Whitlock - Twitter... wow

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
10Darterme
The Ton Club

Re: Whitlock - Twitter... wow

Post by 10Darterme »

spaceman70 wrote:
10Darterme wrote:You guys are all assuming the pic was taken inside a parlour when it may well have been taken inside a house

and this is a pic with a girl beside her dressing table . But hey bad minds think alike .
Why don't you try reading the thread before making a bigger fool of yourself.
Was reading posts numbnuts ^^ In my opinion there's only one clown of the darters

and that's yon plonker you call Hawwai five 0 ..

The Aussie has done no wrong at all , what about the girl in the pic is she getting away with such ?

they haven't done anything wrong as both are adults and having a little fun :D
xtreme rebel
County Player

Post by xtreme rebel »

He's having a meltdown is he?

On a related topic, pro dart players do go through a high turnover of women their lives don't they?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Anyone?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
moralist
Feather Flights

Post by moralist »

I agree that its not the best behaviour of whitlock sending this to his ex. BUT: his ex is stalking him for months, run him and his new girl(s) down on twitter, posting disrespectful tweets about him or women he is dating. i guess he is just annoyed of her and wants to get her finally out of the way. As I said: not a nice way to do it. But he is adult and single, what did he do wrong by having sex with that woman? nothing.
i think steffi lück will be in big, big trouble if withlock proceeds against her. She published a photo taken by him, violating his coprights. its also a libel against him and of course the half naked woman to make this public, knowing that thousands of people see it. of course it was stupid to send lück this pic. but it was definitely against german law to publish it without his permission.

(sorry if i use wrong words, my english is quite bad...)
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

moralist wrote:I agree that its not the best behaviour of whitlock sending this to his ex. BUT: his ex is stalking him for months, run him and his new girl(s) down on twitter, posting disrespectful tweets about him or women he is dating. i guess he is just annoyed of her and wants to get her finally out of the way. As I said: not a nice way to do it. But he is adult and single, what did he do wrong by having sex with that woman? nothing.
i think steffi lück will be in big, big trouble if withlock proceeds against her. She published a photo taken by him, violating his coprights. its also a libel against him and of course the half naked woman to make this public, knowing that thousands of people see it. of course it was stupid to send lück this pic. but it was definitely against german law to publish it without his permission.

(sorry if i use wrong words, my english is quite bad...)

I think you will find, once the picture was sent to her phone number, it became her property. She is entitled to post that picture wherever she likes, Simon gave up all rights to this picture once he "SHARED" it with Steffi.
Last edited by Dicie on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Not sure there is anything illegal or to stop somebody re tweeting a photo sent to them....it's not like they've hacked into something to get it and then publish it.
It should never have been sent in the first place and it should then never have been re tweeted but this is basically a domestic dispute and we all know that domestic disputes can be very messy.....good entertainment though :D
moralist
Feather Flights

Post by moralist »

I dont know the situation in other countries, but for germany i´m pretty sure she is not allowed to publish it. the fact that he send it to HER doenst allow her to use it in public. i know for sure that u are not allowed to publish a letter someone send to you whitout permission, because the text is copyright of the writer... so why should u be allowed to use pictures others send u?
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Fitzmaurice wading in to this on BDO Fanatics (where we talk PDC when it suits, but it's not proper darts) is hilarious.
"Have had several adverse comments about the wisdom of posting this picture. Not good for our sport especially these days."
Yeah. Winding up your ex vs. telling racist jokes while an important figure in your organisation. Yup, not good. Will be laughed off/forgotten within days or weeks.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

moralist wrote:I dont know the situation in other countries, but for germany i´m pretty sure she is not allowed to publish it. the fact that he send it to HER doenst allow her to use it in public. i know for sure that u are not allowed to publish a letter someone send to you whitout permission, because the text is copyright of the writer... so why should u be allowed to use pictures others send u?

Its because he gave up the rights to it by freely sharing it with her.
Last edited by Dicie on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Oh dear.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

moralist
Feather Flights

Post by moralist »

so, i just read the legal text for that. i cant translate it into english, but miss lück is really in trouble if whitlock asks a german lawyer for advice...
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Even if it got published in The Sun I doubt many people would give a fuck really.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

markymark wrote:Fitzmaurice wading in to this on BDO Fanatics (where we talk PDC when it suits, but it's not proper darts) is hilarious.
"Have had several adverse comments about the wisdom of posting this picture. Not good for our sport especially these days."
Yeah. Winding up your ex vs. telling racist jokes while an important figure in your organisation. Yup, not good. Will be laughed off/forgotten within days or weeks.
I should think he is criticising Steffi as she is the one 'posting' this picture
showtime69
Steady Sixties

Post by showtime69 »

he probably knew she would post this when he sent her it and doesnt give a shit

who really cares, fair play to him

nobody knows if its a gas cooker or just his new bird but are quick to take the moral highground

cracking arse aswell
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Whitty's gone up in my........ estimation
UKDA 4 Life
10Darterme
The Ton Club

Post by 10Darterme »

He also has went up in my estimation also as i liked Whitlock but now he is one of the boys

in my opinion > always thought him to be the shy type before :roll:

which shows you never can judge a book by its cover eh :CCDD: :D
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

The Cat wrote:Even if it got published in The Sun I doubt many people would give a fek really.
Dead right cat who gives a flying feck anyways .... Love that Manley clip !!
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Can't believe Steffi has just said maybe they'll have chinky children :IIII:
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Things have escalated somewhat!
Arthur Daley
Brass Darts

Post by Arthur Daley »

markymark wrote:Things have escalated somewhat!
What's happened now?