BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Ian when they type Rule 14 you know they have lost the argument........It's a fanboys way of admitting defeat, I know it's hard work cleaning up this forum but it's good to see it's now having some effect. Well done for all your hard work.
They are having to resort to multiples because despite their overwhelming numbers they are still getting slaughtered.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Ian when they type Rule 14 you know they have lost the argument........It's a fanboys way of admitting defeat, I know it's hard work cleaning up this forum but it's good to see it's now having some effect. Well done for all your hard work.
They are having to resort to multiples because despite their overwhelming numbers they are still getting slaughtered.
I'd of thought they'd have realised by now they are completely out classed........Image

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Col wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Col wrote:Said the exact same to me at the TSOD welsh open.

"its all a personal Col"
They must be on the back foot as they have now resorted to fabrication...........and I certainly never said it was personal, Colin as usual was crawling around the floor licking up drops of spilt beer, completely paralytic.
Oops edited now.

Wee Grandad had you spot on from day one. "I think PM is MF, watch out for him as he is a total wind up merchant"
It gets worse, I think my actions speak louder than your forked tounge, every one knows I attend BDO/PDC/EDO events quite regularly, wouldn't be doing that if what you say is true. Grandad knows the truth.........Lee put this wino in order.
You would be doing exactly that. And you know what I am saying is true.

I dont need to pretend to be something am not, am just a cunt.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

LMAO.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May - now at Lakeside (CONFIRMED)

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Col wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Col wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Col wrote:Said the exact same to me at the TSOD welsh open.

"its all a personal Col"
They must be on the back foot as they have now resorted to fabrication...........and I certainly never said it was personal, Colin as usual was crawling around the floor licking up drops of spilt beer, completely paralytic.
Oops edited now.

Wee Grandad had you spot on from day one. "I think PM is MF, watch out for him as he is a total wind up merchant"
It gets worse, I think my actions speak louder than your forked tounge, every one knows I attend BDO/PDC/EDO events quite regularly, wouldn't be doing that if what you say is true. Grandad knows the truth.........Lee put this wino in order.
You would be doing exactly that. And you know what I am saying is true.

I dont need to pretend to be something am not, am just a fraggle.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Re the viewing figures then. Does anyone know what the figures were or just the peak figure folks mention?

Forget the peak that's been quoted were they better/worse than expected in folk's opinions? Enough to keep Dave on board?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

devosteve wrote:Re the viewing figures then. Does anyone know what the figures were or just the peak figure folks mention?

Forget the peak that's been quoted were they better/worse than expected in folk's opinions? Enough to keep Dave on board?
Posted in the other thread.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ok Brett who have i written too and why?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Dear deidre?
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

oche balboa wrote:Ok Brett who have i written too and why?
Well I've gone back 3 days in this thread, what are you referring to? Is it something posted elsewhere on another forum? or can you at least quote from this thread what you are on about.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Perhaps about these posts?
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Someone from forums and a friend of a friend. Apparently my name was part of some names given about forum people and I've upset someone.

Didn't bother me in the slightest, I don't like people there for reasons outside of this place but I don't think I'm part of the people on here abusing them so I've nothing to hide, made me more inclined to go and I would have if I wasn't at work in the afternoon

I do think this is starting to get stupid, the wrong person is going to end up with words said to them at this rate and it's going to kick off.
Your right an innocent person is gonna get hurt. But and because these people who wanted names have shown online that they will offer violence then it's not gonna be hard to prosecute them for organising GBH which will always be tied back to them. Just think if they hit someone with brittle bones or a dodgy ticker. One punch can kill, so if they can't be civil they'll be in prison more than likely.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

ChrisW wrote:Perhaps about these posts?
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Someone from forums and a friend of a friend. Apparently my name was part of some names given about forum people and I've upset someone.

Didn't bother me in the slightest, I don't like people there for reasons outside of this place but I don't think I'm part of the people on here abusing them so I've nothing to hide, made me more inclined to go and I would have if I wasn't at work in the afternoon

I do think this is starting to get stupid, the wrong person is going to end up with words said to them at this rate and it's going to kick off.
Your right an innocent person is gonna get hurt. But and because these people who wanted names have shown online that they will offer violence then it's not gonna be hard to prosecute them for organising GBH which will always be tied back to them. Just think if they hit someone with brittle bones or a dodgy ticker. One punch can kill, so if they can't be civil they'll be in prison more than likely.
Cheers Chris, without a quote it's really hard to figure out what yon lad is on about. These are forums, not Twitter, it helps if people give us a clue :)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote:Perhaps about these posts?
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Unfortunately these people are of the mentality that everyone on forums are scum, they've said it umpteen times and Wayne has proved that facts have no place in their mindset, they think they're in the right and they believe that gives them carte blanche to say and do what they like. Someone will be attacked by these idiots, it's only a matter of time.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

So no one then
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

oche balboa wrote:So no one then
PM him if you want a cryptic conversation. At the moment it looks like random words that mean nothing.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I dont think he has been around to answer you, anyway.
Big Jock Knew
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Oche is here, if only in spirit, the great one is here, for he is the Juice.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO World Darts Trophy, 28-30 May

Post by Booji Boy »

Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Col wrote:But but but you said Skewball didnt want BDO darts on the telly, when in fact the opposite is true.

Whether he wants less or more is neither here nor there. Your statement is incorrect and thats a proven fact.
Its a waste of time Col. He just doesn't listen. You have owned him and he won't admit this one either.

And don't forget that as we sit here today 'any' BDO darts on TV is more than they have now. They have NO darts on TV .
I dont find it a waste of time at all.

I enjoy watching him make an arse of himself. From what I have heard he does it quite a lot out and about as well.
Uh-oh, he will be accusing you of stalking him again :D
I talk to a few of the county boys that read on here and they told me he is similar in real life :DDD:

Which is not a bad thing BTW, just funny.
Bump.

I talked to one on here and others in real life. Maybe when am dead and gone or have left this place the mods can publish the PM :grin:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Do you know why i know for a fact you are lying?
Because i don't know any of the county players that play in the prem division well enough to even talk to outside the usual hellos, there are certainly none on here or at least who have said they are county players.
Also you have a track record for telling lies.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
oche balboa wrote:I hear Brett has written to the Dave Producers of this, urging them to not show any bdo events
Well you would know a thing or two about writing to officials wouldnt you Chris?
Did this ever get elaborated on?