Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Re: Suggestions for improvements to PDC.TV

Post by Justin Credible »

nikkiboy wrote:It's like watching a gang kick a defenceless puppy

Leave gas alone guys!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

who is Gas ?

I am not the only one that thinks the pdc site is pisspoor, so it must be the poster they are replying to.

Afterall anyone who has ever turned on a computer could make a site better than the king of Lilliput
Polarbear in his usual stupidity had no idea i did web design and the fact I could produce sites better no doubt annoyed him
Threadkiller in his usual inferiority jumps in to kiss the ass of the sunday night stalker.

And thn people wonder why the site and especially the dart threads are dead.
What was it 11 pages of hungry lurkers scrounging for the chance of a chance to win a prize they might not receive anyway, while the discussion thread had only 2 pages til I mentioned it now the mods are trying to create a conversation between themselves since my post highlighting how quiet it was.

Still I am sure nikki you too can join in with the other two mods and put a spin on it
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

And we're off...............

Gimme five guys
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND.

Lovely stuff.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:And we're off...............

Gimme five guys
Every time it takes a battering the old attack the site lines come out. It is hilarious.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

of course it is, each week the site gets less busy the fault or blame is put at certain members.

The mods of course who spend more time on another forum than they do here accept no responsibility whatsoever.
You have guys like paddy join the countless others who have since abandoned this place.
avalon
County Player

Post by avalon »

Justin Credible wrote:
avalon wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:here is a a phone video of what i mean by responsive websites( a site on my desktop)..........one of the many website i made from scratch with my own designs, , my own templates all responsive with mobile site written in to it..

It has html, java script, j-query etc
And I was doing these after a few weeks, after a month I was capable of producing websites better than the pdc one in less than a couple of hours

So in response to your retarded comment that even a basic web designer could not make one i think you have been proven wrong yet again

[youtube][/youtube]

that must be a source of embarrassment to you then.... all that knowledge and ability and having to use a google blog for your own blog, non responsive, outdated, etc etc.

I would be interested to look at one of the sites you have made for other people can you put a link here please.

oh look it is another one of my stalkers.
Polarbear was already shown that he knew nothing along with rout the King of Lilliput.

Why I would feel embarrassed for continuing to use a site that has served me well and suited my purpose I dont know, add in the factor that it was both free and easy to use when I first began long before I did any course.

If you half capable of reading you would see why I never got around to uploading the present version on a server.

It does seem people like you , the sunday night stalker, the scottish drug dealer and the king of Lilliput have some sort of inferiority complex and share an unhealthy interest on what i am capable of and what I can do.
Poor polarbear is still upset when he was proven wrong, the rochdale pygmy annoyed anyone could make a site better than what he and his mentally unstable brother can. now along comes you.

Spent yesterday putting up with them and got better things to spend the day teaching your sorry ass, so go look yourself for my sites

How can I be a stalker? I ask one genuine question based on......

Justin Credible wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Justin Credible wrote: The photoshopping I do and did which I make money of was one of the reasons along with my knowledge on other computer stuff that got me the spot I wanted on that course.
Perform must be sheeting themsleves that you are going to get the contract to upgrade the site.

obviously you know as much about website building as the rochdale pygmy, i could build a site( and have) that is fully responsive.

I have built my own sites, and got paid for them, you of course can believe otherwise as i know you dont like being proven wrong, which you are again

your words not mine. I just wanted to see a site you got paid for what is wrong with that?
Image ImageImage Image
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Some fantastic work, here.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

oh look the king of lilliput arrives , no surprise you are not on dolefinish for the live darts....then again no one seems interested in darts on there
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

^^^^^^coward.
avalon
County Player

Post by avalon »

Justin Credible wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Justin Credible wrote: The photoshopping I do and did which I make money of was one of the reasons along with my knowledge on other computer stuff that got me the spot I wanted on that course.
Perform must be sheeting themsleves that you are going to get the contract to upgrade the site.

obviously you know as much about website building as the rochdale pygmy, i could build a site( and have) that is fully responsive.

I have built my own sites, and got paid for them, you of course can believe otherwise as i know you dont like being proven wrong, which you are again

I`m still waiting for a link.
Image ImageImage Image
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

You wont get one now john.
avalon
County Player

Post by avalon »

Col wrote:You wont get one now john.

I know.... posted that before I realised. :)
Image ImageImage Image
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

samrev180
The Ton Club

Post by samrev180 »

One suggestion for me would be for the streaming for LivePDC members to be more available. Once again this weekend UK members are un able to view the darts due to it not being broadcast for UK viewers. I can understand it with tournaments that are on the TV in the UK not being broadcast but this is ridiculous the fact unless you sign up for certain book makers that the darts is not available. Bit of a rip off for people who spend money on subsciptions every year to be told a lot of events are not viewable.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

samrev180 wrote:One suggestion for me would be for the streaming for LivePDC members to be more available. Once again this weekend UK members are un able to view the darts due to it not being broadcast for UK viewers. I can understand it with tournaments that are on the TV in the UK not being broadcast but this is ridiculous the fact unless you sign up for certain book makers that the darts is not available. Bit of a rip off for people who spend money on subsciptions every year to be told a lot of events are not viewable.
Absolutely agree on that one. This weekend paid for subscription only to find coverage in Holland geo-blocked.
I realise that is because during PL RTL7 in Holland has rights and someone forgot to switch it off but I think LivePDC.tv should overide such agreements. It is the PDC channel.
Ravanell1
Steady Sixties

Post by Ravanell1 »

Is it true that you can't watch the German Masters on PDC TV in the UK ?
The COSMO World Cup of Darts Competition Winner 2014 !
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ravanell1 wrote:Is it true that you can't watch the German Masters on PDC TV in the UK ?
Are you on a 72 hour satellite delay?
Big Jock Knew
Ravanell1
Steady Sixties

Post by Ravanell1 »

Seen loads of complaints on Facebook about the stream not working :o(
The COSMO World Cup of Darts Competition Winner 2014 !
Incredible Justine
Steady Sixties

Post by Incredible Justine »

Here Here Flash