Re: Would anyone bet on the PL?

Post by Tungsten Terrorist »

No they didn't.
You made it all up.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

So dress up like a clown ,say like Snakebite, you could walk straight in, as there would be about 3001 of them at any PDC event, how are they going to discover you with all that makeup and costume?
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Agent 86 wrote:So dress up like a clown ,say like Snakebite, you could walk straight in, as there would be about 3001 of them at any PDC event, how are they going to discover you with all that makeup and costume?
It was more the creepy floor events where you can't eat a packet of crisps without some jobsworth telling you to shut up.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Rout wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:So dress up like a clown ,say like Snakebite, you could walk straight in, as there would be about 3001 of them at any PDC event, how are they going to discover you with all that makeup and costume?
It was more the creepy floor events where you can't eat a packet of crisps without some jobsworth telling you to shut up.
You shouldn't be yelling out while players are throwing. :darts
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Col wrote:A respected member has asked a hypothetical question about betting on the pdc Premier league and whether the outcome of some matches are not what you would expect if it were winner takes all Matchplay and therefore the question is:

Would you bet on the premier league?

Discuss and vote

Col: don't think I've ever seen a comment whereby he says games are fixed, I believe that he is saying that because the results of certain games are academic, can you make a bet with the certain knowledge that players are trying 100%
Given the DRA's mixed and unfathomable history of fines it is not unreasonable that the question be clarified and the questioner's name removed as he never started the poll.

Respected member haha.

Seriously nik he has been making ambiguous claims of match fixing for years. His crying is totally ironic.

Btw I am not talking to myself Nikkiboy has completely rewrote my opening post.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Oh and nik. To be clear he never asked a question, he made a statement.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Hypothetical question?

Hahahahahahahaha
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

4 and 24 in the votes

86% of the forum is wrong as IFM is always right and never wrong,
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
neil rose
Steady Sixties

Post by neil rose »

4 and 24 in the votes

86% of the forum is wrong as IFM is always right and never wrong

Wonder if Peter Wright's Mrs is one of those 4
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:4 and 24 in the votes

To be fair, Barry Hearn could personally rob the houses of every single forum member on here, take a dump on their carpet and walk out wearing their wives clothes, and if the mods put up a vote asking if he was the best thing since sliced bread I'd still expect a vote in the 90% region of "yes"
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

The hatred runs deep in your vanes CorkOnion. But we tire of your constant crying here.
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Rout wrote:

To be fair, Barry Hearn could personally rob the houses of every single forum member on here, take a dump on their carpet and walk out wearing their wives clothes, and if the mods put up a vote asking if he was the best thing since sliced bread I'd still expect a vote in the 90% region of "yes"

Seething
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
Col wrote:A respected member has asked a hypothetical question about betting on the pdc Premier league and whether the outcome of some matches are not what you would expect if it were winner takes all Matchplay and therefore the question is:

Discuss and vote

Col: don't think I've ever seen a comment whereby he says games are fixed, I believe that he is saying that because the results of certain games are academic, can you make a bet with the certain knowledge that players are trying 100%
Given the DRA's mixed and unfathomable history of fines it is not unreasonable that the question be clarified and the questioner's name removed as he never started the poll.

Respected member haha.

Seriously nik he has been making ambiguous claims of match fixing for years. His crying is totally ironic.

My only issue is that you stated that i had said that the PL was fixed, i never said that, it is an out and out lie, i take your shit every day and bat it back, no issue with banter about being drunk etc but i draw the line at making things up for effect especially as it was designed to get me in trouble.
Spacey is a cock, he thought it funny to try to score a point instead of doing what a mod should do and that is to protect it's members.
I knew Nikki would pull rank but it took way too long.
Oh and no flouncing here, my mom broke her hip and i've been in Carmarthen General with her though i'll be honest i am wondering why i bother on here these days, it used to be like tennis and fun but now it's just pure nastiness and vindictiveness, not what i signed up for tbh.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

Discuss and vote

Respected member haha.

My only issue is that you stated that i had said that the PL was fixed, i never said that, it is an out and out lie, i take your shit every day and bat it back, no issue with banter about being drunk etc but i draw the line at making things up for effect especially as it was designed to get me in trouble.
Spacey is a cock, he thought it funny to try to score a point instead of doing what a mod should do and that is to protect it's members.
Oh and no flouncing here, my mom broke her hip and i've been in Carmarthen General with her though i'll be honest i am wondering why i bother on here these days, it used to be like tennis and fun but now it's just pure nastiness and vindictiveness, not what i signed up for tbh.

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

The guy who spouted sick accusations about me for weeks now playing the victim and lecturing how made up things can get a person grief.

Now he is getting his excuses in for his flouncing off.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

That was and is true, as for my excuse, well just shows what you really are.

Edited by Admin
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:That was and is true, as for my excuse, well just shows what you really are.
Edited by Admin.

thats it, let it out, dont let the anger eat you up

call people names, that will help
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

CorkOnion advocating name calling there, totally the opposite of what the forum policy here. A banning is surely in order here to reinforce the forum directive.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:

Discuss and vote

Respected member haha.

First up sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she gets well soon.

As for the rest. Give your head a shake will you.
STEVE M
Pub Champion

Post by STEVE M »

There was clearly an issue with some sort of draft coming on to the stage as there were too many stray darts going off course in 3 of the 4 matches.Didnt affect mvg and Taylor because they both use heavy darts and both throw with authority and without inperfections in the throw.
if you were to watch it again youd see what I mean.
As for match fixing, what a load of boll ocks, Anderson was off par, didnt need to win, looked tired and probably couldnt get himself pumped up for the game.
2013 PDC World championship prediction competition runner up.
2013 PDC players championship prediction champion.
Booji Boy
International

Re: IFM Says The PL is fixed

Post by Booji Boy »

TheSandman wrote:IFM is a Handsome human being
Surely he didn't report this post as well?