Stephen Bunting

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: Stephen Bunting

Post by Murphio »

Rout and others are right (well not about Bunting, he looks a royal arse with that one). The darts world is going to be a duller place without the BDO - and the online scene certainly will be. Yes, it goes over the top at times but some of the banter is mighty.
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

Murphio wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:27 am Rout and others are right (well not about Bunting, he looks a royal arse with that one). The darts world is going to be a duller place without the BDO - and the online scene certainly will be. Yes, it goes over the top at times but some of the banter is mighty.
Not just at times.

Taylor, Harrington, Bristow, Tommy Cox. The list goes on of PDC personalities who are so insecure that they have to take a pop at the BDO all the time.

Sadly, the PDC's fanboys have followed their lead. Want a bit of light banter and a good discussion about darts online? You are out of luck. Page and page, tweet after tweet, post after post, of abusive trolling. Not just against the BDO, but also against anyone who is brave enough to suggest that the BDO isn't the second coming of Satan.

Kids? Women? Family Members? Disabilities? Nothing of off-limits to the trolls. Absolutely nothing. These are fully grown men who have so much time on their hands that they not only count ticket sales, but also ring up the venue and spend every waking moment following social media platforms searching for material to add to the trolling spectacle.

If the BDO folds, what will these people do with their lives?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Hic!
Big Jock Knew
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

“Fanboys”

Clearly Rout.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dannyboy wrote:“Fanboys”

Clearly Rout.
You dont say!
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

There was another prolific poster who loved that turn of phrase.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ChrisW wrote:There was another prolific poster who loved that turn of phrase.
He isnt even denying it now tbf.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am
ifm is back!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nah. Totally different posting styles
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

There is some dead giveaways in his first posts.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Stephen Bunting

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

I don’t think tommy cox is taking hits at the bdo being at the o2
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Someone tell DBG
Tommy T-Rex
The Ton Club

Post by Tommy T-Rex »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:29 am I don’t think tommy cox is taking hits at the bdo being at the o2
Using Tommy Cox's name is a new low, let the man rest in peace FFS.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Wazza180 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 am
Murphio wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:27 am Rout and others are right (well not about Bunting, he looks a royal arse with that one). The darts world is going to be a duller place without the BDO - and the online scene certainly will be. Yes, it goes over the top at times but some of the banter is mighty.
Not just at times.

Taylor, Harrington, Bristow, Tommy Cox. The list goes on of PDC personalities who are so insecure that they have to take a pop at the BDO all the time.

Sadly, the PDC's fanboys have followed their lead. Want a bit of light banter and a good discussion about darts online? You are out of luck. Page and page, tweet after tweet, post after post, of abusive trolling. Not just against the BDO, but also against anyone who is brave enough to suggest that the BDO isn't the second coming of Satan.

Kids? Women? Family Members? Disabilities? Nothing of off-limits to the trolls. Absolutely nothing. These are fully grown men who have so much time on their hands that they not only count ticket sales, but also ring up the venue and spend every waking moment following social media platforms searching for material to add to the trolling spectacle.

If the BDO folds, what will these people do with their lives?
And yet here you are; with post after post batting the ball back. If it was as bad as you state you wouldn't be here. The fact you are, and have been for years - shouting back from the other side of the fence - means you are no different to any of the rest of us no matter how desperate you are to state otherwise. You are here for the banter and trolling like all the others and always have been. You talk about others taking it too seriously when you went to the bother of getting digital calipers to measure segment sizes so you could win the internet. It's good to have you back, btw.
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

First I was Wayne.

Then I was Robson.

I was then Darren.

Now I am Rout.

Believe what you like.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

You have proven beyond all doubt now you are the latter, Mark.
Big Jock Knew
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Wazza180 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:50 pm
First I was Wayne.

Then I was Robson.

I was then Darren.

Now I am Rout.

Believe what you like.
Why didn’t you join this forum earlier?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ILAD wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:09 pm
Wazza180 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:50 pm
First I was Wayne.

Then I was Robson.

I was then Darren.

Now I am Rout.

Believe what you like.
Why didn’t you join this forum earlier?
He was struggling with DID.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 pm
Col wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Col wrote:Murphio you seem to be basing your argument on the fact that he has been beaten once by Hamilton and the likes.

Bunting is a quality darts player. You cant base a judgement on a handful of PDC games, which is what you are doing. Or sorry, you are telling us all to wait and see. Well I dont need to wait and see, I already know he is world class based on his already significant achievements.
You are refuting things I never said. I never doubted the man has talent or courage. I also never said he wasnt world class. What I said is simply that there is insufficient evidence thus far to state that Bunting in a top three player in world. I don't believe that he is - top 16 almost certainly but top three - ridiculous assertion at this stage. In actual fact I don't even believe Bunting is the best player in the organisation he just left.
Wowsers at that point. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Both at the top of their game I take Scott Waites as a better player than Bunting all day long.
This post is almost as absurd as Routs top three post :grin:
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Booji Boy wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:27 am
Murphio wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:16 pm
Col wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Col wrote:Murphio you seem to be basing your argument on the fact that he has been beaten once by Hamilton and the likes.

Bunting is a quality darts player. You cant base a judgement on a handful of PDC games, which is what you are doing. Or sorry, you are telling us all to wait and see. Well I dont need to wait and see, I already know he is world class based on his already significant achievements.
You are refuting things I never said. I never doubted the man has talent or courage. I also never said he wasnt world class. What I said is simply that there is insufficient evidence thus far to state that Bunting in a top three player in world. I don't believe that he is - top 16 almost certainly but top three - ridiculous assertion at this stage. In actual fact I don't even believe Bunting is the best player in the organisation he just left.
Wowsers at that point. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Both at the top of their game I take Scott Waites as a better player than Bunting all day long.
This post is almost as absurd as Routs top three post :grin:
Waites has won a PDC TV event which is more than Bunting has :)