Stephen Bunting

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zeyes
International

Re: Stephen Bunting

Post by Zeyes »

Various people in jumping to conclusions based on very incomplete data shocker.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
avalon wrote:Rout posted that on February 11th... saying `at this moment in time`. Considering Bunting had played a couple of events in the pdc, lost to MvG the first day and won everything the second day I would think it was a fairly accurate statement at THAT moment in time.
I thought the 'leisure centre tour' was to be sneered at? You can't make a judgement based on 1 weekend, away from the cameras.
At that moment in time that is all you have got to make a judgement.
Not it wasnt. He came over as reigning masters and lakeside champion and the first player to hit a 100+ average at lakeside for quite some time. So I think Routs point was a fair point based on the info available at the time.

Time will tell how good he will be in the PDC, but at the time of Routs post he was definitely one of the best darts players around and in my opinion remains so.
Just to play devils advocate, after how many "leisure centre tour" early exits and telly first round exits would you change your mind after?
42.43. But I dont need to worry about that. Bunting is a top sixteen player. I have twenty pounds that says he will achieve that. Wanna take the bet?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Col wrote:
42.43. But I dont need to worry about that. Bunting is a top sixteen player. I have twenty pounds that says he will achieve that. Wanna take the bet?
Well he will at some point, so not going to take that bet. Top 3 will probably never happen, IMO.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

You would make a shit devils advocate pal.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Col wrote:You would make a shit devils advocate pal.
That last bit was my own opinion, apologies if it doesn't tally with your own.
Big Jock Knew
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

foggs3355 wrote:well there id few player that won PDC major and bdo major like world masters IDL ones like MVG Anderson Thornton

Threadkiller and the spelling police somehow forgot to pounce on this.

Strange
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:
foggs3355 wrote:well there id few player that won PDC major and bdo major like world masters IDL ones like MVG Anderson Thornton

Strange
Foggs is dyslexic as almost everyone on this forum knows.

Now with your known and documented dislike of people with health problems being attacked by posters I would expect a bit of respect to be shown.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Col wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

Strange

Now with your known and documented dislike of people with health problems I would expect a bit of respect to be shown.

another ridiculous comments , where is your proof to back this up ?
You are one ignorant and stupid twat if you think i dislike on the basis of their health.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:
Col wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

Strange

Now with your known and documented dislike of people with health problems I would expect a bit of respect to be shown.

another ridiculous comments , where is your proof to back this up ?
You are one ignorant and stupid twat if you think i dislike on the basis of their health.
Apologies, original post edited to say what I really meant which is this.

Now with your known and documented dislike of people with health problems being attacked by posters I would expect a bit of respect to be shown.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

where is your proof that I dislike certain people because of their heath ?

You are a fukin liar and have zero basis to make such a claim.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

What about the obese, trainer wearing hun c*nt Andy Fordham? :D
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:where is your proof that I dislike certain people because of their heath ?

You are a fukin liar and have zero basis to make such a claim.
Read above post jc.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Ginge wrote:What about the obese, trainer wearing hun c*nt Andy Fordham? :D

I dont like andy fordham, and that is for personal reasons, if he was the poster child for malnutrition it still would not matter, the fact that he is disgustingly obese is always worth throwing in.

To state I dislike someone solely based on their health is both a lie and ridiculous and no surprise which ignorant mod would make that claim
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:
Ginge wrote:What about the obese, trainer wearing hun c*nt Andy Fordham? :D

I dont like andy fordham, and that is for personal reasons, if he was the poster child for malnutrition it still would not matter, the fact that he is disgustingly obese is always worth throwing in.

To state I dislike someone solely based on their health is both a lie and ridiculous and no surprise which ignorant mod would make that claim
Read my above posts.

I was referring to your blog about Tommy Thomson and edited my post to show that. Now go and read it.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

I dont dislike TT, and never once insulted him for the possible medical condition he might have.

it dont change the fact you made an accusation that was a lie and has no merit, nor have you any proof.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:I dont dislike TT, and never once insulted him for the possible medical condition he might have.

it dont change the fact you made an accusation that was a lie and has no merit, nor have you any proof.
Oh for gods sake let me explain it one more time.

This is what I meant to say in my original post, which has been edited ages ago to reflect this.

Now that was a direct reference to the "blog" you recently wrote where you were having a go at people for using Tommys alleged dementia as an excuse to berate him.

I already apologised on this thread to you about my mistake in my original post. GO AND READ THEM!
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Col wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:I dont dislike TT, and never once insulted him for the possible medical condition he might have.

Oh for gods sake let me explain it one more time.

This is what I meant to say in my original post
, which has been edited ages ago to reflect this.

Now that was a direct reference to the "blog" you recently wrote where you were having a go at people for using Tommys alleged dementia as an excuse to berate him.

I already apologised on this thread to you about my mistake in my original post. GO AND READ THEM!
Maybe, but it was not what you did say, and anyone with half a brain would not have typed it in the first place.
Making a ridiculous accusation and then retracting it dont mean you never said it.

At least now you realize you were wrong, had no basis to state it and had zero proof to back up your claim.
Try think in future and dont let your anger cloud your posts in future
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

You are an absolute total and utter nut job and I make no apologies for stating that JC.
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Col suggesting Gaz has a mental illness there :DDD: :stir: :DDD:
fandarts
County Player

Post by fandarts »

gaz is tapped to be fair to the lad