BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
markymark
County Player

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by markymark »

Lockdown appears to have really got to some on Fanatics. Accusations of fake profiles set up to agitate, accusations of financial impropriety...plenty of "liable" about, and all the sporting equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

markymark wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:04 pm Lockdown appears to have really got to some on Fanatics. Accusations of fake profiles set up to agitate, accusations of financial impropriety...plenty of "liable" about, and all the sporting equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb.
The only fake names were in the Masters draw.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I see the BDO Fanatics is no more....

Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Good.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

I’ve noticed tommy and Paul using this group to attack des and the bdo as they please and then ensuring on the other fanatics site via Paul’s sister that anyone who asks or criticises the trinations is censored or banned

Really no more than school children the lot of them Barry and the ukad must be lapping it up
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

It's all very pathetic isn't it. Why would Barry want to even get close to all of this squabbling who don't have an ounce of business acumen between them?
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

What is it to do with Hearn?

Zapp Brannigan
County Player

BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

el_ringo wrote:I’ve noticed tommy and Paul using this group to attack des and the bdo as they please and then ensuring on the other fanatics site via Paul’s sister that anyone who asks or criticises the trinations is censored or banned

Really no more than school children the lot of them Barry and the ukad must be lapping it up
The problem is the counties are run by idiots and blind loyalists

There’s about 10 counties that would blindly follow tt and Paul with whatever they propose, 99% of Wales follows whatever sue and Wayne say, there’s about 10 counties that will follow des to administration and Scotland will do whatever the SDA say.

The ideas behind ukda are interesting (they have spoken to Hearn, they want to bring counties into the 21st century, they went to move to dartsconnect,) but there is zero chance any of the above will vote for that kind of change.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Oche proving that he knows absolutely nothing about what is happening in the world of darts.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

el_ringo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:46 am I’ve noticed tommy and Paul using this group to attack des and the bdo as they please and then ensuring on the other fanatics site via Paul’s sister that anyone who asks or criticises the trinations is censored or banned

They're frightened to death of criticism. They are more bothered by what folks are posting about them on social media than doing what's right for darts. I love Paul but his faith in TT is has blinded him.
UKDA 4 Life
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
el_ringo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:46 am I’ve noticed tommy and Paul using this group to attack des and the bdo as they please and then ensuring on the other fanatics site via Paul’s sister that anyone who asks or criticises the trinations is censored or banned

They're frightened to death of criticism. They are more bothered by what folks are posting about them on social media than doing what's right for darts. I love Paul but his faith in TT is has blinded him.
Because they honestly believed they would just walk in, give a vague proposal and all the counties would walk away from the bdo and follow them.

Now there are other options on the table and counties are questioning they don’t know what to do other than throw insults

Some of the stuff Paul has come out with are no different to some of the crap the bdo has come out with
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

ILAD wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:58 am Oche proving that he knows absolutely nothing about what is happening in the world of darts.
:D

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Because they honestly believed they would just walk in, give a vague proposal and all the counties would walk away from the bdo and follow them.

Now there are other options on the table and counties are questioning they don’t know what to do other than throw insults

Some of the stuff Paul has come out with are no different to some of the crap the bdo has come out with
I like UKDA.
The other two groups have had their chance and the UKDA are more favourable simply because they aren't tainted by their previous actions/behaviour/failures like the other 2 parties are.
UKDA 4 Life
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

But is there any more substance to their proposals than anyone else?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dannyboy wrote:But is there any more substance to their proposals than anyone else?
Yes.
Big Jock Knew
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:53 pm
Zapp Brannigan wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 pm

I like UKDA.
The other two groups have had their chance and the UKDA are more favourable simply because they aren't tainted by their previous actions/behaviour/failures like the other 2 parties are.
Very refreshing. They don't throw accusations out willy nilly which is a novel concept.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

It'll never catch on
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

That letter from Des Jacklin was pathetic. In their group i raised my concerns.... of course it was deleted

markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Today: More arguments over Torremelinos refunds, and an argument between Chris Mason and some random. Quite boring these days.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Snakehips had a posted removed too. It may heat up