BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Its on the real fanatics....
The source is about as reliable as one of Whinges.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

What's going on with the edo logo and the knife? Am I missing something?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:
Am I right in thinking he’s the one who got put in front of the disciplinary panel?
Last edited by Zapp Brannigan on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Am I right in thinking he’s the one who got out in front of the disciplinary panel?
The very same.
No axe to grind there.
No sirree.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
Am I right in thinking he’s the one who got out in front of the disciplinary panel?
He's the one who was bailed out by the bdo, never paid them back and published private emails, then disciplined by Des and is now a bit of a joke character, slagging them all off every day.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
ifm wrote:
The very same.
No axe to grind there.
No sirree.
God bless him for leaking the ridiculous emails though.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

One minute he's sucking him off, then slagging him off.
Strange character.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

I have come into this discussion a bit late. So is the news about des 'fake news'? Happy to ask on original if a chance it may be real news
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:What's going on with the edo logo and the knife? Am I missing something?
Don't think things went to well at the meeting.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

devosteve wrote:What's going on with the edo logo and the knife? Am I missing something?
Bumpy De bump. Did something happen at the delegates meeting?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:I have come into this discussion a bit late. So is the news about des 'fake news'? Happy to ask on original if a chance it may be real news
Careful they will ban you...
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
devosteve wrote:I have come into this discussion a bit late. So is the news about des 'fake news'? Happy to ask on original if a chance it may be real news
Careful they will ban you...
Blocked by des and bigworm.

Have been banned before but Steve e said it was a mistake (after my friend Paul made an appeal). Accidently banned?
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Des announced his new email address for his role as disciplinary officer (which hilariously is des.bdo.disciplinaryofficer@gmail.com) someone questioned him that he said his role as disciplinary officer would always be impartial but how can that be now hes a director?

Des did the usually "Im not answering questions from haters trying to start issues" blah blah blah and the guys response was "Obviously you have an agenda too. Im hearing your after Sues job, How true is that" "apparently you already have a team in place already" and he got blocked straight away.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Des announced his new email address for his role as disciplinary officer (which hilariously is des.bdo.disciplinaryofficer@gmail.com) someone questioned him that he said his role as disciplinary officer would always be impartial but how can that be now hes a director?

Des did the usually "Im not answering questions from haters trying to start issues" blah blah blah and the guys response was "Obviously you have an agenda too. Im hearing your after Sues job, How true is that" "apparently you already have a team in place already" and he got blocked straight away.
Gmail?

Crying out loud.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:
Bumpy De bump. Did something happen at the delegates meeting?
According to Linda something went off at the meeting.

Be interesting if the BDO have stopped giving points to EDO events
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Gmail?

Crying out loud.
Ginge aghast once again at email account providers.
What was the other one?
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Gmail?

Crying out loud.
Ginge aghast once again at email account providers.
What was the other one?
he has a point

Why the hell it couldnt be disciplinaryofficer@bdodarts.com, they own their own domain.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I don't disagree with you.
Just remember something else from a while ago is all.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

That is not a new email address .
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:I don't disagree with you.
Just remember something else from a while ago is all.
Whinge is always trying to make mountains out of molehills, nothing wrong with gmail, largest email provider on the planet.

Madsocks