Finder Italian Grand Masters 05-06 November

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: Finder Italian Grand Masters 05-06 November

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

oche balboa wrote:Bradders would be all over if if anyone else made a post like that
he wouldn't be allowed to ghostwrite anymore of Garrymong's blog entries otherwise
UKDA 4 Life
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Haha true
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
simonbals
Steady Sixties

Post by simonbals »

Adams played ok in the semifinal, that was a good competitive match against Tomassetti where Adams average was 90.40.

Unfortunately he was completely drunk during the final, really embarassing. He also fell on a wood panel in the hall just before the ceremony on stage after the final.

Overall it was a good tournament with some good quality encounter for this kind of tournament, and I had the opportunity to do the comment on the streaming for most of the matches :D
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

simonbals wrote:Adams played ok in the semifinal, that was a good competitive match against Tomassetti where Adams average was 90.40.

Unfortunately he was completely drunk during the final, really embarassing. He also fell on a wood panel in the hall just before the ceremony on stage after the final.

Overall it was a good tournament with some good quality encounter for this kind of tournament, and I had the opportunity to do the comment on the streaming for most of the matches :D

Bradders and Gaz will love this

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Finder Italian Grand Masters 05-06 November

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:
simonbals wrote:Adams played ok in the semifinal, that was a good competitive match against Tomassetti where Adams average was 90.40.

Well yes, now I know it has nothing to do with him being ill. Oh dear!
Big Jock Knew
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

Man in getting pissed while playing darts shocker!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

mshaw2 wrote:Man in getting pissed while playing darts shocker!
Quite!
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

But do you?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

But do you?
Dunno what you are suggesting Padds, we all know Adams love a drink, he clearly misjudged his intake this weekend and got blootered after the semi final.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

But do you?
Dunno what you are suggesting Padds, we all know Adams love a drink, he clearly misjudged his intake this weekend and got blootered after the semi final.
Nothing untoward.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

But do you?
Nothing untoward.
Quite, perfectly normal. Not as funny as him falling down the stairs in Holland (?) last year, mind :D
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Wonder how did Paula Jacklin do in this

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Wonder how did Paula Jacklin do in this
Beaten in the semi final, dunno by who.

Earns her 15 points which matches her 13th best score anyway, thus rendering the whole trip almost pointless.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

simonbals wrote:
Unfortunately they have used the wdf ranking for the seeding of the single tournament but no one has complained yet...
Not what I have heard :WWWW: :WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

Medication and mis calculating your bevvy intake. Clearly something to do with his cancer.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

Medication and mis calculating your bevvy intake. Clearly something to do with his cancer.
Hes been blootered before on camera. If you are right though, he shouldnt be drinking at all...
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:
Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

Hes been blootered before on camera. If you are right though, he shouldnt be drinking at all...
His life, his choice.

My father drank through all his prostate cancer treatment, certainly got pissed easier but no effect on the treatment at all.
snakehipsx2
Pub Champion

Post by snakehipsx2 »

Col bringing family into it, there.
Member of the Jim McKevitt fan club.
simonbals
Steady Sixties

Post by simonbals »

Ginge wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Wonder how did Paula Jacklin do in this
Beaten in the semi final, dunno by who.

Earns her 15 points which matches her 13th best score anyway, thus rendering the whole trip almost pointless.
Semifinals
Aileen De Graaf 4-0 Marjolein Noijens
Paula Jacklin 1-4 Trina Gulliver
simonbals
Steady Sixties

Post by simonbals »

Ginge wrote:
simonbals wrote:
Unfortunately they have used the wdf ranking for the seeding of the single tournament but no one has complained yet...
Not what I have heard :WWWW: :WWWW:
I would like to know this story :grin: They didn't change the draw after the complain, that's for sure.