Darts in the media

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:57 pm

devosteve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 pm
Ginge wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Ha! Let the crying on Fanatics commence.
"I am dying to play in the PDC. can't wait until I am 16 to play in the PDC"

The ultimate dream of playing lakeside just isn't there anymore!
In fairness think Leighton believes he will qualify for Lakeside 2020, and if not will have at least another 2 goes before under the current rules he can play the PDC Q School.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61501
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Ginge » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Aye but if he could switch now he would be off, clearly.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Ginge wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:59 pm
Aye but if he could switch now he would be off, clearly.
Yes he would.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8988
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Darts in the media

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Who can blame him ffs
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm


User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Seen this on Twitter.

Williams articulating that he would have declined his Tour card should he have got through Q School. :omg:

If that was the case why did he play all 4 days, as he could have played Challenge Tour having stayed at Q School for 1 day.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Seen this on Twitter.

Williams articulating that he would have declined his Tour card should he have got through Q School. :omg:

If that was the case why did he play all 4 days, as he could have played Challenge Tour having stayed at Q School for 1 day.
'Experience'
He doesn't say he is not going to switch. So I guess now Duzza is gone he hopes to win Lakeside.

PVDarts501
Steady Sixties
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: Darts in the media

Post by PVDarts501 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 pm

devosteve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 pm
Ginge wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Ha! Let the crying on Fanatics commence.
"I am dying to play in the PDC. can't wait until I am 16 to play in the PDC"

The ultimate dream of playing lakeside just isn't there anymore!

I think he will be able to play Development Tour next year.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ChrisW » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm

PVDarts501 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 pm
devosteve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 pm
Ginge wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Ha! Let the crying on Fanatics commence.
"I am dying to play in the PDC. can't wait until I am 16 to play in the PDC"

The ultimate dream of playing lakeside just isn't there anymore!

I think he will be able to play Development Tour next year.
Age limit change in the pipeline?

PVDarts501
Steady Sixties
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: Darts in the media

Post by PVDarts501 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:58 am

ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm
PVDarts501 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 pm
devosteve wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 pm
Ginge wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:29 pm
Ha! Let the crying on Fanatics commence.
"I am dying to play in the PDC. can't wait until I am 16 to play in the PDC"

The ultimate dream of playing lakeside just isn't there anymore!

I think he will be able to play Development Tour next year.
Age limit change in the pipeline?
Nah don't think so. But maybe they could give dispensation to players who won X titles on JDC Tour.

User avatar
Si Robin
The Ton Club
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am
Location: Tewkesbury

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Si Robin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:29 am

ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Seen this on Twitter.

Williams articulating that he would have declined his Tour card should he have got through Q School. :omg:

If that was the case why did he play all 4 days, as he could have played Challenge Tour having stayed at Q School for 1 day.
I don't believe for a second he would have turned the card down - he's seen what happened to Dean Reynolds (who has gone so far backwards I think I could beat him these days).

I do believe him when he says he'll stay to defend the World Championship should he win it in January though.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61501
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Ginge » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 am

Easy to say you would have turned it down if you werent good enough to win one in the first place....

Image

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:36 am

Chortle.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8988
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Darts in the media

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 am

ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Seen this on Twitter.

Williams articulating that he would have declined his Tour card should he have got through Q School. :omg:

If that was the case why did he play all 4 days, as he could have played Challenge Tour having stayed at Q School for 1 day.
Would have declined it my arse
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23907
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:58 am

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 am
Easy to say you would have turned it down if you werent good enough to win one in the first place....

Image
Oh he is good enough, just all on the day ain't it, lots of quality players around.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Skewball
International
Posts: 7004
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Skewball » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:06 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 am
ssjsa wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:10 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 pm
Seen this on Twitter.

Williams articulating that he would have declined his Tour card should he have got through Q School. :omg:

If that was the case why did he play all 4 days, as he could have played Challenge Tour having stayed at Q School for 1 day.
Would have declined it my arse

Laughable that he thinks anyone believes him. Of course he would have joined.

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 725
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Darts in the media

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm

It's the Q-School equivalent of "I never loved you anyway, you bastard"

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 pm

LiveDarts interview with Ando.

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:08 am

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Darts in the media

Post by ssjsa » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm

LiveDarts interview with the legend that is Dennis Priestley.

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”