Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
david cox
Superleague Player

Re: Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Post by david cox »

STEVE M wrote:No,you have been takin the piss out of other forum users,constantly slagging off individual players,bear in mind some players use and view this forum.it s just been constant from yourself.
That's what I said constantly slagging players off,this guy hasn't a clue about darts,or how much bottle it takes to play at the highest level.idiot.
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

Justin Credible wrote:
david cox wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
david cox wrote:Your 45,right,followed darts all your life,right,23years right,so what happened to the first 22 years,you avoided darts during the golden era,mmmmmmmmm I'm really struggling to believe a word you say,night night now....

are you gonna spend the whole of your time on here whining and chasing people around the board.

Try commentate on the darts
Listen to the guy who pounces on every spelling mistake,you ARE a Hypocrit.
you mean hypocrite ?
:D :DDD:
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Justin Credible wrote:
david cox wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
david cox wrote:Your 45,right,followed darts all your life,right,23years right,so what happened to the first 22 years,you avoided darts during the golden era,mmmmmmmmm I'm really struggling to believe a word you say,night night now....

are you gonna spend the whole of your time on here whining and chasing people around the board.

Try commentate on the darts
Listen to the guy who pounces on every spelling mistake,you ARE a Hypocrit.
you mean hypocrite ?
No hippocryte
STEVE M
Pub Champion

Post by STEVE M »

FlashDarts wrote:So, Steve M says he's not Steve Metalman but then gets offended when Metalman gets some cliticise? Eh? Eh? Eh? That right? Steve Metalman and his site is a complete joke, full of kids, gays and mentally ill people, I much prefer here and the two other darts sites that are meant for the adults.
My name is Steve Mahoney- I don't hide behind some nickname,is that you in that avatar ?
2013 PDC World championship prediction competition runner up.
2013 PDC players championship prediction champion.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Mr. Myers wrote:
Ginge wrote:Men in their 40's and 50's throwing insults at each other over the Internet is fun.
It is, it really is. :D
Check out Mr. Myers previous accounts al bundy and Archer. He has claimed previously that he will troll these boards until he gets banned. That time is getting closer and closer again.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Justin Credible wrote:
STEVE M wrote:Listen mate chances are your actually an acne faced teenage prick that has no friends.
Couldn't imagine for one second you make comments and act like a nob in the flesh otherwise you'd be sparked the feck out.I for one couldn't tolerate you.

who was this aimed at ?
It could be aimed at any of the prolific posters on this thread to be fair.

Give it a break lads aye.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

in fairness Dave, you are singling him out, Favid cocks and other are worse.
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
Ginge wrote:Men in their 40's and 50's throwing insults at each other over the Internet is fun.
Check out Mr. Myers previous accounts al bundy and Archer. He has claimed previously that he will troll these boards until he gets banned. That time is getting closer and closer again.
That was a mistake, and I aplogise for those accounts, it was stupid by me and I take full responsibility. And I thank the mods for giving me another chance :)
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
I think its here already. Next fuck up and hes off.
TheFlash
Superleague Player

Post by TheFlash »

STEVE M wrote:
FlashDarts wrote:So, Steve M says he's not Steve Metalman but then gets offended when Metalman gets some cliticise? Eh? Eh? Eh? That right? Steve Metalman and his site is a complete joke, full of kids, gays and mentally ill people, I much prefer here and the two other darts sites that are meant for the adults.
My name is Steve Mahoney- I don't hide behind some nickname,is that you in that avatar ?
So do you run that other childish site? You think that's me in my avatar? A cartoon drawing of Papa Legba? How thick are you?
Member of the Rune David fan club

Ex-president of the Matt Clarke Fanclub
Ginge
International

Euro Tour 3 - German Darts Masters - Discussion

Post by Ginge »

spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
As an observer to the wreckage of this thread it's a bit unfair to single him out. David Cox does nothing these days but attempt to pick fights.
Big Jock Knew
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Col wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
STEVE M wrote:Listen mate chances are your actually an acne faced teenage prick that has no friends.
Couldn't imagine for one second you make comments and act like a nob in the flesh otherwise you'd be sparked the feck out.I for one couldn't tolerate you.

who was this aimed at ?
It could be aimed at any of the prolific posters on this thread to be fair.

Give it a break lads aye.
C'mon col,this guys a fool I'm just letting him drown in his own lies.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Mr. Myers wrote:
david cox wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
I'm 18, no spots, and have plenty of great friends and a great girlfriend, so try again pal :D

Caris bottling this one already.
if your going to be a good liar,you have to have a good memory mr 2kids,now piss off you spotty little nobody.
I'm 45 and followed darts all my life, I have the right to be on here, more than most, I've been following darts for 23 years, how many years have you followed it for? :D
45 hahahaha. Lying plonker.
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
As an observer to the wreckage of this thread it's a bit unfair to single him out. David Cox does nothing these days but attempt to pick fights.
No no hold on,that is bull.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Justin Credible wrote:in fairness Dave, you are singling him out, Favid cocks and other are worse.
How fat are your fingers JC? :)
david cox
Superleague Player

Post by david cox »

Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
So you think mr Myers is a genuine darts fan..........I'm just getting in to him because of the bull he's spouting.
Mr. Myers
On The Naughty Step

Post by Mr. Myers »

Apologies for saying some stupid things in this thread guys, my bad.

But on the darts, MVG, Lewis and Taylor are going to be hard to stop in this event.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

spaceman70 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:in fairness Dave, you are singling him out, Favid cocks and other are worse.
How fat are your fingers JC? :)

nice sleek and slender now you ask, thinking of either getting a new keyboard or tippexing some letters on the keys :D
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

david cox wrote:
Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:
So you think mr Myers is a genuine darts fan..........I'm just getting in to him because of the bull he's spouting.
He's attempting to talk about darts, so that's good enough for me. The fact people are moaning about the frequency of his postings is a bit laughable, really.
Big Jock Knew
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

david cox wrote:
Ginge wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Mr. Myers wrote:

and still you cannot help yourself