Suggestion for the women's game on TV

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Rout
International

Re: Suggestion for the women's game on TV

Post by Rout »

I dont care who is worse, regardless of paulys or anyone elses comments. All I am trying to say is that you shouldnt feel the need to go and pick comments from our site to defend your own. If it was a staff member it would be understandable. Pauly is as much a member here as he is BDO forums and df - if he wants to have a go at you its nothing to do with us even if the said member wants to use comparisms. Imo I would (and have many a time in the past) defended the site without having to take others down.

The over 18s point was made not only by you but by at least one more member on here earlier on in the thread, in an attempt to ridicule the over 18s policy on the basis we dont identify members before hand.

I would ask offline if he has ever had to use his birth certificate to join a site for over 18s only thats not darts related as he suggests? Or I would as you, seen as though you have pointed out email verification how that makes any difference at all to any age rule? Could a 15 year old not get a googlemail, lie about his age on the sign up and get his email verified on a site that had email verification? It makes no odds. Like I said, every other over 18 sites ask you a simple question - are you over 18 when visiting or registering.

It would be pointless making df an over 18s site if we were to take the attitude "well it is over 18 but kids COULD still read it if their parents didnt have any internet controls and they lied on the guidelines. That would then be the case for every over 18s website. Which means the real argument here is about the whole ethics of how such things run on the internet, not Darty's Dastardly Dickensian Destination We dont want under 18s and have taken the correct steps to make that the case as best possible on the net with the options we have available to us. End of story.

Perhaps you might now realise running these gaffs is a thankless task - i dont mean to sound harsh but youve questioned a couple of df policies in the past long before this place existed, when you thought one or two things hadnt been handled consistently. When you get lots of members doing that a lot of the time you realise what its like. We have been through many a sh1tstorm in the past year over and over and whilst I have sympathy for you saying you are getting sick of it - i didnt bring this up i was merely passing through and saw some issues (partic the over 18 thing) that had to be addressed.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
chop
Brass Darts

Post by chop »

ongoing feud with a man thats a total twat and seemingly hasnt got an ounce of sense in his head he makes noisy seem shy and retiring, had a wind up with spud as he was going to sort out my aberdeen problem for the price of a few roubles! when we went to granite city even invited busy p for a chat but as with all keyboard warriors he didnt show, knots and crosses even told me to act my age as i was so incensed with him ,dont remember saying minors shouldnt be reading df posts, i did state it was an adult site much the same as an adult mag in a newsagents, perhaps the posts you deleted on site and warned the members privately could have been names and shamed , we know who the twats are on df would have been nice to see who the naughty boys are on tsod
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

chop wrote:ongoing feud with a man thats a total spanner and seemingly hasnt got an ounce of sense in his head he makes noisy seem shy and retiring, had a wind up with spud as he was going to sort out my aberdeen problem for the price of a few roubles! when we went to granite city even invited busy p for a chat but as with all keyboard warriors he didnt show, knots and crosses even told me to act my age as i was so incensed with him ,dont remember saying minors shouldnt be reading df posts, i did state it was an adult site much the same as an adult mag in a newsagents, perhaps the posts you deleted on site and warned the members privately could have been names and shamed , we know who the tw*** are on df would have been nice to see who the naughty boys are on tsod
I can assure you Paul that they were not that bad just in appropriate and not welcome on here, Jack was very quickly banned here for similar comments involving downs syndrome children, we will not tolerate comments like that here mate.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am