Social Media Watch

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61995
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:27 pm

"Limited amount of tickets"

Well that's one way of spinning it.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4036
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm

ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61995
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest
So Freeview peasants can see it, obvs.

DavidB
International
Posts: 5302
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm
ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest


Quest is a terrestrial channel so has a far greater reach!!!

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4036
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:51 pm

DavidB wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm
ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest


Quest is a terrestrial channel so has a far greater reach!!!
So Eurosport is doubling up their coverage on two channels or is quest having certain sessions

Also still no mention that there is going to be full coverage with presenters and a studio and not just a feed of the games

DavidB
International
Posts: 5302
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by DavidB » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:51 pm
DavidB wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm
ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest


Quest is a terrestrial channel so has a far greater reach!!!
So Eurosport is doubling up their coverage on two channels or is quest having certain sessions

Also still no mention that there is going to be full coverage with presenters and a studio and not just a feed of the games


Pass on both! Although your first question can’t be answered until Quest’s schedules are out.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61995
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Ginge » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
DavidB wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 pm
ChrisW wrote:
So if Eurosport are showing all the sessions what’s the point of it being on quest


Quest is a terrestrial channel so has a far greater reach!!!
So Eurosport is doubling up their coverage on two channels or is quest having certain sessions

Also still no mention that there is going to be full coverage with presenters and a studio and not just a feed of the games
I hope they announce this soon, Oche has been "worried" about it for months.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11117
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:00 am

Mason, Nicholson, Rawling & Adams have confirmed they on comms for Lakeside
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4036
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:47 am

oche balboa wrote:Mason, Nicholson, Rawling & Adams have confirmed they on comms for Lakeside
Any link?

The only thing I’ve seen is people hoping and assuming they are confirmed for lakeside

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18522
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Latest update from the Basingstoke Open. Are you here tonight Sparky.

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by phil davies » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:51 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:00 am
Mason, Nicholson, Rawling & Adams have confirmed they on comms for Lakeside
Pretty good line up other than I’ve never heard Adams on comms so cant judge him.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by ChrisW » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 pm


User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9261
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm
Latest update from the Basingstoke Open. Are you here tonight Sparky.

No mate, been at work since 530am.
I used to pop along and socialise at these, however now I live in Andover I don't really bother.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18522
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by ssjsa » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:30 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm
Latest update from the Basingstoke Open. Are you here tonight Sparky.

No mate, been at work since 530am.
I used to pop along and socialise at these, however now I live in Andover I don't really bother.
Ffs hope you weren't too close to that explosion the other day.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9261
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by BlueSpark » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:47 pm

About 2 miles away.
It was in the lower class suburb.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 6279
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by Garry Murphy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:04 pm

oh dear

The basingstoke open is on at the moment...look at that last 8
Image

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11117
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by oche balboa » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm

What's oh dear about it
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by devosteve » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:27 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm
What's oh dear about it
On my phone I can't see any tweets posted on here. So I am guessing a few pdc players in the last 8?
"“I was BDO World Number One and considered myself number 129th in the world as there were 128 tour card holders above me.' Mark McGeeney.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by ChrisW » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:25 pm

devosteve wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:27 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm
What's oh dear about it
On my phone I can't see any tweets posted on here. So I am guessing a few pdc players in the last 8?
So the last 8 is:

Dave Askew Vs Robbie Collins
Colin Monk Vs Paul Hogan
Chas Barstow Vs Jamie Kelling
Mike Gillet Vs Josh Burksfield

Still none the wiser why it is an 'oh dear'

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Twitter Watch

Post by phil davies » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:56 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:25 pm
devosteve wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:27 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:11 pm
What's oh dear about it
On my phone I can't see any tweets posted on here. So I am guessing a few pdc players in the last 8?
So the last 8 is:

Dave Askew Vs Robbie Collins
Colin Monk Vs Paul Hogan
Chas Barstow Vs Jamie Kelling
Mike Gillet Vs Josh Burksfield

Still none the wiser why it is an 'oh dear'
Indeed its a pretty strong line up for a local open.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”