DRA Cases now online again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: DRA Cases now online again

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Lee like the others unable to deny the facts I posted so trying to deflect.

Not one of them able to give a single reason why barney is selected for invitational events other than for his "name" which he made over a decade ago.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Garry Murphy wrote:Lee like the others unable to deny the facts I posted so trying to deflect.

Not one of them able to give a single reason why barney is selected for invitational events other than for his "name" which he made over a decade ago.

For the record I actually agree with you Gary.

But, financially he is a massive draw still.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:Lee like the others unable to deny the facts I posted so trying to deflect.

Copied and pasted this part of my response to you on the previous page.

Barney is a much more widely recognised player than Wade and adds more commercial value. 

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Little Lonely Garry
International

ssjsa wrote:

Barney is a much more widely recognised player than Wade and adds more commercial value. 

Well done yet again missing the point.

Its not about Wade, nor Ian White or any other player in particular but as a whole.
Why are players..any players higher ranked in the world ranking, performing better in events. events Barney cant be arsed to even enter being ignored in favor of Barney who has done nothing.

What has barney done other than live of his name,?
His last major ranking tv title was over a decade ago, when manley and part were winning events.
His only darts of note this year have been in invitationals comps like the PL and WSoD and he bombed in them... and not one member can give me a single reason why he is picked other than his name., which to me means nothing to people these days.

He is not needed to sell tickets for events in holland. He is petulant, lazy and a liar, who is rightly sliding down the rankings and for that he gets rewarded, how is that fair ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Well done yet again missing the point.

Its not about Wade, nor Ian White or any other player in particular but as a whole.
Why are players..any players higher ranked in the world ranking, performing better in events. events Barney cant be arsed to even enter being ignored in favor of Barney who has done nothing.

What has barney done other than live of his name,?
His last major ranking tv title was over a decade ago, when manley and part were winning events.
His only darts of note this year have been in invitationals comps like the PL and WSoD and he bombed in them... and not one member can give me a single reason why he is picked other than his name., which to me means nothing to people these days.

He is not needed to sell tickets for events in holland. He is petulant, lazy and a liar, who is rightly sliding down the rankings and for that he gets rewarded, how is that fair ?

I think YOU’RE missing the point Gary.

The PDC is just a money making machine, I’m sure we’re all in agreement here (?), so THIS is the reason Barney gets the nod time after time.
Little Lonely Garry
International

you are still avoiding answering my question

Other than his name, which was made over a decade ago and means nothing today, what has barney done to warrant multiple inclusions in PLs, WSod etc over more worthy players ?
Are you unable to answer this or is it because he has done nothing to deserve it.
If Manley, or John Part got an invite to the WSoD people would say it was unjustified, but yet Barney gets a free pass to events he did not earn
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Garry Murphy wrote:you are still avoiding answering my question

Other than his name, which was made over a decade ago and means nothing today, what has barney done to warrant multiple inclusions in PLs, WSod etc over more worthy players ?
Are you unable to answer this or is it because he has done nothing to deserve it.
If Manley, or John Part got an invite to the WSoD people would say it was unjustified, but yet Barney gets a free pass to events he did not earn

Bloody hell, it’s like dealing with Diane Abbott......

IT IS BECAUSE OF HIS NAME THAT HE IS PICKED - COMMERCIALLY HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN DARTS EVER.
Little Lonely Garry
International

in your opinion, as that is all it is.

But well done on finally admitting other than his name which he earned over a decade ago he has done nothing in years.
I knew we would eventually get there
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Garry Murphy wrote:in your opinion, as that is all it is.

But well done on finally admitting other than his name which he earned over a decade ago he has done nothing in years.
I knew we would eventually get there
No no, dry your eyes Garry ffs
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Dra ruling.
Attachments
IMG_20190201_173523.jpg
IMG_20190201_173523.jpg (116.62 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

ssjsa wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:36 pmDra ruling.
Seems quite a light ruling
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

The Jolly Man wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 pm
ssjsa wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:36 pmDra ruling.
Seems quite a light ruling
Given it was for blatant match fixing and both players exacerbated their offences by lying through their teeth, seems very light.

Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Extremely light. It is blatant match fixing.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Given the Fanatics more fuel.to dig out the PDC, and letting their players into BDO ranked events. All tarred with the same brush.
O C
Superleague Player

Post by O C »

Thought this might be about Anderson and Price. That was just some needle and gamesmanship. This was strange though. No one knew the match wasn't played? in any case, I don't care for Price, but blatant lies, that rates well below Price.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Very light. Not the right message to send at all.
Kinsella
Brass Darts

Post by Kinsella »

phil davies wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 pm Both should have been banned for at least 12 months surely.
As a minimum. Blatant match fixing, sad to see darts taking a lenient view of it. Other sports are far harsher on it. Especially cricket.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Way too lenient imo.
cobra
Steady Sixties

Post by cobra »

That punishment is an absolute joke.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Have to agree with everyone else here, that is an absolute joke of a ruling. They conspired to fix a match so that one of them would qualify for the next round and then attempted to cover it up.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am