Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: DRA Cases now online again

Post by nikkiboy »

phil davies wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:47 am
phil davies wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:47 pm
Zeyes wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:16 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm Shame you never go anywhere Andy Jenkins plays darts.
Why, would he be likely to do something to phil that the DRA would be interested in?
Fake hard man threatening violence on behalf of a man with proven record for also acting the hard man.

Edited by Admin.
So I get edited by admin whilst it’s fine for DBG to threaten again absolute joke. Guy offers nothing to the forum.
You're a troublemaker Phil, we're watching you :IIII: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

It’s clear Phil Davies is enjoying stirring the pot

DBG is a bottling *******.
Last edited by ssjsa on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Impossible to disagree with that.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

dbg is a confirmed grass
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Stranbougie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:50 am dbg is a confirmed grass
The buckfast crew are in da house........
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

nikkiboy wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:11 pm
Stranbougie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:50 am dbg is a confirmed grass
The buckfast crew are in da house........
mic check 1 - 2 !
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

phil davies wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:14 am
oche balboa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 am It’s clear Phil Davies is enjoying stirring the pot

DBG is a bottling ******* however.
Nope just want the idiot gone and find it pathetic that he hasn’t already been banned.

Wonder if you too will get edited for telling the truth :grin:
Go cry elsewhere.

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Abuse. Despite previous warnings you continue to issue threats and abuse. Last chance saloon for you.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Imagine being concerned about a threat from DBG :DDD:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

phil davies wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Black Velvet wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm Imagine being concerned about a threat from DBG :DDD:
Whilst I know you are just trolling and find you one of the more funny trolls on here as you actually use some intelligence I’ll bite.

I no way am I concerned by what the liar claims to know about me I just don’t understand how he hasn’t been banned permently given his history of lying, threatening and offering nothing to the forum. The man needs to seek help for his obvious issues but won’t because he is that deluded that he actually believes his own bullshit.
Not trolling at all. The man lives in his Walter Mitty world where he's good at darts until it's somewhere that he can be watched or reviewed, thinks he can fight anyone in the world with no risk to himself and is basically just a bit mentally ill.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh and he wishes death on people without impunity.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Edited by Moderator
Last edited by BlueSpark on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post reported
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Black Velvet wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm Imagine being concerned about a threat from DBG :DDD:
Whilst I know you are just trolling and find you one of the more funny trolls on here as you actually use some intelligence I’ll bite.

I no way am I concerned by what the liar claims to know about me I just don’t understand how he hasn’t been banned permently given his history of lying, threatening and offering nothing to the forum. The man needs to seek help for his obvious issues but won’t because he is that deluded that he actually believes his own bullshit.
Think of the entertainment that we would miss out on if DBG was banned, plus he's offered members 15% off any shag pile over £6 per square metre.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Mensur Suljovic Fan wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm https://www.pdpa.co.uk/michael-mansell-statement/

I have been playing darts at a professional level for the last nine years and my ambition has always been to be the best darts player that I can be. I realise that I am very lucky to be playing a game that I love for my profession but this has not come by chance, I have had to put a lot of effort in to get to where I am today.

I spend a considerable amount of time on the road away from my family during the darts season. I have given my all in every tournament whether that be here at home in Ireland or on the PDC tour and entered with the mindset that if I play my best darts I can compete with anybody.

My recent fine is both frustrating and disappointing for me not least because I feel that I have let both myself and my family down. This however had nothing to do with lack of effort or desire to do well. The only thing that I am guilty of is not playing as well as I know that I can and not capitalising on a good position that I put myself in.

There is no suggestion that I did anything that was corrupt and my integrity was not called into question by the PDC/DRA. I considered appealing the DRA decision, but decided against this, so the issue could be put to bed and I could move on and continue to play darts to the best of my ability!

Michael Mansell
Well that makes it as clear as mud
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

nikkiboy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Think of the entertainment that we would miss out on if DBG was banned, plus he's offered members 15% off any shag pile over £6 per square metre.
You would get feck all from me at much cheapness my friend, Only quality flooring which remembering the state of yourself would struggle to afford more than a doormats worth.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

There would be ‘feck all’ cos you aint working anymore. Hit the drink again big style. And you know that I am telling the truth because you know me. Get help.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Is this the reason that DBG didn't go to Q school? £400 entry, £200 travel/hotel/beer plus a DRA fine after every game he plays, could be very expensive.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Alcohol plain and simple. Oh and mental illness.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage: