The Circus Thread.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by ChrisW »

Can one of the mods who knows how it works explain why Garry Murphy is constantly online now?
Used to always hide that he was watching?
Seems to have been online for about 2 months.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote:Can one of the mods who knows how it works explain why Garry Murphy is constantly online now?
Used to always hide that he was watching?
Seems to have been online for about 2 months.
If you're on post approval you lose the ability to hide your online status ergo he shows up when he's logged on.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Why is Murphio not banned?......I reported him and no action was taken.......trying to blame the bdo for something that had nothing to do with them is bringing this forum into disrepute.
No no no ssjsa deals with complaints promptly (if the poster holds a different opinion to him)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Why is Murphio not banned?......I reported him and no action was taken.......trying to blame the bdo for something that had nothing to do with them is bringing this forum into disrepute.
No no no ssjsa deals with complaints promptly (if the poster holds a different opinion to him)

Why have you become so tedious?

You no longer contribute just nit pick and back bite, making your posts unreadable imo. Shame really as sensible alternative views are sorely needed.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

You no longer contribute just nit pick and back bite, making your posts unreadable imo. Shame really as sensible alternative views are sorely needed.
Because you allow a torrent of trolling unchecked, I see no other way to respond.

"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Because you allow a torrent of trolling unchecked, I see no other way to respond.

But you have become the worst of the trolls, you for some reason seem to have a massive persecution complex on here which has developed over the last year.
There are trolls wherever you go, some can be funny and some insightful, some are boring tedious idiots with no independent thought or intelligent input, they live just to get a response or a rise out of someone else.
There's no need for you to join the latter group, you are not stupid and have a good knowledge of the game and both organisations, like I said it's a shame.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

But you have become the worst of the trolls, you for some reason seem to have a massive persecution complex on here which has developed over the last year.
There are trolls wherever you go, some can be funny and some insightful, some are boring tedious idiots with no independent thought or intelligent input, they live just to get a response or a rise out of someone else.
There's no need for you to join the latter group, you are not stupid and have a good knowledge of the game and both organisations, like I said it's a shame.
Every single thread on here is populated with digs at the bdo or their players, there is one active mod with a huge pdc agenda, there was once some semblance of balance on here, always tainted against the bdo yes but now there is no attempt at impartiality, it is the new tdf.

Madsocks
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

You are lecturing one poster though. There are many more need this lecture not only ifm. I include myself for consitency
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote: No no no ssjsa deals with complaints promptly (if the poster holds a different opinion to him)

You are lecturing one poster though. There are many more need this lecture not only ifm. I include myself for consitency
Indeed there are a handful of posters who seem to have forgotten the ability to post properly and Ian is unlucky that I spotted his first tonight.
I'm sick of reading the chase me chase me shite and it's dragging the forum down imo, time for everyone to decide if they want to contribute or troll and if the latter then they need to do it elsewhere.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote: Every single thread on here is populated with digs at the bdo or their players, there is one active mod with a huge pdc agenda, there was once some semblance of balance on here, always tainted against the bdo yes but now there is no attempt at impartiality, it is the new tdf.
Let's look at this bit by bit, digs at the BDO = come on, these guys are making a mockery of their position, no one is having an over the top go at players, they get some criticism yes but not overly. In fact the top BDO player gets a lot of support from people here.
The mod you mention prefers the pdc, that's his prerogative and you must remember that as well as being a mod he is also a poster with his own views, surely he's entitled to air them.
The last sentence doesn't justify a response, if you seriously think that then you really are beyond help.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote: No no no ssjsa deals with complaints promptly (if the poster holds a different opinion to him)

Precisely, can Nikkiboy respond to this?

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: Why have you become so tedious?

Precisely, can Nikkiboy respond to this?

He already has.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Well said Nikki. Im trying not to respond anymore to him. Every post is a pathetic little dig.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

nikkiboy wrote:
ifm wrote:

Found the issue with your statement.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:Well said Nikki. Im trying not to respond anymore to him. Every post is a pathetic little dig.
"OMFG" :WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:Well said Nikki. Im trying not to respond anymore to him. Every post is a pathetic little dig.
"OMFG" :WWWW:
:)
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

All this crying in a thread called 'The Circus' which was started by a self confessed PDC hater as an anti PDC troll fest. The irony, I have to say, is rather delicious.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:All this crying in a thread called 'The Circus' which was started by a self confessed PDC hater as an anti PDC troll fest. The irony, I have to say, is rather delicious.
You still here....?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:All this crying in a thread called 'The Circus' which was started by a self confessed PDC hater as an anti PDC troll fest. The irony, I have to say, is rather delicious.
You still here....?
Yeah, despite you crying like a little girl, I'm still here. :WWWW:
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Quite.