Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Re: Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Post by Justin Credible »

Mr. Myers wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
FlashDarts wrote:Metalman is a man child, a fully grown man who's offended by the slightest of things.
A thieving Irish prik on the darts froum was posting my work and claiming as his own, when I joined to put things right ., metalman banned me
The main reason that forum is a ghost town is because that prick of a mod just bans every Tom, Dick and Harry in sight.
never went back there, only TDF.com and here I post on these days
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Mr. Myers wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
FlashDarts wrote:Metalman is a man child, a fully grown man who's offended by the slightest of things.
A thieving Irish prik on the darts froum was posting my work and claiming as his own, when I joined to put things right ., metalman banned me
The main reason that forum is a ghost town is because that prick of a mod just bans every Tom, Dick and Harry in sight.
Here comes Spaceman with his magic wand,wave it spacey wave it wave it :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

My God Caris is bad.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

lets hope taylor finishes this off quick and we get the white baxter up quick, should be a good game
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Mr. Myers wrote:
STEVE M wrote:Listen mate chances are your actually an acne faced teenage prick that has no friends.
Couldn't imagine for one second you make comments and act like a nob in the flesh otherwise you'd be sparked the feck out.I for one couldn't tolerate you.
I'm 18, no spots, and have plenty of great friends and a great girlfriend, so try again pal :D

Caris bottling this one already.
if your going to be a good liar,you have to have a good memory mr 2kids,now piss off you spotty little nobody.
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

david cox wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
STEVE M wrote:Listen mate chances are your actually an acne faced teenage prick that has no friends.
Couldn't imagine for one second you make comments and act like a nob in the flesh otherwise you'd be sparked the feck out.I for one couldn't tolerate you.
I'm 18, no spots, and have plenty of great friends and a great girlfriend, so try again pal :D

if your going to be a good liar,you have to have a good memory mr 2kids,now piss off you spotty little nobody.
I'm 45 and followed darts all my life, I have the right to be on here, more than most, I've been following darts for 23 years, how many years have you followed it for? :D
STEVE M
Pub Champion

Post by STEVE M »

Maybe you wanna get out with those friends and throw some darts or something.not healthy for a young lad to be glued to a computer,hence your 400 posts in 3 weeks.
2013 PDC World championship prediction competition runner up.
2013 PDC players championship prediction champion.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Mr. Myers wrote:
david cox wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:

I'm 45 and followed darts all my life, I have the right to be on here, more than most, I've been following darts for 23 years, how many years have you followed it for? :D

:D :D :D
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Mr. Myers wrote:
david cox wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:

Well seeing as I watched jocky win in 82,I'd say longer than you mr bumface,anything else ud care to add mr compulsive liar,........zero Respect for you......total weirdo.....
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

STEVE M wrote:Maybe you wanna get out with those friends and throw some darts or something.not healthy for a young lad to be glued to a computer,hence your 400 posts in 3 weeks.
How do you know who I am?

Everytime I've said my age or my life etc etc I have told BS, simply because it's none of anyone's business.

Plus, this isn't Facebook, it's a darts forum, to talk about darts, end of.

And on the topic of darts, Taylor didn't look too good there, but got the job done, like Lewis.
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Your 45,right,followed darts all your life,right,23years right,so what happened to the first 22 years,you avoided darts during the golden era,mmmmmmmmm I'm really struggling to believe a word you say,night night now....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Men in their 40's and 50's throwing insults at each other over the Internet is fun.
Big Jock Knew
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

david cox wrote:Your 45,right,followed darts all your life,right,23years right,so what happened to the first 22 years,you avoided darts during the golden era,mmmmmmmmm I'm really struggling to believe a word you say,night night now....

are you gonna spend the whole of your time on here whining and chasing people around the board.

Try commentate on the darts
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Justin Credible wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
david cox wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:

:D :D :D
Bail out your bestest friend BuntingFan,he's getting tore up for arse paper,quick he's drowning in his own bullshit :D :D :MAD: :MAD:
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

Ginge wrote:Men in their 40's and 50's throwing insults at each other over the Internet is fun.
It is, it really is. :D
STEVE M
Pub Champion

Post by STEVE M »

No,you have been takin the piss out of other forum users,constantly slagging off individual players,bear in mind some players use and view this forum.it s just been constant from yourself.
2013 PDC World championship prediction competition runner up.
2013 PDC players championship prediction champion.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

be surprised if artut gets more than 2 legs, if even that
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Justin Credible wrote:
david cox wrote:Your 45,right,followed darts all your life,right,23years right,so what happened to the first 22 years,you avoided darts during the golden era,mmmmmmmmm I'm really struggling to believe a word you say,night night now....

are you gonna spend the whole of your time on here whining and chasing people around the board.

Listen to the guy who pounces on every spelling mistake,you ARE a Hypocrit.
TheFlash
Superleague Player

Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Post by TheFlash »

So, Steve M says he's not Steve Metalman but then gets offended when Metalman gets some cliticise? Eh? Eh? Eh? That right? Steve Metalman and his site is a complete joke, full of kids, gays and mentally ill people, I much prefer here and the two other darts sites that are meant for the adults.
Last edited by TheFlash on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Rune David fan club

Ex-president of the Matt Clarke Fanclub
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

david cox wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

Listen to the guy who pounces on every spelling mistake,you ARE a Hypocrit.
you mean hypocrite ?