No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:The sexual predator-warty...............please explain.
You haven't seen the video of him molesting a BT Sport employee then? :)
Big Jock Knew
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Agent 86 »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:The sexual predator-warty...............please explain.
You haven't seen the video of him molesting a BT Sport employee then? :)
Ginge on the edge of being sued here, or the site if left to continue this. Beware.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Ginge
International

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Ginge »

Sue away, the evidence is here:

No different to Taylor feeling the arse of a walk on girl which people seemed to get enraged about, funnily enough they didn't for this "incident"....
Big Jock Knew
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Ginge still thinks you can get pregnant from a toilet seat there.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Agent 86 wrote:Ginge still thinks you can get pregnant from a toilet seat there.
:grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Agent 86 wrote:Ginge still thinks you can get pregnant from a toilet seat there.
Dog advocating behavior that is wholly unacceptable. Did you not see the look of distress on that poor lassies face as she realized what had just happened?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Indeed, imagine if Phil Taylor had done it instead....
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I am more surprised that IFM finds it funny, or maybe he is on the lash earlier than usual and has lost control already :grin:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:I am more surprised that IFM finds it funny, or maybe he is on the lash earlier than usual and has lost control already :grin:
I've said before using the same joke back at someone is unimaginative, make your own shit up ;-)
I don't find it funny at all, i thought dogs comment to Ginge was, hence me quoting that.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:I am more surprised that IFM finds it funny, or maybe he is on the lash earlier than usual and has lost control already :grin:
I've said before using the same joke back at someone is unimaginative, make your own shit up ;-)
I don't find it funny at all, i thought dogs comment to Ginge was, hence me quoting that.
Context my alkie buddy, context.
clemy1989
The Ton Club

Post by clemy1989 »

Glen, daisy.

How do you feel about the current uncertainty surrounding the event next month and the news that 1 of the edo tv events is now gone?
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Col wrote:
Dog advocating behavior that is wholly unacceptable. Did you not see the look of distress on that poor lassies face as she realized what had just happened?
Bad dog.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

It's perfectly acceptable as Ross had just watched the box set of on the buses and let's face it if you looked around whilst inside lakeside you would be excused for thinking it was still the 1970s
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:Sue away, the evidence is here:

No different to Taylor feeling the arse of a walk on girl which people seemed to get enraged about, funnily enough they didn't for this "incident"....
But Phil is supposed to be a professional......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Duzza is a diamond of a bloke. Followed him the past 2 years at the Scottish Open & he always had time for a blether & would always thank you for your support.

I would love to see him up against the likes of MVG & Anderson on a regular basis. I also believe Glen has the game to be PDC top 10 but it's his choice. The guy is happy so why rock the boat.

When I thought he was switching me & my mates were a bit gutted we wouldn't see him at the Normandy anymore so I'm delighted I'll be able to catch up with him again in a few weeks.

The Budweisers are on Duzza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

hang the dj wrote:Duzza is a diamond of a bloke. Followed him the past 2 years at the Scottish Open & he always had time for a blether & would always thank you for your support.

I would love to see him up against the likes of MVG & Anderson on a regular basis. I also believe Glen has the game to be PDC top 10 but it's his choice. The guy is happy so why rock the boat.

When I thought he was switching me & my mates were a bit gutted we wouldn't see him at the Normandy anymore so I'm delighted I'll be able to catch up with him again in a few weeks.

Looking forward to it again in a few weeks
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Daisy Mac
The Ton Club

Post by Daisy Mac »

clemy1989 wrote:Glen, daisy.

How do you feel about the current uncertainty surrounding the event next month and the news that 1 of the edo tv events is now gone?
What uncertainty ?

Had my contract / Players info / Prize structure / hotel details

All systems go .....
Daisy Mac
The Ton Club

Post by Daisy Mac »

hang the dj wrote:Duzza is a diamond of a bloke. Followed him the past 2 years at the Scottish Open & he always had time for a blether & would always thank you for your support.

I bought them last year - And the year before

Your turn :CCDD:
clemy1989
The Ton Club

Post by clemy1989 »

Daisy Mac wrote:

What uncertainty ?

All systems go .....
Fair enough, a lot of uncertainty been mentioned on here by people much more in the know that myself. Certainly been mentioned by oche that the event may not even take place.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

clemy1989 wrote:
Daisy Mac wrote:

What uncertainty ?

All systems go .....
Fair enough, a lot of uncertainty been mentioned on here by people much more in the know that myself. Certainly been mentioned by oche that the event may not even take place.
Glen will be buying the free beers at this one. :)