2017 Premier League Darts

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: 2017 Premier League Darts

Post by ifm »

masticman wrote:
ifm wrote:I enjoyed it, 3 close matches, i just wish they could do something to make the rest of the PL more watchable but the format doesn't lend itself to variety.
Maybe one month 501, another 301 and the third bull start or something, have guest players maybe.
At the end of the day it doesn't go on the ranking so it is an exhibition so they can do what they like with it, the stags will continue going even if the put women on lol as they don't go for darts (well the majority anyway).
Yeah y not add in mixed pairs & triples as well . Ian y try to fix something that's not broken. Come on lad get a grip.
You say it's not broken but viewing figures are dropping, all I'm saying is freshen it up a little.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
el_ringo
County Player

Re: RE: Re: 2017 Premier League Darts

Post by el_ringo »

ifm wrote: You say it's not broken but viewing figures are dropping, all I'm saying is freshen it up a little.

You may find that sky viewing figures for its premium products will now spike as one of the major reasons for sky bleeding customers has taken a massive hit this past month.
BlueSpark
International

Re: 2017 Premier League Darts

Post by BlueSpark »

Had a great night last night, the 2nd semi and the final the most entertaining matches I have witnessed in a long time.
Credit card hurts though, ridiculously expensive.
Bit of a hangover if I'm honest
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:Had a great night last night, the 2nd semi and the final the most entertaining matches I have witnessed in a long time.
Did it double as your stag do or was that a separate affair?
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:Had a great night last night, the 2nd semi and the final the most entertaining matches I have witnessed in a long time.
Did it double as your stag do or was that a separate affair?
Had a weekend in Dublin for that mate, back in March.
Mate.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Just had a look on Facebook and loads of comments that the PL was fixed lol, I usually see a lot of these comments whenever Anderson plays but never with Wright, gamblers are idiots.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Wright looked absolutely gutted after that 20th leg of the final, if it was fixed he was doing a very, very good job of hiding it.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:Wright looked absolutely gutted after that 20th leg of the final, if it was fixed he was doing a very, very good job of hiding it.
If he was behind from the start of that 20th leg he probably would be sitting at home with a trophy.
Would of just been thinking I throw first in the last leg so game on.
Getting a chance to break and missing mashed his head.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:Wright looked absolutely gutted after that 20th leg of the final, if it was fixed he was doing a very, very good job of hiding it.
If he was behind from the start of that 20th leg he probably would be sitting at home with a trophy.
Would of just been thinking I throw first in the last leg so game on.
Getting a chance to break and missing mashed his head.
Yup, exactly. Although MvG won that last leg in 4 visits so who knows.

He wont be far off at the Matchplay IMO, I know MvG wasnt at the UK Open but it must have given him loads of confidence that he can go on to pick up more titles.
Big Jock Knew
Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2017 Premier League Darts

Post by Rout »

el_ringo wrote:
ifm wrote: You say it's not broken but viewing figures are dropping, all I'm saying is freshen it up a little.

You may find that sky viewing figures for its premium products will now spike as one of the major reasons for sky bleeding customers has taken a massive hit this past month.
Yeah tell me about it. I just hope they keep it restricted to sky channels
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2017 Premier League Darts

Post by Skewball »

Rout wrote:
el_ringo wrote:

Yeah tell me about it. I just hope they keep it restricted to sky channels
What's this about?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I have cancelled my sky sports and already had three begging emails for me to come back. Price is getting lower each time.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:I have cancelled my sky sports and already had three begging emails for me to come back. Price is getting lower each time.
Im cancelling the whole shebang (TV, internet, phone line) in August, Im told on Day 29 of the 30 day cooling off period they offer you 50% off to cancel the cancellation...
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:I have cancelled my sky sports and already had three begging emails for me to come back. Price is getting lower each time.
Im cancelling the whole shebang (TV, internet, phone line) in August, Im told on Day 29 of the 30 day cooling off period they offer you 50% off to cancel the cancellation...
I have switched from bt to vodafone for broadband and landline saving thirty five quid a month. Cancelled multi room and sky sports saving thirty quid a month. Moved my energy supplier and saved £425 quid a year.

Bought a firestick and my mate fully loaded it. 39.99.

Been a good few days.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

I always cancelled over the phone and they then pass you over to "The Closer" and they fall over backwards to get you to renew. I ended up with all the movie and sport chanels with Superfast Broadband for 20 quid a month. Just research the other companies "key offers" and use them to your advantage, because thats all they have to go on for a pricing structure.
Beware though, your line rental usually increases after 3 months due to "a price rise in delivery costs"
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
I have switched from bt to vodafone for broadband and landline saving thirty five quid a month. Cancelled multi room and sky sports saving thirty quid a month. Moved my energy supplier and saved £425 quid a year.

Been a good few days.
And pocketing Ian :DDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Been a good few days.
And pocketing Ian :DDD:
That was definitely the highlight.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Been a good few days.
My energy deal runs out in August. Punched the details into a comparison site and it said the cheapest one is -£56 cheaper than what I pay now

Yup, a minus, so the cheapest one is £56 a year more EXPENSIVE.

FFS!!!!
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Been a good few days.
My energy deal runs out in August. Punched the details into a comparison site and it said the cheapest one is -£56 cheaper than what I pay now

FFS!!!!
Are you on a fixed deal or an sc deal?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:

Been a good few days.

FFS!!!!
Are you on a fixed deal or an sc deal?
Fixed it, and they whacked all the prices up soon afterwards. And the cheapest deals are all with these tiny providers that have very dodgy reviews.
Big Jock Knew