Murphio
International

Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Am I conversing with a child?........Of course not....if Barney was pissed up and fell off the stage and broke his neck then yes.....is there a handrail around the stage to prevent players falling off? ....No.
Can you please quote the bits from the court case where the judge blames the victim and where he emphasises that alcohol was a factor.
He never said it wasn't......but strangely he did say " the signs would not necessarily have prevented the accident" I wonder why he worded that in such a way.....? He also said that Potter "was not guilty of putting profit over safety".
So if there was no mention of alcohol as a factor - either by the judge or Potter's own defence team - why are you speculating on it? Why are you introducing elements which weren't even in the case? It's just an obvious attempt to apportion blame to the victim, Patrick. And why? Because Potter is the owner of Lakeside and Lakeside is the home of BDO world darts. If this was something related to the PDC you'd be rolling around in mock indignation.
Post reported.........

I only asked a question.
Pray for Paddy.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Am I conversing with a child?........Of course not....if Barney was pissed up and fell off the stage and broke his neck then yes.....is there a handrail around the stage to prevent players falling off? ....No.
Can you please quote the bits from the court case where the judge blames the victim and where he emphasises that alcohol was a factor.
He never said it wasn't......but strangely he did say " the signs would not necessarily have prevented the accident" I wonder why he worded that in such a way.....? He also said that Potter "was not guilty of putting profit over safety".
So if there was no mention of alcohol as a factor - either by the judge or Potter's own defence team - why are you speculating on it? Why are you introducing elements which weren't even in the case? It's just an obvious attempt to apportion blame to the victim, Patrick. And why? Because Potter is the owner of Lakeside and Lakeside is the home of BDO world darts. If this was something related to the PDC you'd be rolling around in mock indignation.
Post reported.........

I only asked a question.
And dealt with appropriately as are all posts/pms reported.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I can confirm that for the first time ever I reported a post today.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Col wrote:I can confirm that for the first time ever I reported a post today.
And I am pretty sure, that you can confirm to the rest of the forum, like every reported post, it was dealt with in an appropriate manner. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote: Can you please quote the bits from the court case where the judge blames the victim and where he emphasises that alcohol was a factor.
Post reported.........

I only asked a question.
And dealt with appropriately as are all posts/pms reported.
:DDDD: Fanboys of the world unite.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ssjsa wrote:
Col wrote:I can confirm that for the first time ever I reported a post today.
And I am pretty sure, that you can confirm to the rest of the forum, like every reported post, it was dealt with in an appropriate manner. :grin:
Indeed it was.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:The 'signs' Potter was ordered to put up were found lying on the ground near the tragedy. They amounted to laminated pieces of A4 paper. The lighting was non existent. But yes, let's heap blame on the poor guy who fell through the ice to his death leaving a heartbroken family behind. Better still, let's nominate him for a Darwin Award for his stupidity. I mean he got lost while walking near a frozen lake in the pitch dark with no signage. What a doofus. Anything but criticise anything to do with the BDO. Dear god.
Nothing to do with the BDO Murph....why bring them into it?
:-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Why is Murphio not banned?......I reported him and no action was taken.......trying to blame the bdo for something that had nothing to do with them is bringing this forum into disrepute.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Why is Murphio not banned?......I reported him and no action was taken.......trying to blame the bdo for something that had nothing to do with them is bringing this forum into disrepute.
You were trying to blame alcohol with no evidence and we didn't ban you. :)
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Oh dear. Paddy has himself all in a lather. Messed his edit up by quoting himself. Apparently ' I deformation should be put on premonition'. :DDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Why is Murphio not banned?......I reported him and no action was taken.......trying to blame the bdo for something that had nothing to do with them is bringing this forum into disrepute.
No I simply asked a valid question.......no body seemed to know the answer.......
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:Oh dear. Paddy has himself all in a lather. Messed his edit up by quoting himself. Apparently ' I deformation should be put on premonition'. :DDD:
I think all Irish and Scottish members should be on pre mod.......always causing trouble that lot.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:Oh dear. Paddy has himself all in a lather. Messed his edit up by quoting himself. Apparently ' I deformation should be put on premonition'. :DDD:
I think all Irish and Scottish members should be on pre mod.......always causing trouble that lot.
Racist. Post reported.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
No I simply asked a valid question.......no body seemed to know the answer.......
But Paddy you said this......

'Because I think people who are drunk should be part held responsible for their actions'

Were you not implying this could be the poor Lakeside victim?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I think sssjauges is in for a busy night....
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

'Because I think people who are drunk should be part held responsible for their actions'

Well yes.....if he had been drinking but no one seemed to know for sure.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

Maybe he was high on glue - ever think of that, huh huh?
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:

So why were you bringing drinking into it and trying to blame that with no evidence.

You could bring the forum into disrepute with assumptions like that. :)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
You've been claiming to be a poor Irish farmer for years :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
The Crusader
International

Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by The Crusader »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
You've been claiming to be a poor Irish farmer for years :)
You just destroyed my mind, Paddy is neither Irish nor a farmer. Reminds me of when someone idiot told me Santa was fictional.
Thinking of one.