No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Daisy Mac wrote:
What uncertainty ?

Had my contract / Players info / Prize structure / hotel details

All systems go .....
Did you miss off that list solicitors informed? ;-)
ifm
International

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by ifm »

clemy1989 wrote:
Daisy Mac wrote:
clemy1989 wrote:Glen, daisy.

How do you feel about the current uncertainty surrounding the event next month and the news that 1 of the edo tv events is now gone?
What uncertainty ?

Had my contract / Players info / Prize structure / hotel details

All systems go .....
Fair enough, a lot of uncertainty been mentioned on here by people much more in the know that myself. Certainly been mentioned by oche that the event may not even take place.
Oche :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
hang the dj
County Player

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Gle...

Post by hang the dj »

Daisy Mac wrote:
hang the dj wrote:Duzza is a diamond of a bloke. Followed him the past 2 years at the Scottish Open & he always had time for a blether & would always thank you for your support.

I would love to see him up against the likes of MVG & Anderson on a regular basis. I also believe Glen has the game to be PDC top 10 but it's his choice. The guy is happy so why rock the boat.

When I thought he was switching me & my mates were a bit gutted we wouldn't see him at the Normandy anymore so I'm delighted I'll be able to catch up with him again in a few weeks.

The Budweisers are on Duzza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought them last year - And the year before

Your turn :CCDD:
Oche can buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Col wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Ginge still thinks you can get pregnant from a toilet seat there.
Dog advocating behavior that is wholly unacceptable. Did you not see the look of distress on that poor lassies face as she realized what had just happened?
You're right, sorry Ginge, I apologise. You must be in deep withdrawal over the news Penthouse is going out of print. The curtains are going to take a hammering.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
dartsfan22
The Ton Club

Post by dartsfan22 »

Glen unfortunately has no ambition he played it safe Phil Taylor is 10 years older than him and still has the drive... What a shame he will regret it
callataxi
Pub Champion

Post by callataxi »

hi glen, just one question that you didnt appear to answer.

Have you pretty much ruled yourself out of ever joining the pdc?
You said that starting from scratch would be too tough at your age so i assume that means never then?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Caption competition on Facebook

I thought this:

Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

How about "Shit, what about if I have been told a load a lies about the #NewEra? "
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Re: RE: Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote:How about "Shit, what about if I have been told a load a lies about the #NewEra? "
Here you go ginge, get it on there

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Better font

Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

or phil taylor is a winner and he bites his flights, it might work for me
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

The guy simply has no regrets about not joining the pdc brigade , as he knows its a cattle market.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Corkonian wrote:or phil taylor is a winner and he bites his flights, it might work for me
He only bites them when he's losing though.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

You starting to have some regrets now Glen?
FoundSidInTheBar
Steady Sixties

Post by FoundSidInTheBar »

When you hear the regrets, you'll flip, it's near obscene.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 pm
Lee Taylor wrote:
Corkonian wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Corkonian wrote:I like Glen , however lets be honest he choked this year, and choked last year, he is by definition a total choker.

I accept he stayed in the bdo due to financial or whatever reasons he wants to give, thats his choice, but then to go on how he is the #1 in the same breath when he lacks the gonads to pit himself against the real best in the world in the PDC takes some front when he knows and we all know he is not a top player.
So he chose to stay in the BDO, that's his choice and should be respected. However, having made that decision he cannot complain when he is labelled as "lacking ambition" because that is exactly what it is.

spot on.

and dont mean he aint a choker either
Serious question Garry - who are your favourite darts players?

Who do you rate very highly?
My favorite players dont mean they are great players.

Obviously MVG who I dont like on the oche is the best player, but there are lots of players presently playing I enjoy watching for a variety of reasons.

A big Wade fan, although his days seem numbered unless he can get his scoring back to that of 2006- 2010 levels as he has the mental strength...most of the time, has crossed the line and a class finisher,
And like Bristow another all time favorite of mine calls things as he sees it and can rub up people , like it did Hearn when they punished him by leaving him out of the PL

Then there are players I like watching for their tempo and non theatrics, evans, pallet, VvdV,etc.
I also like players that come across as decent human beings, even lads in the bdo I like like Martin Phillips, a quick pace, never gets involved in the politics or bitter about the pdc, just plays his game.
Said Benito would do well in the PDC a couple of years before he switched, and that has proven right

I dont hate many contrary to belief but guys like the obese kong, the petulant pipe, scooty eye jenkins and all those who made a threat to me, I obviously do not have any time for and all better pray they dont meet me.
Nor do I like the sexual predator-warty, spineless and all those bitter anti PDC muppets who slate the PDC but take the PDC coin when it is offered and sell their principles.
I have copied and pasted this post from another forum apparently.

The poster known as Garry Murphy as accurate as always. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Having an absolute shocker today
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Oh Christ!
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Oh dear :DDD:
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

They all better pray!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.