Well Done JC

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Well Done JC

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

spaceman70 wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:JC has 19.8% of all the posts, or 54 posts per day...........thats one lonely retard.

wow, that is 'incredible' so to speak. What the hell does the boy do with his life!!!
54 posts a day! Making up a 5th of the forum. Dear oh dear.

yep 54, thats more than your highest average on the PDC tour :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

strange you dont find it odd when I make 54 posts a day here.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Corkonian wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:JC has 19.8% of all the posts, or 54 posts per day...........thats one lonely retard.

wow, that is 'incredible' so to speak. What the hell does the boy do with his life!!!
54 posts a day! Making up a 5th of the forum. Dear oh dear.

yep 54, thats more than your highest average on the PDC tour :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

strange you dont find it odd when I make 54 posts a day here.
Do you have any proof of that?

And yes I would find it odd anyone posting 54 times on a darts forum a day. Obsessive in the extreme!
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

TSod
Profile : Cork Onion
(vegetable)
Total posts: 424 | Search user’s posts
(0.09% of all posts / 0.33 posts per day)
Most active forum: Darts Chat & Gossip
(424 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic: 2016 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 2-10 January - Discussion
(86 Posts / 20.28% of user’s posts)

TDF Lite
(vegetable)
Total posts: 93621
[19.18% of all posts / 54.78 posts per day]
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Agent 86 wrote:TSod
(vegetable)
Most active topic: 2016 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 2-10 January - Discussion

TDF Lite
(vegetable)
How sad!
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Well Done JC

Post by ifm »

Agent 86 wrote:TSod
(vegetable)

TDF Lite
(vegetable)
I could take the piss but that is really sad.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

but not sad when I post as much here as i do elsewhere

Had around 20k on my other account here, and another few thousand on other accounts, but thats all forgotten about.
What is even funnier is you mock me but its you are the one that replies to my posts

must be the only forum I know where members complain about too many posts :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Well Done JC

Post by ifm »

Corkonian wrote:but not sad when I post as much here as i do elsewhere

Had around 20k on my other account here, and another few thousand on other accounts, but thats all forgotten about.
What is even funnier is you mock me but its you are the one that replies to my posts

must be the only forum I know where members complain about too many posts :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Any luck with justifying your accusations?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Corkonian wrote:but not sad when I post as much here as i do elsewhere

Nah, quality not quantity is the buzz here. Awaiting your proof!
Little Lonely Garry
International

no coincidence the people who are making the biggest issues about me are those bdo fans who I have upset with FACTS,

The levels of insecurity on here is astounding
Yell me ahmetnil, when did you become so concerned about my post count on another forum ?
Are you jealous, insecure, upset ?
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Corkonian wrote:no coincidence the people who are making the biggest issues about me are those bdo fans who I have upset with FACTS,

The levels of insecurity on here is astounding
Yell me ahmetnil, when did you become so concerned about my post count on another forum ?
Are you jealous, insecure, upset ?
No I'm not, you said we don't complain when you make the same number of posts here, can't see it!

Justify my average while you are at it?
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Saddened I would think that somebody lives the life you do ...... God you are some sad fecker ....no justification for your obsession my friend
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

Welsh Wayne wrote:Saddened I would think that somebody lives the life you do ...... God you are some sad fecker ....no justification for your obsession my friend
really, seems to me it is you and others are the ones obsessed about me.
why would I posting on another dart forum be so important to you ?

The moment The Darts Forum overtook here in total posts, and started getting double the daily posts of here, suddenly my post count elsewhere became an issue.

amazing coincidence, ..........reeks of jealousy by this forum seeing as it way behind TDF and df in posts, while here is dying a slow death,

but hey , lets ignore the facts
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Corkonian wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:Saddened I would think that somebody lives the life you do ...... God you are some sad fecker ....no justification for your obsession my friend

The moment The Darts Forum overtook here in total posts, and started getting double the daily posts of here, suddenly my post count elsewhere became an issue.

amazing coincidence, ..........reeks of jealousy by this forum seeing as it way behind TDF and df in posts, while here is dying a slow death,

Can you justify my average yet Cork Onion?

It's incredibly sad that you have no life outside forumland dear boy.

Challenge me to a best of 21 darts match fella, I'll travel to anywhere in Ireland to play it in 2016. Let's see if you have the balls outside your keyboard??
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Darts Forum total posts .......well you make up 90000 of them !!!!!

Just do not get you JC constructive critiscm everybody gets but you are beyond

Light ok in the cellar ?
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

spaceman70 wrote:
Corkonian wrote:

Challenge me to a best of 21 darts match fella, I'll travel to anywhere in Ireland to play it in 2016. Let's see if you have the balls outside your keyboard??
Hasn't been out of the cellar since 72 Dave !!
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Corkonian wrote:

I predict you will not last out January.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Why is that, because I laugh at the performances of bdo players ?
I have broke the rules ?
or because I mention other forums being busier ?
or is it because if I get banned all those who promise to post will return....oh wait, that did not happen.In fact this place has got busier since my return, but why let the truth get in the way.

Have a think about that, while I am gone
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Corkonian wrote:Why is that, because I laugh at the performances of bdo players ?
I have broke the rules ?
or because I mention other forums being busier ?
or is it because if I get banned all those who promise to post will return....oh wait, that did not happen.In fact this place has got busier since my return, but why let the truth get in the way.

Have a think about that, while I am gone
Come on then take the challenge.
Little Lonely Garry
International

spaceman70 wrote:
Corkonian wrote:

Ball for what ?
I am shit at darts, in fact hopeless, but unlike you I know I an shit and did not delude myself into thinking I would make it on the PDC circuit.
And you beating me will not make you a good player, just means you beat someone who is even worse than you
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Daylight issues JC ???