EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:Placeholder for a post about obsession and fanboys.
It's a witch hunt!!!!
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

Paul Brown and I will be running this event will be done to the newly amended BDO rules .
Including 48 hours draw no longer 72 hours , 8 seeds for any event with 33-128 entries , quiet pleased ours would have been 8 seeds 65-128 under old rules , the quality of the field here means we have lakeside player unseeded.
At times losing the original venue to building delay would have been a sight easier to cancel this a la Billingsgate ,Rainton Meadows or last years Belgium event but we carried out what we promised ! Even when we lost another sponsor 3.5k last week , but I'm pleased to say was replaced within 3 days ! Now all that's left is to run the event ! Any player who has a complaint can either go through Lisa or speak to us direct , as in all comps the organisers decision is final , TT won't be there as his wife is poorly at the moment .
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

So who are the organisers?
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG
I thought TT was staying out of BDO business from now on?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

He is the points for this was got by England Darts and we are running it on their behalf as we are both on England Exec , did have a giggle with Des as I wasn't considered to be the rep at event as I had an interest in the promotion of the event .
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Is there still time to sponsor a board?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

oche balboa wrote:Is there still time to sponsor a board?
Yes Oche go through Paul Brown on fb .
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

He is the points for this was got by England Darts and we are running it on their behalf as we are both on England Exec , did have a giggle with Des as I wasn't considered to be the rep at event as I had an interest in the promotion of the event .
Points for what?

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

Points for what?

As the ranking event is held in England , it is England who are granted the POINTS as the national body in England .
We had a laugh because we realised that with BDO and Jacklin's promoting Turkey ! Who was appointed players rep there?
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

Points for what?

National team to go to things like the World Cup and Europe Cup

JFT97
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
IMG_0302.PNG

Points for what?

As the ranking event is held in England , it is England who are granted the POINTS as the national body in England .
We had a laugh because we realised that with BDO and Jacklin's promoting Turkey ! Who was appointed players rep there?
He is the players director so him, I don't understand though, what are these points and what are they for?

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:I thought TT was staying out of BDO business from now on?

Points for what?

He is the players director so him, I don't understand though, what are these points and what are they for?

Zzzzzzz
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EDO London Ladies Classic/Open, 22/23 October

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
Points for what?

Zzzzzzz
Interesting attitude, does anybody else know what the points are?

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Entries closed 71 Saturday 77 Sunday
Seeds both days
1 Deta Hedman
2 Lorraine Winstanley
3 Lisa Ashton
4 Corrine Hammond
5 Anastasia Dobromyslova
6 Sharon Prins
7 Anca Zijlstra
8 Rhian Griffiths
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Great 1st day at the RUSSC Romford some high class matches , went really well and through to tomorrow's semi finals are Deta v Anastasia and Sharon Prins v Lorraine Winstanley .
Deta beat Rhian Griffiths , Anastasia beat Toz Bulmer , Sharon beat Lisa Ashton and Lorraine beat Anca Zijlstra in last 8
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Same old playerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

WCDPA wrote:Great 1st day at the RUSSC Romford some high class matches , went really well and through to tomorrow's semi finals are Deta v Anastasia and Sharon Prins v Lorraine Winstanley .
Deta beat Rhian Griffiths , Anastasia beat Roz Bulmer , Sharon beat Lisa Ashton and Lorraine beat Anca Zijlstra in last 8
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

BlueSpark wrote:Same old playerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
World Cup winner Vicky Pruim went out 1st round , as did Casey Gallagher who lost to Roz Bulmer , then Roz beat Corrine Hammond the no4 seed .
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

WCDPA wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Same old playerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
World Cup winner Vicky Pruim went out 1st round , as did Casey Gallagher who lost to Roz Bulmer , then Roz beat Corrine Hammond the no4 seed .
Sick of hearing about that Roz.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

WCDPA wrote:Great 1st day at the RUSSC Romford some high class matches , went really well and through to tomorrow's semi finals are Deta v Anastasia and Sharon Prins v Lorraine Winstanley .
Deta beat Rhian Griffiths , Anastasia beat Toz Bulmer , Sharon beat Lisa Ashton and Lorraine beat Anca Zijlstra in last 8
What time do you think the stage matches will be tomorrow Paul?