BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
devosteve
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by devosteve »

WCDPA wrote:There would be a venue that would welcome 1200 people who drink loads with rarely any trouble, sell hotel rooms and attract TV to the venue , if only we had a boxing promoter to guide us to the promised land.
Either a wind up, coded comments that is obvious re the hidden aspects (ie a promoter is on board) or a honest plea for someone to come on board.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

WCDPA wrote:There would be a venue that would welcome 1200 people who drink loads with rarely any trouble, sell hotel rooms and attract TV to the venue , if only we had a boxing promoter to guide us to the promised land.
There is - the Lakeside, which not only provides the venue for free but which sponsors it, too. You don't miss the water 'til the well runs dry.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Why are you being cryptic about Frank Warren being interested in being involed in the BDO, this is the third time youve mentioned it in 3 days.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Why are you being cryptic about Frank Warren being interested in being involed in the BDO, this is the third time youve mentioned it in 3 days.
And yet still no clear answer
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
3rd time I've mentioned frank Warren must be getting forgetful in my old age ! Who knows what the future holds ( not me) and despite umpteen emails sent I doubt if you do either .
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

devosteve wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
And yet still no clear answer
Clear answer Devo ? Work in progress perhaps , many in here said WDT wouldn't be televised , then it was the Masters wouldn't be ! Tgen Lakeside went well , Dutch open in 2 weeks will be televised .......maybe a long wait after that but who knows ? Perhaps Zapp could tell us .
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

How much was paid by broadcasters for the Masters and WDT?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

markymark wrote:How much was paid by broadcasters for the Masters and WDT?
For the former, probably nothing given a subscription channel went freeview for the 3 day duration. Of course I have no way or proving this and nobody on this forum is likely to reveal the actual answer...
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

WCDPA wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
3rd time I've mentioned frank Warren must be getting forgetful in my old age ! Who knows what the future holds ( not me) and despite umpteen emails sent I doubt if you do either .

I'll have to double check when I'm near a computer but I think the last time I sent a email about darts was back when I was doing the q and a sessions for darts corner, must be at least 5 years ago
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
For the former, probably nothing given a subscription channel went freeview for the 3 day duration. Of course I have no way or proving this and nobody on this forum is likely to reveal the actual answer...
So why comment?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
26scored
Pub Champion

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by 26scored »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
So why comment?

I think we're all free to give our opinions or suspicions on the subject. Especially as we won't ever know the exact figures, so all we can do is just try to guess.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by ifm »

26scored wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
So why comment?

I think we're all free to give our opinions or suspicions on the subject. Especially as we won't ever know the exact figures, so all we can do is just try to guess.
He did neither.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
26scored
Pub Champion

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by 26scored »

ifm wrote:
26scored wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
So why comment?

He did neither.

It seems to me he did.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Ginge »

26scored wrote:
ifm wrote:
26scored wrote:
ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
So why comment?

He did neither.

It seems to me he did.
Quite. But it's Ian so you know what he is like.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
26scored wrote:
ifm wrote:
26scored wrote:
ifm wrote: So why comment?

He did neither.

It seems to me he did.
Quite. But it's Ian so you know what he is like.
By your own rule you must back up any statement with proof.....

Madsocks
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Just to let all of you know we are holding a live Q&A session with Chris Mason on the Real Bdo fanatics fan page at 7pm tomorrow night (tuesday)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1627620977531798/
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
26scored
Pub Champion

Post by 26scored »

Rout wrote:Just to let all of you know we are holding a live Q&A session with Chris Mason on the Real Bdo fanatics fan page at 7pm tomorrow night (tuesday)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1627620977531798/
Would check it out weren't I banned for stating facts :grin:
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

What facts were they ???? Sure we havent banned anyone calked 26 scored!
26scored
Pub Champion

Post by 26scored »

WCDPA wrote:What facts were they ???? Sure we havent banned anyone calked 26 scored!
Indeed, that username would look quite weird on facebook ;-)
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Spill what facts were you banned for ?