BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:43 pm We've taken over real fanatics
Tsod isn't enough?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

how about an honoutable mention for jackie - hes what we need - a proper darts fan - that lad loves lakeside darts - i bet if we all went to lakey this evening and turned the light on - hed jump out and surpises us - instead of slagging of the bdo duzza and dbg - lets have a bit of positivity - to jackie -

robson
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:41 am how about an honoutable mention for jackie - hes what we need - a proper darts fan - that lad loves lakeside darts - i bet if we all went to lakey this evening and turned the light on - hed jump out and surpises us - instead of slagging of the bdo duzza and dbg - lets have a bit of positivity - to jackie -

robson
True Ledge.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:41 am how about an honoutable mention for jackie - hes what we need - a proper darts fan - that lad loves lakeside darts - i bet if we all went to lakey this evening and turned the light on - hed jump out and surpises us - instead of slagging of the bdo duzza and dbg - lets have a bit of positivity - to jackie -

robson
He's that sad he should start up a forum.

The only bone I've got is that last year a lad ran up the steps to the stage and got thrown out, Jackie did it and got a photo. If he's a punter he should be treated the same as everyone else. But that said fair play to the guy he loves his darts and is doing what he enjoys.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:49 am

robson

The only bone I've got is that last year a lad ran up the steps to the stage and got thrown out, Jackie did it and got a photo. If he's a punter he should be treated the same as everyone else. But that said fair play to the guy he loves his darts and is doing what he enjoys.
I know but the difference was that the young man was sat adjacent to our tables and I think they believed he was one of us. He was a a solicitor as well.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 am

robson

I know but the difference was that the young man was sat adjacent to our tables and I think they believed he was one of us. He was a a solicitor as well.
How true that is, this year as well - all very very sad from a couple of BDO people who think they know us.
dartsweekly
The Ton Club

Post by dartsweekly »

Had a chat with Des at Lakeside and it's on this week's Weekly Dartscast podcast if you wanted to give it a listen. Also had Glen Durrant, Jamie Hughes and Leighton Bennett on the show too: https://weeklydartscast.com/2019/01/22/ ... -and-more/
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:10 am

robson

How true that is, this year as well - all very very sad from a couple of BDO people who think they know us.
Different reason this year....me thinks.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:14 am
nikkiboy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:10 am

robson

Different reason this year....me thinks.
That was a load of willies
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:37 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:43 pm We've taken over real fanatics
Tsod isn't enough?
Tsod is ok. Sometimes you fancy a greasy burger instead of the champagne and caviar over on real fanatics.
UKDA 4 Life
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 pm
Tsod isn't enough?
Tsod is ok. Sometimes you fancy a greasy burger instead of the champagne and caviar over on real fanatics.
I can understand that..... ;-)
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:02 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 pm
Tsod isn't enough?
I can understand that..... ;-)
Are you sure guys? Admin showed who the most active posters were in the last month and I came in at 37!

Also the site is losing a lot of posters. From 10,000 to 9,300! admin blame FB, saying inactive posters are automatically removed. yet original, which has less activity, stays above 10,000! Me thinks that maybe Moongoose and his chums are driving folk away?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Perish the thought
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

ChrisW wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 pm Steve Gaskell‎ to The Real BDO Fanatics

Great to see the days of folk being 'bitter' or angry at folks moving to the pdc are now gone. No waffle about disloyal etc but loads of "well done guys and we hope you do well".

Refreshing.
We had all this before with Alan Norris and Robbie Green and others when they got their cards..early reports on how they are doing and then completely assigned to history....won't be long before Durrant ,Whitehead , McGeeney and Baker will be forgotten about and then the next line of switchers will be congratulated...
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

People move on shocker
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

trotter01 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 pm
ChrisW wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 pm Steve Gaskell‎ to The Real BDO Fanatics

Great to see the days of folk being 'bitter' or angry at folks moving to the pdc are now gone. No waffle about disloyal etc but loads of "well done guys and we hope you do well".

Refreshing.
We had all this before with Alan Norris and Robbie Green and others when they got their cards..early reports on how they are doing and then completely assigned to history....won't be long before Durrant ,Whitehead , McGeeney and Baker will be forgotten about and then the next line of switchers will be congratulated...
like former bdo #1s like stuart kellet, steve farmer, james wilson, stephen bunting etc...all who made little to zero impact, despite them being heralded. ?

Like former lakeside winners Kist, webster etc who have done nothing of note in the pdc. ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Steve Farmer was an ex number 1?
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

He will be remembered only for hitting a 180, celebrating, hearing no score called then realising he needed 176.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:39 am Steve Farmer was an ex number 1?
For about 1 week at a start of the season. Then he joined the PDC and got to the final of a pro tour event
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021