy
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 pm

He's at the Bognor Regis Ladies Dart League 50th Anniversary Presentation Night at the moment :D

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5687
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Garry Murphy » Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 pm

No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Oche will be around to white knight for him soon (nap)

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Ginge wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Oche will be around to white knight for him soon (nap)
Will it be a first?
A post without a spelling or grammatical error which doesn't look like it's been composed by an 8 year old?
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Oche will be around to white knight for him soon (nap)
Will it be a first?
A post without a sexual reference (usually homosexual in nature), spelling or grammatical error which doesn't look like it's been composed by an 8 year old?
Added a bit.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Oche will be around to white knight for him soon (nap)
Will it be a first?
A post without a sexual reference (usually homosexual in nature), spelling or grammatical error which doesn't look like it's been composed by an 8 year old?
Added a bit.
:grin:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Wed May 23, 2018 7:16 am

Here is another recent one:
Scott Mitchell
@scottydogdart
54m54 minutes ago
More
Just got new mobile phone, just need a tractor to move it !!!! @Winmau @FarmersOfTheUK @NFYFC @afcbournemouth @nfum
Why on earth would a football club be interested?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Wed May 23, 2018 7:42 am

Ginge wrote:Here is another recent one:
Scott Mitchell
@scottydogdart
54m54 minutes ago
More
Just got new mobile phone, just need a tractor to move it !!!! @Winmau @FarmersOfTheUK @NFYFC @afcbournemouth @nfum
Why on earth would a football club be interested?
:grin:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am
Location: Lancs

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub » Wed May 23, 2018 8:59 am

Ginge wrote:Here is another recent one:
Scott Mitchell
@scottydogdart
54m54 minutes ago
More
Just got new mobile phone, just need a tractor to move it !!!! @Winmau @FarmersOfTheUK @NFYFC @afcbournemouth @nfum
Why on earth would a football club be interested?
Because of the violent NFYFC on the rampage in Blackpool, maybe Bournemouth need more violent people to support them or him.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10009
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 am

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Ginge wrote:Here is another recent one:
Scott Mitchell
@scottydogdart
54m54 minutes ago
More
Just got new mobile phone, just need a tractor to move it !!!! @Winmau @FarmersOfTheUK @NFYFC @afcbournemouth @nfum
Why on earth would a football club be interested?
Because of the violent NFYFC on the rampage in Blackpool, maybe Bournemouth need more violent people to support them or him.
Funny stuff from the ickie snowflake
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Wed May 23, 2018 10:37 am

Ginge wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:No IFM around to claim " bluespark and ginge attacking the bdo" :grin:
Oche will be around to white knight for him soon (nap)
Better late than never.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15950
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Matthew Porter
@MattPorter_PDC

And we won!

Very proud of everyone who worked so hard over Christmas to put on such a fantastic event. Well done to all in the @OfficialPDC team along with our friends at @SkySportsDarts @WilliamHill @Yourallypally and @seetickets. RT if you were part of it!
Attachments
IMG_20180601_205450.jpg
IMG_20180601_205450.jpg (386.95 KiB) Viewed 652 times
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:17 pm

ssjsa wrote:Matthew Porter
@MattPorter_PDC

And we won!

Very proud of everyone who worked so hard over Christmas to put on such a fantastic event. Well done to all in the @OfficialPDC team along with our friends at @SkySportsDarts @WilliamHill @Yourallypally and @seetickets. RT if you were part of it!
Can you stop trolling please, Paul said so.

User avatar
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am
Location: Lancs

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 am

Now who would have thought lavender, was a winners background ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”