BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Rout wrote:I thought you meant the customer. I stand by my comments about people that have no interest in buying the shirt and having no involvment in either party taking on the role of policing this matter. Ginge and Garry encouraging people to email the copyright holders. People demanding evidence. Its the actions of the bored, the sexless and the downright faggy.

The bdo not only actively selling copyright stuff which is a criminal offense, but having the nerve to threaten admin on here with a solicitor when I use bdo logos on images, which I do not sell or profit from.

Yet you refuse to see the hypocrisy in the that, never mind the criminal implications they could face.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote:I thought you meant the customer. I stand by my comments about people that have no interest in buying the shirt and having no involvment in either party taking on the role of policing this matter. Ginge and Garry encouraging people to email the copyright holders. People demanding evidence. Its the actions of the bored, the sexless and the downright faggy.

The bdo not only actively selling copyright stuff which is a criminal offense, but having the nerve to threaten admin on here with a solicitor when I use bdo logos on images, which I do not sell or profit from.

Yet you refuse to see the hypocrisy in the that, never mind the criminal implications they could face.
Yes yes yes but why are you avoiding the questions asking about your post edit on Martin Adams and cancer?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by ifm »

Rout wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Yes yes yes but why are you avoiding the questions asking about your post edit on Martin Adams and cancer?
Because he's embarrassed by it.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
cannibal
Superleague Player

Post by cannibal »

what difference does it make rout if joe random gives 2 fucks or no fucks? obviously it means something to you because you keep going on and on and on about it. FFS like talking to a brick wall or worse talking to rout
Proud member of dart forums....
Scuppering darting business deals since 2015
Proud recipient of the first entry on Fartoids Bullshit-o-meter. Total entries: 7 and counting.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Yeah, I am the one that keeps going on and on about it. . . .
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

So you've not considered your opinion is incorrect?
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
sonny
Brass Darts

Post by sonny »

You lot are famous

I used to be a schizoprhrenic but we're fine now
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

The Ireland Open, you say?
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

I was hoping no one would get them the publicity they wanted this time. ;)
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Has anyone on BDOF asked the obvious question at any point? "What kind of demented weirdo would want to walk around in the same dart shirt as Paula Jacklin?"

Anyway, maybe all of them could show up activist-style, wearing the shirts as an impromptu uniform, at the next Lakeside and attempt to stage a coup. Heck, do it at the World Masters, there might be nobody there to stop them.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

The clamour on here has no doubt boosted their sales. Big congrats to Ginge and Garry for their work in helping the jacklins cause and helping boost funds.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

It looks more EDL than BDO, but not as much as the England national shirt does.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Rout wrote:The clamour on here has no doubt boosted their sales. Big congrats to Ginge and Garry for their work in helping the jacklins cause and helping boost funds.
I have no doubt they have had the opposite effect on sales than they were hoping.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Des referring to me there. I have never done screen shots. But I have quoted bdof on here. And made it clear on there that I post on here.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I don't believe a word of it anyway. People love proof on here so let's see some.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

devosteve wrote:Des referring to me there. I have never done screen shots. But I have quoted bdof on here. And made it clear on there that I post on here.
Easy target Steve, as a self confessed TSOD poster.

I guess it just goes to show how well read the forum is, when everything posted on forums in general, is directly attributed to us. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

One of the best looking darts shirts on the market.......can't understand all the negative comments. Must be a jealousy thing. When you've done as much for darts as des and Paula I suppose you're bound to get a few knockers.....I like the way they shown Devo up for trying to stir the shite........I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a relation of one of the pdc crew.
And why is trump supporter cannibal trying to tell us how it should be........we think for ourselves in this region.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Is Cannibal a Trump fan?

Fair play to the lad
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

devosteve wrote:Des referring to me there. I have never done screen shots. But I have quoted bdof on here. And made it clear on there that I post on here.
You have been doing it for a long time. So I'm surprised you are shocked they know this. You are probably next on the 'visit' list.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

oche balboa wrote:Is Cannibal a Trump fan?

Fair play to the lad
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: