International

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Williams

Post by Booji Boy »

spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:So it wasnt Wayne then?
What makes you say that?
Sue said so and I am going to assume she is not so stupid to lie about something that could lead to a prosecution. Assuming that MH was clever enough to record the call?
Where has Sue said this Col?
MH phoned her and she said wayne was with her all day.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
What makes you say that?
Sue said so and I am going to assume she is not so stupid to lie about something that could lead to a prosecution. Assuming that MH was clever enough to record the call?
Then she had a lovely drive
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Col wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote: What makes you say that?

Yeah the M4 corridor is one of Britains greatest :grin:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
What makes you say that?

presume col said this after MH posted this over the road
M H wrote:Just had a conversation with Aunty Sue. Said Wayne was with her all day and when I asked why she did no due diligence with Deluxe she hung up

sue obviously lying or else was with him in the car
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Little Lonely Garry
International

nikkiboy wrote:
Col wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote: What makes you say that?

shame the cork swansea ferry is not operating anymore, would save wayne and sue a lot of time and effort :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Re: Wayne Williams

Post by ifm »

So 3ft Nikki confronted Wayne and MH hid in the cupboard under the stairs (which explains the confusion over the accent, probably muffled by the sofa cushion fort he built).
Seriously though, this is bizarre, i can understand someone being upset about some of the names certain posters say about his wife but it's a bit extreme to hunt people down.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

So she didn't directly deny the Wayne War path today? :)
Little Lonely Garry
International

wonder if all the petrol used and miles covered today by the williams will be put down as expenses that the players pay through subs ?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

This will probably turn out to be good for the BDO. Surely they'll be fucked off now.
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

Garry Murphy wrote:wonder if all the petrol used and miles covered today by the williams will be put down as expenses that the players pay through subs ?
He was on a fact finding mission. (All expenses covered)
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:So 3ft Nikki confronted Wayne and MH hid in the cupboard under the stairs (which explains the confusion over the accent, probably muffled by the sofa cushion fort he built).
Seriously though, this is bizarre, i can understand someone being upset about some of the names certain posters say about his wife but it's a bit extreme to hunt people down.
JC's quote about him giving Nikkis wife grief being out of order is about the funniest thing I have read on here in years.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:So 3ft Nikki confronted Wayne and MH hid in the cupboard under the stairs (which explains the confusion over the accent, probably muffled by the sofa cushion fort he built).
JC's quote about him giving Nikkis wife grief being out of order is about the funniest thing I have read on here in years.
Also when he said he'd love it to be his house :DDD:
The lengths he goes to to keep his id secret :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

The post Wayne referred to, in his conversation with Nick, was a reply to a post by Sue. This reply was not reported, but was edited by me, nevertheless, to remove the offensive remark.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Col wrote:
Yep I had a chuckle to myself reading that !!
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
Also when he said he'd love it to be his house :DDD:
The lengths he goes to to keep his id secret :grin:

you obviously do not understand the difference between not divulging and trying to keep something secret.
plenty of people on TDF not only know my name, but address and other details, which I had no problem divulging, but simply posting it so people can take advantage of it would be pretty stupid dont you think.

And why tell me would i want people that I have no time for, having my details.?
Way I see it, if the williams want to threaten me, make threats like other people have about calling to my house, or fixing me, or giving me a slap etc, that says more about them.

but should anyone do call, they better be prepared to accept I am not the type of guy to simply stand there and allow shit happen.
But you are a moron, only you would find fault in my comment how nikki was right to go to the police.

but guess this is your way of deflecting as usual
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

I wonder what Dave think of all this?
TDSS
Steady Sixties

Post by TDSS »

The Jolly Man wrote:I wonder what Dave think of all this?
It would be a shame if they were to find out about all this......
Nothing to see here.....
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Unbelievable. Would be nice to know their side of this and how they justify today's antics? From outside looking in this could all have been avoided if they'd just laid cards on table months ago.even if it had been negative news then work could begin to put right whatever went wrong.think it's time for total transparency and admit the whole saga of speculation was caused by no concrete information by themselves.months of this and now harassing nikkiboy who iv always thought was pro bdo.(at worst neutral )not sure who MH is as don't read his forum but it seems an own goal again..They could do a lot worse than work with the forums and scotch rumours before they become toxic totally avoidable imo
dartsfacts
Superleague Player

Post by dartsfacts »

The Jolly Man wrote:I wonder what thierry think of all this?
He won't be amused.
Little Lonely Garry
International

TDSS wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:I wonder what Dave think of all this?
It would be a shame if they were to find out about all this......

aye, someone should let dave.tv be aware of what sort of mentally unstable people they might be working with