BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Addicks Fan
County Player

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Addicks Fan »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:The Fanatics apparently now resorting to posting pictures of Dicie's children because they think he is JC.

Utterly laughable.
I can't see anything
Probably been deleted now, others saw it though, its been commented on elsewhere. Someone called Natalie Carter....
The Australian player?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Addicks Fan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:The Fanatics apparently now resorting to posting pictures of Dicie's children because they think he is JC.

Utterly laughable.
I can't see anything
Probably been deleted now, others saw it though, its been commented on elsewhere. Someone called Natalie Carter....
The Australian player?
Doubt it, someone elsewhere said her profile had her down as a manager of a shop in the north west of England.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by devosteve »

TimmyB wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Paula Jacklins daughter has already had a go
For a start, it was not about deta, but it seams you lot are desperate to make the story fit, it wasn't put on a few minutes after deta telling des to get of the board, it was put on 3 hours after about a totally different thing all together, but a for better story to make it fit deta, look at the time of the post "morons", and for the record , Paula was right to put on what she did, cos the woman that it was about deserved it, Des never wished cancer on anyone, that was another made up story by a pissed up bloke that runs round England venues with his shirt off, and for the record, the post your all on about was not deleted by Paula or des, It was reported to FB within 15 mins of being on and taken off by FB. None off you know a thing about it, you all just love a great story, Paula Jacklin is a self made woman and yes , there's so many jealous people on here that know shit.
She's kicking off with Tommy Thompson now.
if it's the same person you are referring to she has called TT a liar for saying Des hoped his cancer treatment wouldn't work. TT clarified by confirming that Des came up to him and shouted, "i hope you die". Obviously in context folks knew he had cancer.

Anyway her comment was that TT had been giving false info, knocking Des who in reality, "just made a throw away comment". telling someone who has been diagnoised with cancer that you hope they die isn't a throwaway, off the comment, to me.

Stuff getting a bit nasty. And maybe going too far?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote:They have banned be now........ it's become a private members club for the cliché and Devo.
To be honest paddy I don't know why they banned you. maybe me bumping that Bristow post got you into trouble?

I have made it clear I post on here. Des has blocked me because of that, telling me to run to my friend Ginge with what he had posted! So not sure why I am not banned or why you have been?

Saying that BDOF seems , from an admin point of view, very happy that the debaters (aka haters!) have left.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Been a busy morning on BDO DARTS TALK
https://www.facebook.com/groups/764177927069453/
UKDA 4 Life
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:They have banned be now........ it's become a private members club for the cliché and Devo.
To be honest paddy I don't know why they banned you. maybe me bumping that Bristow post got you into trouble?

I have made it clear I post on here. Des has blocked me because of that, telling me to run to my friend Ginge with what he had posted! So not sure why I am not banned or why you have been?

Saying that BDOF seems , from an admin point of view, very happy that the debaters (aka haters!) have left.
You'll be fine with bigworms silverback puppet and adverts for Turkey.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:

Utterly laughable.
I can't see anything
It was on routs and marks page you pillock.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:

Utterly laughable.
I can't see anything
It was on routs and marks page you pillock.
Ah I see, makes it even more bizarre then.
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

, Paula Jacklin is a self made woman
Obviously someone forgot the instructions or assembly diagram ;-)
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

TimmyB wrote:
For a start, it was not about deta, but it seams you lot are desperate to make the story fit, it wasn't put on a few minutes after deta telling des to get of the board, it was put on 3 hours after about a totally different thing all together, but a for better story to make it fit deta, look at the time of the post "morons", and for the record , Paula was right to put on what she did, cos the woman that it was about deserved it, Des never wished cancer on anyone, that was another made up story by a pissed up bloke that runs round England venues with his shirt off, and for the record, the post your all on about was not deleted by Paula or des, It was reported to FB within 15 mins of being on and taken off by FB. None off you know a thing about it, you all just love a great story, Paula Jacklin is a self made woman and yes , there's so many jealous people on here that know shit.
She's kicking off with Tommy Thompson now.

Does anyone know why after the alleged comment was made was there a 45 minute delay and at one stage it is "rumoured " Lancashire were going to leave on the coach ??
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

For the record the only time I have seen tommy with his shirt off was at Selsey he was painting dart oches outside and came into the venue because the heavens opened up and he got drenched .
This was at 3oclock as I had just arrived for the pre tournament meeting, haven't and don't want to see TT without his shirt again .
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Utterly laughable.
Quite a few people think he's JC, it's almost as if there are only three people in Cork and one of them is one of the lady type ones so it's not her, the other is the vicar so ergo it must be Dicie. Ask him if he knows detective Jack Taylor personally, I know it's a different city but they must all know each other.

Never had an ip match or even close to a match between the two and you'd have to be really really clever to not accidentally post something from the same account or ip address at least once, not that I'm saying they're not clever mind but you know what I mean :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
sonny
Brass Darts

Post by sonny »

Maybe next time get an expert in to make her
I used to be a schizoprhrenic but we're fine now
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Paula's daughter showing her class
At least I do it under my own name
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Vomits.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Oh my god!!!!
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Clearly it's a pisstake knowing that someone would post it on here.
Big Jock Knew
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

Ginge wrote:Clearly it's a pisstake knowing that someone would post it on here.
You're massively underestimating just how sad these people are.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

mshaw2 wrote:
Ginge wrote:Clearly it's a pisstake knowing that someone would post it on here.
You're massively underestimating just how sad these people are.
^^^^^^^^^^^
What He Said
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am