Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Murphio wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Ginge wrote:Can we discuss the stage invader that could have stabbed Geert de Vos when he won the 2015 World Trophy? ;)
No! This is a thread to dis the PDC doofus! Get your own thread.
There you go again grinding your organ..........not dis.....discuss. This is a thread to talk about the merits of the PDC exhibition tour and what it adds to the game of darts. My take on it is that it adds very little except monotony, thuggery and drunkenness.....I imagine that's the appeal for you though Murph.
:grin: Will you add me on Fanatics 2 if I send you a request? I have a spare ticket for Belfast, actually, if you fancy it. No brandy though ;-)
everyone is Welcome on the Real Bdo fanatics as long as they follow the page's rules.......we accept honest discussion and critics of the bdo but we won't tolerate spamming and constant trolling.......just popped over there now and there is some decent threads worth following . The live chris mason q and a the other night was a great success.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

What dates is Belfast Murph?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:The evolution of Ifm.

July 2015

"Technology has vastly improved the averages, there is no doubt about that (there is a graph somewhere showing the huge rise in averages following the introduction of the eclipse) and as with most technologies someone gets it first then the others follow.
The bdo took a lot longer to catch up though, in fact the blade 4 is probably the point they finally did"

June 2016

"They don't have the huge trebles, kindly try to keep up"
Try reading that again :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:

July 2015

"Technology has vastly improved the averages, there is no doubt about that (there is a graph somewhere showing the huge rise in averages following the introduction of the eclipse) and as with most technologies someone gets it first then the others follow.
The bdo took a lot longer to catch up though, in fact the blade 4 is probably the point they finally did"

June 2016

You have kind of missed the point there lad.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

July 2015

June 2016

That you are sad enough to spend time searching through my posts in a vain attempt to score a point?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

July 2015

June 2016

That you are sad enough to spend time searching through my posts in a vain attempt to score a point?
Now you have just demonstrated the point beautifully. Take a bow son.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

That's a yes then.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:That's a yes then.

Of course I am sad, most people who spend time on forums are. Its what we do.

Unfortunately evolution cannot ever evolve the sadness out of us.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:That's a yes then.

Of course I am sad, most people who spend time on forums are. Its what we do.

Unfortunately evolution cannot ever evolve the sadness out of us.
Indeed
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Paddy McGinty wrote:It's all very well you lot making limp apologies but what if the perpetrator had a knife on him.....where was the stage security? This happened a while ago at a tennis match, Monica Seles got knifed in the back and that was in front of what you would think was a civilised crowd. If you are going to hold an exhibition rammed full of thugs and Neanderthals who only have the intelligence to learn 2 or 3 songs then you need a good security perimeter around the stage to protect the competitors.
:DDD:
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: The Circus Thread.

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:It's all very well you lot making limp apologies but what if the perpetrator had a knife on him.....where was the stage security? This happened a while ago at a tennis match, Monica Seles got knifed in the back and that was in front of what you would think was a civilised crowd. If you are going to hold an exhibition rammed full of thugs and Neanderthals who only have the intelligence to learn 2 or 3 songs then you need a good security perimeter around the stage to protect the competitors.
Ahem!!
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

"we were on a break"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ed won't be pleased to see this thread resurrected..........