Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:I have come into this discussion a bit late. So is the news about des 'fake news'? Happy to ask on original if a chance it may be real news
Des announced his new email address for his role as disciplinary officer (which hilariously is des.bdo.disciplinaryofficer@gmail.com) someone questioned him that he said his role as disciplinary officer would always be impartial but how can that be now hes a director?

Des did the usually "Im not answering questions from haters trying to start issues" blah blah blah and the guys response was "Obviously you have an agenda too. Im hearing your after Sues job, How true is that" "apparently you already have a team in place already" and he got blocked straight away.
Gmail?

Crying out loud.
Ginge aghast once again at email account providers.
What was the other one?
he has a point

Why the hell it couldnt be disciplinaryofficer@bdodarts.com, they own their own domain.
Exactly, just unprofessional in the extreme. I think other board members use gmail addresses as well although they may have changed that now.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by ifm »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:
devosteve wrote:What's going on with the edo logo and the knife? Am I missing something?
Bumpy De bump. Did something happen at the delegates meeting?
According to Linda something went off at the meeting.

Be interesting if the BDO have stopped giving points to EDO events
Well Tommy won't go anymore and nobody else has the balls to question anything so i can't see who it kicked off with.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Des announced his new email address for his role as disciplinary officer (which hilariously is des.bdo.disciplinaryofficer@gmail.com) someone questioned him that he said his role as disciplinary officer would always be impartial but how can that be now hes a director?

Des did the usually "Im not answering questions from haters trying to start issues" blah blah blah and the guys response was "Obviously you have an agenda too. Im hearing your after Sues job, How true is that" "apparently you already have a team in place already" and he got blocked straight away.
Gmail?

Crying out loud.
What was the other one?
he has a point

Why the hell it couldnt be disciplinaryofficer@bdodarts.com, they own their own domain.
Exactly, just unprofessional in the extreme. I think other board members use gmail addresses as well although they may have changed that now.
Bt

the address registered to BDOdarts.com is BDOdarts@btinternet.com
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Gmail?

Crying out loud.
What was the other one?
he has a point

Just like this lol
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ifm wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
devosteve wrote:
devosteve wrote:What's going on with the edo logo and the knife? Am I missing something?
Bumpy De bump. Did something happen at the delegates meeting?
According to Linda something went off at the meeting.

Be interesting if the BDO have stopped giving points to EDO events
Well Tommy won't go anymore and nobody else has the balls to question anything so i can't see who it kicked off with.
If noone was there to defend themselves then anything could have gotten put forward and passed.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:Gmail?

Crying out loud.
What was the other one?
he has a point

Just like this lol
A rejected Tommy Cooper catchphrase?
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I thought for legal reasons (snigger) they could only discuss BICC relative issues.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Paddy McGinty wrote:I thought for legal reasons (snigger) they could only discuss BICC relative issues.
A proposal was read out to stop the 50p programme money that goes to England and Wales , that would cost England circa £11,000 per annum , it will be voted on at next AGM
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Well according to a delegate present on FB this was mentioned , think it's true but as wasn't there you never know .
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:I thought for legal reasons (snigger) they could only discuss BICC relative issues.
A proposal was read out to stop the 50p programme money that goes to England and Wales , that would cost England circa £11,000 per annum , it will be voted on at next AGM
You can hardly blame them, they thought it was going towards funding the England teams.

Madsocks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

And they couldn't afford to send a World Cup team.
Hardly a shock.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

I am enjoying this Bill fella who went to the meeting, but isn't telling anyone what happened because of loyalty. Proper WUM he is.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

markymark wrote:I am enjoying this Bill fella who went to the meeting, but isn't telling anyone what happened because of loyalty. Proper WUM he is.
Scotsman who sits in for Surrey and spends a lot of time in Dubai and Phillipines nice guy is Bill, his lovely lady passed away couple of years ago , does a lot for Surrey darts .
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

It does look cut and dried, if your not sending a team to represent England to a World Cup then you can't really quibble.

Somehow I think they need the money back for the WDT next year and searching for a new venue for the Worlds. I've always wondered why they don't try and find a Dutch venue for the Worlds.
After a lot of the big names in the BDO have been enjoying the "football" atmosphere, they should just go for it. Big venue,decent ticket prices and food and your onto a winner.

Oh and don't mention hot dogs n 20p beer ;-)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

So the nations get 50p per programme?

Should mean the EDO will be sat on a load of spare cash then given then didn't spend it on Japan...
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:So the nations get 50p per programme?

Should mean the EDO will be sat on a load of spare cash then given then didn't spend it on Japan...
Delegates were given our accounts and can see where all revenue went :)
See Celtic Cup is back on in Feb this time in Northern Ireland .
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Perhaps the EDO could use the money to fund a breakaway Tv event
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Perhaps the EDO could use the money to fund a breakaway Tv event
You think £11k would pay for a TV event? :WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

They should knock this TV nonsense on the head.
A decent stream would keep the couple of hundred people who want to watch it at home happy.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:They should knock this TV nonsense on the head.
=.
They have, the moment FrontRunner went off Freeview they gave the game up (remember the poster for the Selsey event in September said it would be on TV and it never was).

As an aside, FrontRunner's highest viewed programme in the last available week was a teleshopping presentation :DDD:
Last edited by Ginge on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew