PDC sell 17,000 World Championship tickets in 2hrs

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Re: PDC sell 17,000 World Championship tickets in 2hrs

Post by dartsfacts »

the PDC can't sell tickets for darts events, that why all the venues are always empty.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Circuses used to be very popular until they banned live animals from performing. The clientele has just moved on. I wonder how many tickets have been sold to corporate outfits just out for a jolly.
Loads of people from the City go for a piss up.

Went with a group of 20 once and literally no one had ever watched darts they'd just heard it was a good piss up.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

GtotheF wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Circuses used to be very popular until they banned live animals from performing. The clientele has just moved on. I wonder how many tickets have been sold to corporate outfits just out for a jolly.

Went with a group of 20 once and literally no one had ever watched darts they'd just heard it was a good piss up.
Oh no!!!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

BlueSpark wrote:
GtotheF wrote:

Oh no!!!
Well i think that is all we needed to hear, this incontravertably proves that PDC events are full of non darting fans.......Thank you for your honesty GtotheF.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
GtotheF wrote:

Oh no!!!
Well i think that is all we needed to hear, this incontravertably proves that PDC events are full of non darting fans.......Thank you for your honesty GtotheF.
No worries bro.

Looking forward to our annual pilgrimage to the home of world darts.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
GtotheF wrote:

Oh no!!!
Well i think that is all we needed to hear, this incontravertably proves that PDC events are full .
It will never last, the bubble will burst and all the players will end up back in the BDO.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

GtotheF wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
GtotheF wrote:

Oh no!!!
No worries bro.

Looking forward to our annual pilgrimage to the home of world darts.
You heading to Barry Memorial Hall for next year's WDT then? :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am