Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: DRA Cases now online again

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Kirk S fined £1000 and 6 week ban for taking in booze.
Actually that's invoking the suspended part of his previous hearing, he was caught again.
Just checked and it was only a suspended fine for 6 months, and that was in April last year, so the suspended part had lapsed. Its only as high as a grand because hes been caught doing it again.
Well the DRA must have jumped right on it because it only happened the other week.
May have just been coincidence and they had a meeting yesterday (?) anyway. Still, if you get caught once, I cant have that much sympathy if anyone is caught again, clearly he isnt doing it properly :)
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Actually that's invoking the suspended part of his previous hearing, he was caught again.
Just checked and it was only a suspended fine for 6 months, and that was in April last year, so the suspended part had lapsed. Its only as high as a grand because hes been caught doing it again.
Well the DRA must have jumped right on it because it only happened the other week.
May have just been coincidence and they had a meeting yesterday (?) anyway. Still, if you get caught once, I cant have that much sympathy if anyone is caught again, clearly he isnt doing it properly :)
I still chuckle at Kevin Thomas, he was caught in a room half the building away, i really thought he'd found a foolproof way until he forgot to play darts :)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

WCDPA wrote:Seemingly others do it with impunity......or that is allegedly so.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

MVG and Phil do it all the time.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:

Maybe not anymore.........
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

So many bans and fines, is this really a professional organisation or a culvert of criminals? So glad the PDC don't cater for the real youth for what sort of example will their pretentious, precious behaviour be setting for future young players.

Too precious to chalk.....FFS
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

Considering you know jack shit about the pro tour, I will take this with a pinch of salt.

"Finals were never called"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Paddy McGinty wrote:So many bans and fines, is this really a professional organisation or a culvert of criminals? So glad the PDC don't cater for the real youth for what sort of example will their pretentious, precious behaviour be setting for future young players.

Too tight to buy a drink....FFS
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:So many bans and fines, is this really a professional organisation or a culvert of criminals? So glad the PDC don't cater for the real youth for what sort of example will their pretentious, precious behaviour be setting for future young players.

Is Paddy suggesting a profession sporting organisation shouldnt have a code of conduct and a disciplinary system?
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

Considering you know jack shit about the pro tour, I will take this with a pinch of salt.

Well considering Phil lived in a van in the carpark with Priestly it's fairly safe to assume he would cut costs by drinking his own, i have seen MVG with his own vodka so.................

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:

Is Paddy suggesting a profession sporting organisation shouldnt have a code of conduct and a disciplinary system?
No far from it, but one full of decent sports men who act in a honourable way and are passionate about their sport and the way they act.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

Well considering Phil lived in a van in the carpark with Priestly it's fairly safe to assume he would cut costs by drinking his own, i have seen MVG with his own vodka so.................
How long has drinking your own drink at PDC floor events been banned.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: DRA Cases now online again

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

It's always been frowned upon but strictly enforcing it, checking bags etc. About 3 years?

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote: Maybe not anymore.........

It's always been frowned upon but strictly enforcing it, checking bags etc. About 3 years?
You tell me, you are captain know it all.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

You tell me, you are captain know it all.
All i remember is some people used to openly put vodka bottles on the table in 2010, i don't keep track of these things because i never bothered myself.

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

It got so bad when the bar ran out of Jack Daniels they had to purchase a bottle from one of the players.
kirk shepherd
Brass Darts

Post by kirk shepherd »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
stitched
anything is possible if u truly believe and work hard at it.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

kirk shepherd wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote: Actually that's invoking the suspended part of his previous hearing, he was caught again.
stitched
Go on...

Was it a case of because you were caught once, they watched you like a hawk? Or did someone grass you up?
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
kirk shepherd wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
stitched
Go on...

Was it a case of because you were caught once, they watched you like a hawk? Or did someone grass you up?
Don't say anything Kirk.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

:D

In all fairness he probably shouldn't have said "stitched" in case any DRA spies are on here.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote::D

In all fairness he probably shouldn't have said "stitched" in case any DRA spies are on here.
It's ok for you Ginge, you just get a bit of gossip to keep you happy for 10 minutes, if he says something on here he can end up with bigger fines or longer bans.
It's not worth it just to keep tittle tattles happy.

Madsocks