BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by nikkiboy »

Come on guys no pictures of members unless they agree, murph take down the picture of ifm please :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
craigmc wrote:Some things never change
Tbh mate I'm about done with this place, it really is so repetitive, I think I need to leave it to the anti bdo brigade and then it will certainly die without any recourse.
I'm bored of being chased by the same idiots
:DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

BlueSpark wrote:
Murphio wrote:
ifm wrote:
craigmc wrote:Some things never change
Tbh mate I'm about done with this place, it really is so repetitive, I think I need to leave it to the anti bdo brigade and then it will certainly die without any recourse.
I'm bored of being chased by the same idiots
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nothing posted to the BDO FB page since the 19th October. Has a certain someone had posting rights removed? :D
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:Nothing posted to the BDO FB page since the 19th October. Has a certain someone had posting rights removed? :D
Shows how much they value social media when they last 2 posts are congratulating their world champion on winning an award a month ago (which is fine) and then a massive dick waving post about a tournament ran by one of the BDOs directors.

They seriously need to hire someone with knowledge of communication and advertising in the 21st century, or maybe start with hiring someone with an IQ over 30
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Surprising as you can book now for 2018...
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

The old chestnut rears it's pathetic head once again.

someone has a pop at Ross bring described as a 'star'. And the response once again is: I'd like to see the poster play against him on the oche.

Absolutely no relevance at all a posters skill in comparison to the person being criticised! Going to 2 gigs this weekend: but if a performance is substandard I guess I can only comment if I am better musician.

Debate the point. Disagree with the statement but I wish folk would have a bit more intelligence.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Little Lonely Garry
International

devosteve wrote:The old chestnut rears it's pathetic head once again.

someone has a pop at Ross bring described as a 'star'. And the response once again is: I'd like to see the poster play against him on the oche.

Absolutely no relevance at all a posters skill in comparison to the person being criticised! Going to 2 gigs this weekend: but if a performance is substandard I guess I can only comment if I am better musician.

Debate the point. Disagree with the statement but I wish folk would have a bit more intelligence.

The mentality among some players and fans is almost beyond mental illness.
When I mentioned the atrocious run Jamie Caven was on it led to him not only challenging me to a game, but had him boast about his income which was at the time less than minimum wage for the bulk of 2017.

This notion that if I played Jamie Caven in a game with him beating me in a match it would somehow negate the fact of what I said and change his results.
I dont play football to premier league level, but it dont stop us commenting and criticizing.
Montgomery is possibly the most over rated player i have ever seen, and him beating me in a game wont change that.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:

The mentality among some players and fans is almost beyond mental illness.
When I mentioned the atrocious run Jamie Caven was on it led to him not only challenging me to a game, but had him boast about his income which was at the time less than minimum wage for the bulk of 2017.

This notion that if I played Jamie Caven in a game with him beating me in a match it would somehow negate the fact of what I said and change his results.
I dont play football to premier league level, but it dont stop us commenting and criticizing.
Montgomery is possibly the most over rated player i have ever seen, and him beating me in a game wont change that.
All Jamie said was he was doing well out of darts despite your thoughts, you twisted it so you could slag him off some more.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

He trotted out the "I am richer than you" line, or words to that effect, he can get to fek.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I don't think you could argue he isn't a 'star', he's not the best known player but pretty much everyone knows who he because of darts.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:He trotted out the "I am richer than you" line, or words to that effect, he can get to fek.
Find it, let's see eh?

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

There you go then, not bragging but saying if he was so bad at it how did he earn so much.

Madsocks
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

IFM the troll gets owned again :DDD:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

He isnt bragging? Aye, OK.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:He isnt bragging? Aye, OK.
In context no.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Well I think we can agree to disagree on that one.
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

dartsfacts wrote:
IFM the troll gets owned again :DDD:

he is consistent :DDD:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Well I think we can agree to disagree on that one.
I think it's a natural reaction that, after someone continually saying you are no good at something to prove that you actually aren't that bad really, but as you say you see it differently (or Garry does).

Madsocks